Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-02-2011, 02:14 PM
spiritualysurrounded

jsut had the coolest experince!! have to tell some one

Ok so here i am, out side with a cup of coffee and smoking, yelling at this one entity that wont leave me alone. he is trying to make me a evil person. this thing has come straight out and said if you dont become this angry evil person i will haunt you and hold you down. make it so you cant live. so i went off. i started yelling out side at nothing. but it was this thing. started telling him he took advantage of me and calling him a pimps hoe, just snaped. he has been atacking me for some time now. and im tired.

any ways some im going off. just snaped and i pause for a sec. then i look around and i see tones i mean lots of little crystal balls zooming aournd me. just flooting in front of my eyes, zooming in and out, flooting, crawling through space. i froze, i watched this for a good min. they were every where little cristal white orbs. usaly i see black ones with this thing aournd. they were excited for something. they were beautfule so gourgous. i mean just with the snow back drop. i could see them perfect. it started about 5 ft out from me, it seemed to get my attention, then when i stopped yelling they came in closer. wrapped them selfs around my head. i got the coolst feeling through my body. a tingling of calmness comfort. it was like my emotions became a physical element in my body i could feel where they laid.

OH MY GOSH so amazing.

thank you
C
Old 24-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Amalthya

That's great that you got to have a pleasant experience like that. It is completely unnecessary for you to be haunted and suffering the way you are with that aggressive entity. This entity is trying to take your power but you have the greater power, which is why it wishes to change you. You have the power within you to banish this entity. Tell the universe that you understand, appreciate and accept the lessons that this entity was here to teach you. Maybe even go outside and thank it, which may **** it off, but don't even react to that. Then release the situation and set up some sort of shield or banish it, just declare that you are not going to engage this entity anymore and that you're done. When you react and get upset you are feeding the situation and the entity which tells the universe this is something you want to continue so even if you get this entity out of your life you may attract a person or another entity who will continue the pattern with you. Just realize you have more important things to do than waste your time on drama. Good luck with that :)
Old 25-02-2011, 01:59 AM
spiritualysurrounded

thank you amalthya, i will keep that in mind. this thing is as jesus is though. it is a consciousness. once it awakens to you you cant shut it off. it would be like telling Jesus your done with him. you cant just turn him off. and every thing i do to banish him or protect me backfires, its better if i just ignore him, but then your right i feed into his desires of creating an angry person out of me.

Its allmost as if i can see the changing of this great shift in counciousness to be honest with you. and he is fighting his but off to survive. i offered my self to the universe for her desire.. and she accepted. it still manages to mulest me though.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Sky_lite

Wow that's amazing!That must mean they see you as important!!You should do something to return the favor!!
Old 03-03-2011, 01:30 AM
spiritualysurrounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_lite
Wow that's amazing!That must mean they see you as important!!You should do something to return the favor!!

like what!! i wish i could. but they seem to be trying to do alot for me. last night i had Michael the arch angle next to my bed. they are treating me like a king to be honest. i keep asking but they tell me to lie still. this wont hurt a bit.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Sky_lite

lol wow you are so lucky they want to help you out!But you should try and find out what kind of Fae they are find out there favorite treats,plant a garden for them,something or at least a simple ''thanks'' will do.But I wonder why they care so much about you.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:15 PM
spiritualysurrounded

honestly i dont know. i try to ask. they came to me by the the way of voices and spirits. i can feel them, sense them, hear them, but when ever they try to just talk and tell me what ever i dont get it. i only get certain things. i am being hurt by something, and they are protecting me from it. but im not sure the main reason.

i did tell them thank you. and i treat them very nice and polite. i try to get them to enjoy them selfs. get them to laugh and relax. i think they like it. but in not sure. they try to explane who i am, and all they can come up with is im this guy that cares for them greatly. i just want to love them, care for them, make sure there happy.

its cool i enjoy it. i keep asking to see them. they keep telling me to have patients
Old 07-03-2011, 06:16 PM
sher

I would love to hear of more of your experiences.Do u journal?