Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 17-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Master
Comatose and Vegetative

In the DailyMail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2796884/is-proof-vegetative-patients-aware-surroundings-brainwaves-reveal-fingerprint-consciousness-people-thought-hope.html

"MAN IN VEGETATIVE STATE FOR 16 YEARS REACTS TO HITCHCOCK FILM

•Discovery could help doctors recognise hidden awareness in patients
•It could influence whether a patient is kept on life support machines

Recent brain scan studies (pictured) have revealed that some patients classified as vegetative are able to carry out conscious tasks such as imagining playing a game of tennis."

Reading this, my thoughts went out to Mahi, the little girl who is in a coma having to do with aftermath of a Tonsil operation.
Perhaps this type of testing might be done on her.

The particular hospital sought a court order to have her removed from life support, above her parents wishes that she remain on it!
What a debacle.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Master
A "PERSON" IS MORE THAN THEIR ORGANIC NEUROLOGY, AND GREY MATTER.

- An article on Neurosurgeon Eban Alexander regarding his comatose experiences.

"That full recovery remains a miracle without any explanation from modern medicine.

But I was a different person from the one I had been. The things I had seen and experienced while gone from my body did not fade away, as dreams and hallucinations do. They stayed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2797764/what-heaven-s-really-like-leading-brain-surgeon-says-s-read-testimony-scoff-just-shake-beliefs.html

"... a relative had sent me a photograph of my sister Betsy — the sister I’d never known.
The shock of recognition was total. This was the face of the woman on the butterfly wing."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Pathfinder
Coma, here are my Memories ...

http://www.waiting.com/rene.html

Peace
Old 19-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
Very useful story and account. Seems to me you could sue, if you desired, to get compensation for your innovations, seeing you've saved the institution considerable expense.

Still not interested in commenting or speculating on the, "Gatekeeper", Eliab?

Old 19-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliab_ben_B
Coma, here are my Memories ...

http://www.waiting.com/rene.html

Peace

I was very deeply moved to read of your experiences. They have been harrowing and have had profound effects on your life. My best wishes, and may there be many blessings on your future, and your continued healing.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Master
Amen. And, Amen.

And, may little Mahi be restored, according to God's good will.