Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 11-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Knower

Why doesn't reiki help my nerve pain?

So when I do reiki self treatments it works okay for most things. It works the best for migraines. I can generally make migraine pains completely disappear with reiki. But reiki never seems to work for nerve pains. This drives me crazy because nerve pains are my worst issue. The pain itself is generally mild, but they make it hard to sleep and just depress me.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Master
reiki isn't doing the job, so you'll wanna explore some other methodologies.
it could amount to a "life lesson" where you're being directed to not focus
exclusively in one direction, and miss out on some other valuable stuff.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Master
I've had issues with nerve pain twice in four years, arm and leg. I've gone to an acupuncturist both times and she healed it permanently in several sessions. In fact, the doctor had said my back would only get worse unless I had an operation to fix it, that's why I went to her. It's been four years, absolutely pain free.

Why not Reiki? Who knows. But just try acupuncture.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Master
i'm thinking that there are two fundamental causes for pain: one is injury
and the other is associated with growth. addressing the issue(s) at their
cause ought to alleviate the discomfort. perhaps most importantly, gaining
empowerment over the situation ought to stave off the feeling of depression.

my gut feeling is that your pains are a symptom of growth ParanoidHippie.
even if it were physical (or psychological, or emotional) damage that underlies
this, it could be a means to stir your imagination into finding the mechanisms
which will enable you to gain self-mastery over your health and well-being
(a process of growth).
Old 18-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Master
i get migrans 2 i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hii ParanoidHippie, hope you find a solution for what you are asking for,

Reiki is great for emotional and mental healing. Try to take healing with another Reiki practitioner. or try different method to heal it. it is for lesson if u cant heal it so you need to take different look at your symptoms expand your conscious about it and then you can heal it .

I also agree with Baile . acupuncture is great with nerve issues.

peace ;)
Old 17-06-2018, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I think the reason why is doesn’t work for nerve pain is because nerves are sensitive and complex system with the body. They send signal to body and back to brain all the time for pain, immune, blood and hunger etc. If you mess with it might mess up and starting giving you cramps or causing more damage. Moslty reiki will help the nerves but if you can pin point where the pain come from with a main charka point. You can slowly heal it and might also start healing nerves has well. It is a slow process but I think certain stones with reiki will help work with nerves and heal them. Depending on what you are looking for.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:58 AM
Experiencer

And the usual yoga?
Old 13-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Knower

I just came across interesting healing methods yesterday called the healing code, and the body code. You can very quickly identify the cause of problems and get rid of them with these methods. You can either do it yourself, or find a practitioner on their website to do it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8emHbjYUmk
Old 06-09-2018, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
So when I do reiki self treatments it works okay for most things. It works the best for migraines. I can generally make migraine pains completely disappear with reiki. But reiki never seems to work for nerve pains. This drives me crazy because nerve pains are my worst issue. The pain itself is generally mild, but they make it hard to sleep and just depress me.

Benjamin Franklin's gout also could not be relieved by an Alton Mesmer treatment. For me, mesmerism and Reiki are very close and in some cases mimic each other.

Have you done any studying on the original Reiki format of the 1940's?