Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Ok thanks! I just looked up some practice ones. I am going to try them when I get home from work. I did one to mess around with my eyes opened and working but thinking of the target and I actually got a distorted image that I didn't know what it was. When I opened the target it was the same color and shape as what I saw! I'm pretty happy about that so I'm sure once I'm calm and relaxed at home I'll be able to do much better.

Exactly!!!
You'll notice as you go along that you can get more detail and can develop the ability pull in and out from the scene to see both detail and over all view. You'll also notice that you get more detail on some types of images and less on others.
For example I'm really great on architecture, inanimate objects and things emitting energy but terrible of faces and humans. No idea why but after 100's of targets the stats are in so to speak. lol

Keep it fun, don't get too serious about it and start judging yourself, that really kills it. Some days are better than others, some we just can't seem to nail a target to save of lives.
On bad days notice what is different, are you more tired, didn't eat well, ate something which fatigues your body or causes mental fog? or didn't sleep well, can't get to mental silence and theta brain wave state?
It's a great way to get to know yourself better and learn interesting nuances about how to stay in peak performance.
Old 28-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder
Yes I have some days when I'll do a reading or ask my guides a question and I can't connect barely at all and other days I get the answer right away in a vivid short scene or something lol. I've done a lot of bonding with my chakras so I am very in touch with my body which does help me to realize what helps and doesn't help.

What type of stuff is remote viewing used for? Meaning once I get better at it what types of things can I do with it?
Old 28-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
Drats, just typed out a bunch of stuff and accidently closed the page.

RV is used on many levels.

The government has been using Controlled Remote Viewing (highly developed protocols with stringent rule sets) since the 1970's and its well established now with multiple branches of the services all having their RV'ers along with organizations with better known acronyms. Many of the original remote viewers have written books now that its mostly declassified and you might fond them highly informative.
You might want to read books by Indigo Swann, Lynn Buchanan, David Morehouse and others. A little Googling will lead you to a rich trove in this area!

Civilians using both Controlled remote Viewing and Psychic Remote Viewing assist local law enforcement in missing children cases and other cases in which lead have run dry or are otherwise very time sensitive for getting results.

Also some work free lance (you can google websites of RV'ers for hire) for corporations doing all manner of things like jumping forward in time to completed projects and bringing back information on them and cutting engineering and designing time down radically on finished new tech hitting the market ahead of schedule often beating competitors by years. It's not hard to image other ways it can be useful in the private business sector.

Space exploration and potential lunar mining can be greatly assisted by RV'ers and they have been hired to assist problem solve in numerous ways in this arena. Some of the retired original founders and developers of Controlled Remote Viewing went on to do very fascinating work in the private sector as contractors.
Oil and Gas companies and Mining companies and water companies regularly use RV'ers to find deposits or trace veins and find sources of interest to them. There are a few very well known people who hire themselves out to those exploring underground for various reasons. This is actually a very old occupation going back since time immemorial but under other names like Water Dowser and done slightly differently. But at some level all these things are the same just using different tools sets.

I use it professionally for clients and friends to find missing cats, jewelry, keys, and all manner of unseen missing things. I also use it to see into the human body and study areas I've been requested to do Psychic surgery's on and continue to use it thought the surgery as my 'viewing screen' as the work is done.

I use it for myself for all manner of short cuts instead of digging and rooting around and getting frustrated trying to find things, also to check on available parking in congested downtown areas, sales in stores, I use it as binoculars and telescope to see things I'm curious about, like what's in that dark cloud? Rain, snow, sleet? Or How's my mom doing? Is my sweetheart on the way home yet? or tracing incoming energies to their source and so on.

Its a sweet life hack once developed!
Old 28-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder
Oh wow! There is a lot of things you can do with this!! Haha it's funny you say it can help find cats. Around the time this happened my mom was looking for her cat. I got the urge to try to find her but kept imagining things and got frustrated and quit lol.

So basically it can help with a lot of stuff! I was wondering how it could help me in my life and why in this point of my life would I be pushed to discover more about this gift. I've done psychometry on items before with success. But could I use it to look forward in my life? Like for my career and stuff. I am having a baby in 7 months. I ask what the sex will be a bunch of times and I keep getting the color blue pop up in my vision or the shape of a baby with blue in it. I've also saw a baby boy. A couple times when ask I saw two babies side by side. One bit one girl.

I'm going to work at his and perfect it. I think it'll help me with my channeling too. I think it'll help me in a bunch of different ways. I would also love to help others with it eventually!

Ps that is terrible that you erased everything you wrote!!!! That's the worst!! Thanks for taking the time out to write it again.
Old 28-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
I find the most difficult thing about it is remembering to use it and to come up with creative ways to use it.

Future seeing is a bit more dicey, 'future' is based on mathematical probability based on current energies. Meaning the further out you look the more wobble room there is. There are some loose rule sets though which I'll let you discover on your own, which increase the likelihood of correct information. A great place to start is just watch a stock online that is volatile and moves up and down a lot and RV look at what it closes a each Friday at 2pm and then log on and see what it actually closed at. Try it on different days of the week and always record, you'll notice how predictability changes the future out you look.
Another good one to RV is the weekly lottery in your area. View it on different days from the drawing and record your results and check back in for the actual drawing to test your results. Record it for a while till you feel you actually understand how to remote view 'a moving target'.
Have fun!!!
Old 28-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Pathfinder
I've read some stuff about future stuff and how here are always multiple ways it could go but usually there is one of those paths that keep coming up that's more probable but it can still change.

I will start with this RV on the targets then once I have that down pretty good I'll go to moving targets lol. Thanks again for all of the help!!
Old 28-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Pathfinder
I just got a chance to do a couple targets. They tell you to write ten things down that you see. Then go to the target and see how many you get right. I did two and I got 40% on the first and 50% on the second. Not bad!
Old 28-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Pathfinder
One more question LOL when you use it for looking at a place to see if there is parking or not or use it for looking for someone's keys or something. How exactly do you do that? Are you still seeing symbols and metaphors for things or what? Do you just focus on that person's name in their car keys and images pop up or how does that work? Because with doing these targets I just look at the letters and then say what I see but in the real world I'm looking for more than a picture lol. Thanks!
Old 28-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Master
Well we all are slightly different and perceive the world slightly differently.

Some people have keen sense of smell and taste - so for a target of finding a cat they might come up with "old detreriating wood, I smell manmade chemicals in it like paint and wood treatment and dust, I smell brush and grasses nearby that I associate with meadows."

Another person might be more kinesics based and feel more and say " I feel your cat, it feels cramped and squished, it feels like it's maybe in darkness, the area feels old and forgotten and dry. I feel no nearby large lifeforms, there's a feeling of abandoned, I feel drawn to the NorthWest".

Another person may hear via clara-audio and get impressions like "Light breeze blowing through tall grasses and brush, sound of cat breathing, it sounds constrained and shallow, there is a faint echo or almost echo to its breathing.

A person with psychic vision might say "Okay I see the cat, it's in a dark small place, it looks cramped, there's something like a board over it or perhaps its in a drawer or box, lots of raw wood around, like old barn wood, I see slits of sunlight like coming through cracks in wood and a few circles like punched out knot holes. I see dust particles in the sunbeams. When I turn slowly in a circle I see a brightness to the northwest.

Someone who retrieves information symbolically might say "I see a square with a fuzzy wiggle in it which is black, the wiggle has a band on it constricting it. The square is in an oblong. Around the oblong are flowers dancing, I see a compass, the needle is pointing NW.

Another person is bad at seeing big things as an RV'er but fantastic at reading and seeing symbols "I see an intersection, faded sign Homeste....missing part and then Road, the other sign says "Grif...on, something is smudging the letters. As I follow the energy I come to a branched off dirt road, there's a falling down arch over the road on it is three horseshoes nailed on a dangling board. I see a house, a number 9 is near what might be the front door jam."

As you can see all have retrieved pertinent information which when put together give us a pretty darned good idea where to start hunting for the cat!
Most people don't have just one way to retrieve information or another, but have several ways, making a bit of a mash-up of information.
Part of doing targets is learning how your perceive.

Asking the correct questions is the hardest part of the learning curve in some ways. So practice learning many ways to ask for retrieving information.

A few months ago I got interested in the translations of the Sumerian Creations stories and the legend of the Annunaki. Having no way to verify if such were actually true or not I decided to do a form of RV which I call Conscious projection to find out if they had actually existed or not. The questions went something like this:
"Take me to the Annunaki" Portals opened but led no where. Thought was maybe they don't call themselves that.

"Take me to Planet Nibaru" Portal opened but went nowhere.

"Okay, Take me to Planet X" Nothing happened.

"Take me to the 13th planet" Portal opens, nothing happens.

"Take me to the homeworld of the beings early humans called the Annunaki"

Portal opened I entered and shortly landed in a giant underground plaza filled with many bi-ped beings who were very tall, perhaps several thousand total. All were facing something like a center stage, perhaps a concert, when I approached the stage there was a large square conduit going up to the surface and it was filled with multicolored lights and energy streaming down and out into the crowd. No further information could be retrieved.

See how questions eventually led to a landing? But they were not at all what was expected and with each failure I had to change the parameters.
Based on that my results are very different than legend has it.
There is a race that humans called Annunaki, they did have a homeworld it is not called Planet X or Nibaru, nor does it conform to where we think either of those planets might be located. Actual 'where' or 'when' of this homeworld planet is not known, only that it did once exist and was inhabited underground by a bi-ped race of tall beings with technology not recognizable to this human currently.

When I RV I connect to the person asking the question and through them to the 'cat'. It's basically psychometry to get the 'gps' location, then I switch to visual RV and try to pick up additional information from any of the other claires through asking questions and in the case of a living being try to establish telepathy to check on its state of being or empathic connection to check on its state of health.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder
Wow, that was a lot of great information!! Thanks so much! I'm more of a visual type of person. I also feel a lot. But I have Clair audio and smell every once in awhile. The main thing I see is symbols. The bad part about that is I am terrible at taking hints and figuring things out haha. Some times it's like a movie and easy for me to see things then sometimes it's just a show or a flower or something. Now that I'm learning what all this can do I am starting to think my guides have been putting situations up for me to learn or use this but I couldn't figure it out and didn't realize what they were trying to get me to do!

That is really interesting on the annunaki! That would be something really cool to see! When you say portal do you just see a portal with your third eye and go through and from there you see stuff? If that's how I feel like my imagination would start to make stuff up which is something I really need to get under control. But it seems like once I get this down there is so much cool and helpful things I can do with it! I can tell already that this is going to help me with a lot of what I've been needing help with since I started channeling and doing all of that. I'm just going to practice until I get it down really well.

So if I'm wanting to feel what someone else is feeling or feel into their health do I just picture that person and ask to feel their current health or how does hat work.

Sorry for all of he questions. This is some stuff I've really had questions about for awhile and you have a way of making it all make sense to me! But you can stop answering my questions at any time lol