Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 10-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Guide
Magenta Ray / Violet Ray during Energy Healing

Does anyone use these colour rays in their energy/reiki healing on themselves or others. I'm becoming aware that my third eye is filled with these colours when I'm healing myself, individually or together.

Patrycia
Old 11-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Seeker

Hi Patrycia:)
I've been using the Violet Flame a lot. Healing both myself and others its so powerful:) and rises vibration enormously, or at least in my case it worked like this. After initial cleanse I also used it in Soul retrieval. Always have beautiful meditations after working with it.
If you see it, means you are ready to start working with it.
You can ask Ascended Masters for the guidance.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Guide
Hi mea,

Thanks for your reply. This energy healing is fairly new to me and the system is evolving all the time.

How do you use the violet flame exactly?

Patrycia
Old 12-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Seeker

Hi:)
I hope you will find this link helpful, its very good for the start. always remember about asking for protection, Also I wouldnt recommend working with is it as long as there are people of low energies around you, so please mind that. you will find quite a good explanation in this article:
( turns out Im not allowed to post UrLs yet!)
so please google : summit lighthouse Violet Flame 9 steps.
Hope you'll find it!
As you say in time it will evolve and you will work with The Flame in your own personal way.
hope it helps in case of any other questions please pm me.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Guide
Thanks, that's very helpful.

Patrycia
Old 14-07-2017, 04:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Hi mea,

Thanks for your reply. This energy healing is fairly new to me and the system is evolving all the time.

Patrycia
I think of the Violet Ray as a combination of Blue Ray of God-will and Gold/Ruby-Red Ray of Peace. So you are taking an existing manifestation and unmanifesting whatever aspects of it that are not aligned with the highest back to the emptiness from which they came. It's used to purify and recycle energy.

The application of the Violet Ray for healing is whenever you stir things up and notice aspects of energy no longer necessary to the higher plan. You then apply the Violet Ray which will transmute any unqualified (not God-aligned) parts back into unformed energy. Thus leaving behind only the aligned parts and purifying the overall manifestation to a higher form.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Hi mea,

Patrycia
Let's try that again. Actually I thought about this more and needed to make corrections. Please forgive me I'm a bit rusty I have not used the Rays actively in a while.

The way to think of Violet Ray is like a mix of the Blue Ray of God-will and the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. It is like taking an old pattern of will and applying unconditional love to it. Different but similar. So the Violet Ray is the Ray of Forgiveness.

The application of the Violet Ray for healing is whenever you stir things up and notice aspects of energy out of alignment with the higher plan. You then apply the Violet Ray which will transmute any unqualified (not God-aligned) parts back to love. Thus raising the overall manifestation to a higher form.
Old 14-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Master
here's something:
Seven Sacred Flames Meditation:
Seventh Ray Temple, The Violet Flame temple in Telos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfSj43p13TA
Old 14-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Seeker

"The way to think of Violet Ray is like a mix of the Blue Ray of God-will and the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. It is like taking an old pattern of will and applying unconditional love to it".
I like this colors blending explanation, feels very true. While healing with the Violet Flame I see its energy in spiritual body transmuting all unhealed energy blocks and debris. Also working with it strictly on a "mental "plane is very useful to me I guess you work with it in a similar way, hence you say about healing old patterns of will.
Old 16-07-2017, 03:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
here's something:
Seven Sacred Flames Meditation:
Seventh Ray Temple, The Violet Flame temple in Telos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfSj43p13TA
Thanks that was nice. I played it a couple of times. It is a helpful reminder of a good place to put my attention.