Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 15-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Brandi

Is this considered a NDE

I was four in horrible pain no one believed me not even my mom I hurt all night crying in pain threw up blood, next morning mom finally took me with hesitation making me wAlk to car when I was doubled up in pain she said if I was not sick I would get it basically!Upon arrival to hospital doc says I have 50/50 chance of making it my appendix burst and the poison spread through my body if my mom would have waited 10 more minutes I would not have made it!They put a mask on my fAce I got sleepy while under surgery I was like all of a sudden looking down I seen my body on a gourney everything was black and God was on one end Devil on other then as I looked up there was tons of beams of light coming down,with beautiful angels on ladders and clouds I started to go up and while looking down I could see my mom weeping I hurt to see her so desperate I then asked,"Can I please go back down with my mommie?I do remember it was beautiful up there everyone was so happy and many animals thats about it!My mom did not go to church she said I started saying my friends were my sisters in gods way which she did not want to accept then I would talk about heaven anyways something changed in her and she became a Christian!This is the first time I have put my story down I saw the movie heaven is for real and now im taken over with emotions!
Old 16-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Experiencer
What an incredible experience and story to share! Thank you for expressing it here. By no means am I an expert on this subject; however, I do find it very interesting and I believe the evidence that suggests it is real to be credible. I have read numerous accounts on NDE and most everything you stated was consistent with what I read.

The one thing you said that I don't recall ever reading was that you wished to return. I have never heard of this. Most of the accounts I read indicated a strong desire to stay with God and these people were disappointed when they learned they had to return to their body. I do not say this to discredit your experience - I have no reason not to believe in your experience. I only bring this up to point out how unique your experience may be. Your love for your mother and your life must be tremendous. This is really cool.

I would encourage you to take a look at this site about your NDE to find others who have had similar experiences

http://www.near-death.com/

Thanks again for sharing - good luck :)

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 20-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Master
Great Experience, Brandi. You ought to fill out the questionaire at www.nderf.org, and share there.

Yes, I've read of the desire to return, Semper, involving consideration and compassion for those left behined.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-05-2014, 01:36 AM
primrose

Brandi, your story sounds like the one my mother told me when her appendix burst at age 14. though she heard a voice tell her it wasn't her time, that she had to go back.
Old 25-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Master
Yes, I think you had an NDE. I am sort of interested in using illness as indicators of our emotional/spiritual needs and when I look up appendicitis it says "Fear. Fear of life. Blocking the flow of the good."

Do you feel that you were fearful then, as a child? Sounds like this experience made you choose between your fears and your desire to experience this life. (?)

Just a comment.

Lora
Old 28-05-2014, 10:53 PM
yumi14

SemperVi,

Maybe it is possible that this (then) little girl had a mission to accomplish here on earth? Maybe she was here to help bring her mother to Christ?

Maybe that is why she had the strong urge to return back to her mom, because she still had work to do :)
Old 08-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
SemperVi,

Maybe it is possible that this (then) little girl had a mission to accomplish here on earth? Maybe she was here to help bring her mother to Christ?

Maybe that is why she had the strong urge to return back to her mom, because she still had work to do :)

Very astute, Yumi. Perhaps so.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi
I was four in horrible pain no one believed me not even my mom I hurt all night crying in pain threw up blood, next morning mom finally took me with hesitation making me wAlk to car when I was doubled up in pain she said if I was not sick I would get it basically!Upon arrival to hospital doc says I have 50/50 chance of making it my appendix burst and the poison spread through my body if my mom would have waited 10 more minutes I would not have made it!They put a mask on my fAce I got sleepy while under surgery I was like all of a sudden looking down I seen my body on a gourney everything was black and God was on one end Devil on other then as I looked up there was tons of beams of light coming down,with beautiful angels on ladders and clouds I started to go up and while looking down I could see my mom weeping I hurt to see her so desperate I then asked,"Can I please go back down with my mommie?I do remember it was beautiful up there everyone was so happy and many animals thats about it!My mom did not go to church she said I started saying my friends were my sisters in gods way which she did not want to accept then I would talk about heaven anyways something changed in her and she became a Christian!This is the first time I have put my story down I saw the movie heaven is for real and now im taken over with emotions!
Yup, its your typical NDE. At least now you understand that there is more than eye can meet and life is interesting experience. There are things beyond our mind, welcome to the real world.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Master
Lightbulb

To me, that was an awesome NDE, Brandi, and I am so glad you chose to share it with us.

Old 09-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Knower

If you were clinically dead at any point then yeah. I got to the hospital right before mine ruptured, and I didn't have anything like that happen when they knocked me out with the mask. I just remember waking up and the operation was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yes, I think you had an NDE. I am sort of interested in using illness as indicators of our emotional/spiritual needs and when I look up appendicitis it says "Fear. Fear of life. Blocking the flow of the good."

Do you feel that you were fearful then, as a child? Sounds like this experience made you choose between your fears and your desire to experience this life. (?)
Where'd you read that? I had loads of fears as a kid.