Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 06-05-2017, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm a healer and I can only say how I think about this.

You said that energy goes there where it is needed, yes. But we could think this bit deeper.

For example (I'm not saying this is you, it's just example) We think that we need something and then then we want that thing. But that thing we think we need and want is not for our highest good right now, there is maybe some big lesson behind those needs and wants, they are there to to point something out. When people solve it by themselves and maybe they'll have a big discovery and that helps them to take a big leap forward.

I think that intervening things like that, isn't for anyone's highest good, not for yours or not for me as a healer.

We could think this in a "normal" situation too. For example you know that someone is going through a hard life situation. And that person is almost figuring out something big, significant about herself, that would be that turning point in her life. Then you go there and start intervening and helping and that person won't figure out that big thing. Of course we need to help when someone asks help, but always we should listen our intuition very carefully that we are not doing harm more than help. We shouldn't intervene with things that aren't supposed to be solved by us.

I see that wanting something so much that it affects our life is formed from a place of lack. That thing we are looking for from outside source is just really to fill inner sense of emptiness. And I think it's something you need to work out by yourself, nobody else can do that for you.

Of course if someone in that kind of situation comes to ask my help, I would give advice where the lack possibly is and how they can solve it easier. But me as a healer I would say that there is no healing that removes those blocks or fills the inner emptiness, there you need to work too.That's why we are here, learning and nobody can do your work for you.

I wouldn't recommend you to throw your money away to different kind of energy healings. And I think that if some healing is expensive, it doesn't mean it's more powerful somehow, the price isn't really an indicator of how effective the heal is.

Last edited by Awaleiya : 06-05-2017 at 08:30 AM.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Master

I agree, it's the lack of self love. Truly. And not the external but the inner, where you are feeling fine, without a partner or job. Yes, really. Because all that is fleeting. It starts and ends with you. Always. The job or the partner is not important as when you really love yourself, live your life with a feeling you are whole with or without, you will attract what you are. That's the law of attraction, but I'm not saying it for that. You have to be ok with what you are before you can have a relationship. Because it is a relationship with you. When you do the right job and people will come or you'll find a new path.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaleiya
I'm a healer and I can only say how I think about this.

You said that energy goes there where it is needed, yes. But we could think this bit deeper.

For example (I'm not saying this is you, it's just example) We think that we need something and then then we want that thing. But that thing we think we need and want is not for our highest good right now, there is maybe some big lesson behind those needs and wants, they are there to to point something out. When people solve it by themselves and maybe they'll have a big discovery and that helps them to take a big leap forward.

I think that intervening things like that, isn't for anyone's highest good, not for yours or not for me as a healer.

We could think this in a "normal" situation too. For example you know that someone is going through a hard life situation. And that person is almost figuring out something big, significant about herself, that would be that turning point in her life. Then you go there and start intervening and helping and that person won't figure out that big thing. Of course we need to help when someone asks help, but always we should listen our intuition very carefully that we are not doing harm more than help. We shouldn't intervene with things that aren't supposed to be solved by us.

I see that wanting something so much that it affects our life is formed from a place of lack. That thing we are looking for from outside source is just really to fill inner sense of emptiness. And I think it's something you need to work out by yourself, nobody else can do that for you.

Of course if someone in that kind of situation comes to ask my help, I would give advice where the lack possibly is and how they can solve it easier. But me as a healer I would say that there is no healing that removes those blocks or fills the inner emptiness, there you need to work too.That's why we are here, learning and nobody can do your work for you.

I wouldn't recommend you to throw your money away to different kind of energy healings. And I think that if some healing is expensive, it doesn't mean it's more powerful somehow, the price isn't really an indicator of how effective the heal is.

I think as a healer you can help people understand their lives better so that things make sense. I for one work with a persons deep emotions to help them navigate and go further to understand themselves and their lives so it has more meaning. This is always related to their level of consciousness and the level of consciousness of the people around them. I can work with people who already understand themselves to a certain degree. I basically get into a persons emotional body and slow certain emotions down so people can acknowledge certain deeper truths themselves. A healer who goes very deep can bring emotional energy forward. However, Sometimes people are just controlling and need to have certain things in their lives. This is a different situation entirely. It would be superficial and not about deeper related issues.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I am sure others will have vastly different takes on this, but here are my thoughts.

I honestly do not see what healers and energy workers can do to help you manifest the life you so desperately want. Healers (I've done work with healing) can ease physical discomfort, replenish a person's energy level, see areas of injury/illness and help the physical self quite a bit. They can also help with emotional issues, mostly by listening, caring, and sending energy through the client's body. The energy can help alleviate stress and anxiety. They can assist in raising a person's vibrational level, if that's appropriate.

But your issues don't seem related to any of that. You want down to earth things: love and a good job. How can healers/energy workers give you those?

Mediums are often very good at what they do (yes, I work with mediumship too). They can pick up so much about a person, their life, their past, their problems... and their potential future. I say potential future because the future isn't cast in stone. The actions or decisions of each person interacts with the actions and decisions of everyone around them. If person "X" decides to be an idiot and drive while drunk and smashes into you, that was based on "X"s decisions. Your car may be badly damaged, which will change a lot of your short-term actions. If you had planned a trip or a date it will likely be canceled while the car is being tended to. On occassion a medium will seem completely off base with a reading of the future because someone or something changed the stream of events. They weren't wrong, exactly. The future changed.

In my opinion, your money would be better spent finding a counselor to work with you. Why a counselor? Because you are frustrated, angry, and desperate, and feel totally trapped. A counselor can do wonders at helping you deal with those issues. Dealing with those, defusing them, can make life so much more bearable. A counselor will listen without judging you, offer insight, make suggestions to change the situation. They might well be able to give direction and advice to address your very real major issues.

Bottom line: Healing isn't solving your problems because you aren't ill or injured or seeking Enlightenment.

But that's only my humble opinion. I wish you the very best of luck in finding the job, partner, life you want.
I agree with Blue Tiger. Your life situations that you want to improve can not be helped by energy healing. Judging by your response to others in this thread, I am not sure why you have paid for all these different types of healing when you do not understand what it is that you are getting and what the healers said are being done to you. Why would you go and get another healing on another type if you think the previous healings were not working? Myself, if I tried something two times and I didn't think it was working I would not go back for more.

More importantly, why do you think energy healing work is the solution to your problems?
Old 02-10-2017, 05:45 AM
pathtosirius

What are your intentions on signing up for so many healing modalities?

Look deeper and if possible really spend time to be honest with yourself, there is a layer beneath your words and your intentions, that you are going through your fears. There is also a pattern that you see clearly at present, this pattern not only reflects in this area of your life, inevitably there is this saying "Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world."

Energy extends in all directions, and you can view the "lesson" about this you have, you do know that there is something amiss for you with this, and the question for yourself is "what is going on" that is calling out to you Loudly to take a look at this, because it doesn't feel right. The physical body is another layer of energy, the same with subtle energetic bodies, what Healers do, or for myself, other healers will have their own unique way of working.

For me, I work on the energetic body that encompasses the Soul, people who are here in the World is indulged in Personality, which is Ego of what they identified themselves with, and the journey into embodying Soul, the Divine Sovereign you, in this experience here on Earth. I do healing on helping people move into embodying their Soul, Soul healing, previously I have also done Reiki and other modalities too as I love healing. Healing works on an energetic level, the physical body is dense matter = dense energy vibration, whereas take for an example, radiowaves and microwaves are much lighter in frequency and vibration, and so on. The energy has to take time to integrate and work for you along with the choices you make in life. From what I see too, the energy will always do it's work, you may not notice this but energy indeed always goes to where it truly needs to attend to. Give yourself this opportunity of unfoldment, and tune into your Higherself and Spirit about messages and guidances for you that is for your highest good to receive.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey susovan,

I don't know a lot about the modalities you've mentioned, but I understand healing a bit. For one, healing is a little different then the current paradigm of western medicine which is "fix me doc" and take the magic pill to dissolve away the symptoms.

At least from my experience, it requires that I show up and begin to live from the inside out, because in the end the healing journey is calling us to change our way of life and being in varying degrees.

Also, its important to note that everyone has "their" medicine. Not every medicine works for one person and every issue calls forth a different solution, for a variety of reasons there could be resistance to that medicine, you'll see it with spiritual medicines and medical i.e. chemo.

And this resistance could be rooted in something deeper, for example, an individual who fervently denies chemo, perhaps several generations back her family was involved in gas chambers during WW2. With the family identity lost through time due to regional lines changing, name changes etc these dynamics remain hidden yet affect the family system, thus this loyalty to prevents healing she needs. This is an actual case observed.

So, leading into my main point - your issue may be deeper than reiki work. Reiki, from what I understand varies according to who you are working with but most of the time only hits a particular layer of your aura. That means you end up working with symptoms energetically, as if it were a pill, getting little results of actually change you are looking for.

Have you heard of Family Constellations? I'd highly recommend checking it out. Do some research on it, it's a big deal and can free you from deep unconscious patterns which you may have loyalties to. Most of us carry more rigidity of the family system than we know.
This work has revealed that much of serious illness and mental illness has roots in unresolved family dynamics. Epigenetics is beginning to discover this too, they call it transgenerational trauma and multigenerational guilt.

"Children seldom or never dare to live a happier or more fulfilling life than their parents. Unconsciously they remain loyal to unspoken family traditions that work invisibly. Family Constellations are a way of discovering underlying family bonds and forces that have been carried unconsciously over several generations."

-Bertold Ulsamer

Perhaps there is something there for you.

I wish in some way this brings new hope, Light, awakening and sparks curiosity in your life.

Much Love,
A
Old 07-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey susovan,

I don't know a lot about the modalities you've mentioned, but I understand healing a bit. For one, healing is a little different then the current paradigm of western medicine which is "fix me doc" and take the magic pill to dissolve away the symptoms.

At least from my experience, it requires that I show up and begin to live from the inside out, because in the end the healing journey is calling us to change our way of life and being in varying degrees.

Also, its important to note that everyone has "their" medicine. Not every medicine works for one person and every issue calls forth a different solution, for a variety of reasons there could be resistance to that medicine, you'll see it with spiritual medicines and medical i.e. chemo.

And this resistance could be rooted in something deeper, for example, an individual who fervently denies chemo, perhaps several generations back her family was involved in gas chambers during WW2. With the family identity lost through time due to regional lines changing, name changes etc these dynamics remain hidden yet affect the family system, thus this loyalty to prevents healing she needs. This is an actual case observed.

So, leading into my main point - your issue may be deeper than reiki work. Reiki, from what I understand varies according to who you are working with but most of the time only hits a particular layer of your aura. That means you end up working with symptoms energetically, as if it were a pill, getting little results of actually change you are looking for.

Have you heard of Family Constellations? I'd highly recommend checking it out. Do some research on it, it's a big deal and can free you from deep unconscious patterns which you may have loyalties to. Most of us carry more rigidity of the family system than we know.

This work has revealed that much of serious illness and mental illness has roots in unresolved family dynamics. Epigenetics is beginning to discover this too, they call it transgenerational trauma and multigenerational guilt.

"Children seldom or never dare to live a happier or more fulfilling life than their parents. Unconsciously they remain loyal to unspoken family traditions that work invisibly. Family Constellations are a way of discovering underlying family bonds and forces that have been carried unconsciously over several generations."

-Bertold Ulsamer

Perhaps there is something there for you.

I wish in some way this brings new hope, Light, awakening and sparks curiosity in your life.

Much Love,
A
Old 10-02-2018, 04:11 AM
Master
Bunny

As one who is a healer—and once had the ability to heal, I can safely say that a lot of energy healing simply brings issues up for release. It can help with chakra healing and work on the spiritual bodies, but physically it does very little.

It does very little to get you out of an unwanted mindset—that’s YOUR job. Those healers who promised results in a certain length of time after the healing are being silly. People adjust to energies on their own terms, at their own pace.

Also I’ll point out that I also know this because I’ve had some energy healings in the past, and none of them could help me, because I refused to help myself. Energy healing is supportive at best—the real way to fully heal is to tackle your issues head on.

I think Blue Tiger’s idea to see a counselor might work better. Practical advice for practical problems!
Old 25-02-2018, 08:51 AM
Knower

First.
No one from psychics or what kind of sorcerers will do the work that you yourself must do. No one needs it. All are only interested in making money on your ignorance.
Second, you need a little enlightenment about how phenomena are created.
With your strong desire, you only move the realization of phenomena away from yourself. This is similar to how someone wants to stick to the shore on a boat .. .housing heavily from the shore with an oar.
You need to relax and let go of the phenomena.
Although good books are called "Transurfing reality" Vadim Zeland. I do not know if you can find it in English on the web. If you even find it in Russian, you can read it with Google's help.
YOU Pts a lot of energy spend on your work and making money.
And the creation of a love relationship and for a long time it takes a lot of vital energy, which you spent chasing money.
You need to fill it in. And how you need to get enlightened first.

I wonder who you are in astrology. Some people, however hard they try, can not use this knowledge.
Energy can appear from several sources:
Yoga is practiced. It is not a surrogate, which is taught everywhere by instructors. It is also a way of earning money with money.
Hunger, vegetarianism, raw food.
To move the phenomenon. Need energy.Benzin pour into the tank ..Aona you all seems to flow away to earning money. As long as it does not change the global changes in life do not wait.
Then. Our destiny moves at the expense of astrological cycles.
Ie to start some kind of event you need to calculate the astrological window.

And only in this time window of time and you need to try with someone you meet. Before this, you will need to fill up the energy. At least take a vacation .. Relax. If you are not able to practice with practical people and think that some kind kind uncle will do everything for you ..
This will never be. It's a trap for suckers.