Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Knower

What I have heard is a 3d relationship starts with physical attraction and then the people can often move it up to the heart. But they try to get it to the soul level and it's not possible to do it that way. Then, the heart and physical dies too. A tf starts at the soul level. Then, it goes down to the heart and then the physical. That is if it works. If it doesn't, let go as soon as you can. (Why are people married if they are into someone else? That is not living truthfully. And if some people say you can love more than one person. Does everyone involved know? If not, they have not given consent to the relationship they are having. Putting a 'tf' label on something does not change that.)

Last edited by Roxane9 : 21-10-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
I don't mean to be rude nor upset you, but I'm wondering... aren't you living the fantasy life yourself? Your posts show that you are so focused on a woman who clearly doesn't want to be with you, and they are all negative, envious, and knocking what she's having. With someone else.
If you were TFs then yes, you might be hurt, but you'd still want her to be happy. You would still love her, not spew angry words because you don't have her.
In case she really is your TF it might help to work on your own neediness as you get what you exude, especially with a TF. That is also the case btw if someone isn't your TF. Law of Attraction.
So maybe ponder on how you try to relate with regards of what you experience. You cannot demand someone to be with you or love you. And getting angry about it will only push them further away and won't do you any good either.
If you truly care about this woman then let her go. Set her free, which will set you free as well. And yes, that may su**, but sometimes you have no other choice.
You can only trust that something or someone that truly belongs with you, will either stay or come back to you.

Old 21-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hah, well, you know what blokes are like - pump 'em up with a couple of pints... out come truths!

In vino veritas! In wine, truth....so the saying goes.
Ah yes, the ultimate truth serum - the inhibitions drop, the truth comes out. In all seriousness, it's hard not to feel disgusted and disheartened by such loveless, dehumanising attitudes towards others. Ultimately a reflection of their ignorance of their own humanity, I think.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Ah yes, the ultimate truth serum - the inhibitions drop, the truth comes out. In all seriousness, it's hard not to feel disgusted and disheartened by such loveless, dehumanising attitudes towards others. Ultimately a reflection of their ignorance of their own humanity, I think.

But only if someone ordinarily hides behind illusion and delusion (which I suppose we're all guilty of some time in our lives), yet we try to do better. Partly it's how we're conditioned plus political correctness until we know the people we're with. For us more refined folk these things aren't necessary. No need for the vinum when the veritas comes naturally.

I personally felt eternal-flame needs to do a lot of introspective work if he hopes to find happiness with anyone.

BTW Good to see you back in the fray so to speak.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being

Yea I don't like that. People tend to laugh and think it's cool.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Knower
Okay, a lot of people have taken the story the wrong way, and it seems there is some elements I could qualify better. But no one has asked for extra info. Just jumped on this to put me down.

Some even suggesting that I don't have a relationship myself or I'm some sort of loser etc.

It seems my relationship is very complicated with my twin.

But you know, the way people have been quick to put me down, I don't much feel like qualifying myself or contributing to this board anymore.

I found some peace and guidance through meditation this morning and last night. Peace and love. Neither did I get from the replies here.

Time to move on from this forum for good it seems.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
My Twin, is now racing off to be with this guy. She's been chasing for 3 years. (We only mutually woke up to our connection this year, but her head is still full of this fantasy guy).

She told me yesterday he is her perfect man. She's a country girl and she loves her country man.

The thing is, he's an emotionally abusive creep that sleeps around.

Everyone in her life has said he's bad news, but she's romanticised even that (They just don't know us etc).

Like most manipulators, he's got a good sales pitch, and has sold her on this fantasy life she will live when they get together....after he divorces his wife to be with her...

It's all 3D fantasy. She's never once told me he has good inner qualities.

He's her reward for having a hard life.

I don't know about you, but I don't chase perfection or love people based on being the 'perfect partner' by 3D standards.

Anyone else see this in real life? People chasing the fantasy life, that doesn't actually exist?
That sounds like my TF was/is doing (not sure how is going with them and don't want to know) with an abusive manipulator woman i mentioned in many posts, i heard similar words to my TF and i know for sure who is this person in reality and what she has done to her exes. I don't know why many TFs (usually the runner or the DM)fall in this trap so often while running from the hills from their TFs or any healthy relationship. You are human and we have all the right to not like a person from TF's life, usually we do it because we want the best for them not THE WORST. I would have preferred my TF going with one night stands and random dating with no strings instead of this S*.
When we fall in a fantasy relationship, it's really hard to detach from or see beneath the veil, for example now i see my TF as someone with defects and virtues as anyone, not a perfect soulmate kind of . The perfect manufactured soulmate doesn't exsist and if it exsist, beware... it could be a heavenly mask that hides a terrible and sinister truth.
Also "chasers/stayers" could be victim of this illusion, just to be clear because neither us who are the chasers are that flawless and perfect.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:06 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Okay, a lot of people have taken the story the wrong way, and it seems there is some elements I could qualify better. But no one has asked for extra info. Just jumped on this to put me down.

Some even suggesting that I don't have a relationship myself or I'm some sort of loser etc.

It seems my relationship is very complicated with my twin.

But you know, the way people have been quick to put me down, I don't much feel like qualifying myself or contributing to this board anymore.

I found some peace and guidance through meditation this morning and last night. Peace and love. Neither did I get from the replies here.

Time to move on from this forum for good it seems.

Frankly you wouldn't be the first to quit because people didn't say what you wanted to hear. No one put you down nor said you were a loser. These are your assumptions and only add to your problem.

You started with Anyone else see this in real life? People chasing the fantasy life, that doesn't actually exist?
after putting out assertions about your "twin" that people picked up on.

You then mused Honestly, there needs to be a place that is supportive of people who have experience in Twin Flame reality. Tired of these people without experience just mocking everything.
....which is where I kicked in.

People can only read what you type. They've commented. They try to be sincere but responses weren't to your taste. Whether this is a problem of self-honesty I can't tell. My response was based on what I'd feel if a man pressed me on how I should run my relationships with other men.

Delusion is too easy in relationships. Few people tell themselves the truth about what's going on. You don't gain emotional maturity that way.
You wouldn't be alone. I've been guilty of it as most people have at some time or another and the spiritual climb is to rise above that. People cling to all kinds of excuses like "the universe told me to do it" or words to that effect. "Just rely on the universe..." then do their own thing anyway believing their imaginings are some magical instruction from the divine. It takes work and ruthless honesty trying to reach through to the divine.

But enough from me. Here's hoping you find the shoulders to cry on you evidently need. Whether responders will be sincere you have to assess for yourself. You have yet to start on spiritual self-development (as I see it) and this could be a great lesson if you allow it to be.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Guide

oh you mad bro? perhaps you shouldnt have sat there and judged everyone elses journey and also telling them they arent twin flames when you dont know jack. you get what you give. why are you even surprised about that? people dont forget that stuff ya know. maybe you shouldnt have been so quick to do that to them first hmm?

Having said that.. there are others here who deal with this same stuff.. but yet again you sit there and judge others.. wont miss ya! that woman isnt your twin flame either. bye bye! ( im speaking on behalf for those you judged already)

SEE YA!
Old 22-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
But only if someone ordinarily hides behind illusion and delusion (which I suppose we're all guilty of some time in our lives), yet we try to do better. Partly it's how we're conditioned plus political correctness until we know the people we're with. For us more refined folk these things aren't necessary. No need for the vinum when the veritas comes naturally.

I personally felt eternal-flame needs to do a lot of introspective work if he hopes to find happiness with anyone.

BTW Good to see you back in the fray so to speak.
That's true, the majority of us live in fear of judgment to a greater or lesser extent and so we tend to keep to ourselves views that we deem to be less than virtuous (or else downright shameful). This is only heightened by the fact we live in such politically correct times, to the point that we might deny such attitudes even to ourselves - but then it's the truth that sets you free, as they say, however unpalatable it may seem.

Would tend to agree with you about eternal-flame and the need for introspection (something many of us could benefit from, in fairness).

Oh, and thanks (I could hardly deprive the forum of my keen wit and insight forever, after all ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
Yea I don't like that. People tend to laugh and think it's cool.
Many do, yeah. It's sad.