Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Master

I agree Blanket. If people want to play with them then no one can talk them out of it. I hate the thought of those boards. If I played with one, I think I would find it hard to sleep at night even if nothing bad happened. I can think of better things to do with my time.
Old 30-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Guide
This is one very dangerous game.
Do not go there.
Light and knowledge.
Krsna.
Old 31-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanket
My sister tried playing with an ouja board online ... and even though it was only online, it still had negative effects on her. I personally believe that ouja boards are evil and they're NOT just a "toy" . They're serious. They do open one up to the spiritual realm BUT it's all negative and evil . So if you want to communicate with demons and negative spirits, then I'd say go play with an ouja board. Otherwise, it's best to stay away from them .

Well, you're right that they aren't toys. And they shouldn't be sold as toys either. But stating that it's all negative and evil, isn't exactly correct. I've talked to Archangel Michael plenty of times on one. And have gotten plenty of messages full of Light and Love. My thought process is usually way too jumbled up for me to be able to hear him clearly a lot of times. So this was one way were I could know for sure what he was trying to tell me. But I have to confess, he doesn't like talking through it all that much, because it takes too long to say anything. And he usually has a lot of stuff he wants to talk to me about.

And before you claim that it's a demon impersonating Archangel Michael, I can assure you, I've put him through enough rigours tests to make him prove that he really was who he said he was, to be satisfied that it really is him, that I've spoken to. And a demon would not give me so many uplifting messages of love and faith.
Old 31-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I agree Blanket. If people want to play with them then no one can talk them out of it. I hate the thought of those boards. If I played with one, I think I would find it hard to sleep at night even if nothing bad happened. I can think of better things to do with my time.

Well, I used to think the same way. Until I got so tired of losing the messages Archangel Michael kept trying to get past all the jumbled mess of my ADHD and dyslexia.
Old 31-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Blanket

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion .

However, I still think that ouja boards are negative and evil . I believe that evil can disguise itself and transform itself into Light and Love. I know this from personal experience...dealing with entities who liked to claim that they were a certain person...and these entities would give me so many messages of "love" and all of this other stuff ... so it took me a while to realize it but these entities were of negative and evil energies but they tried to present themselves as light and love..

Just saying. Again everybody is entitled to their own opinion and this is mine .
Old 02-09-2011, 03:18 AM
A. Consumer

I heard

I've heard that The Prophet of Life used them a couple of times when he was younger and that once he assisted the spirit of a child to get into heaven after that spirit asked for his assistance at one of the few sessions he participated in. I heard that the small alcove they were in shook from the ground up accompanied by sounds similar to an airplane taking off and when the spirit departed there was a loud popping sound and the light bulb got brighter and warmth returned to the room. That's the only time I heard of something like that happening with a board.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Haoma

Never used one, never will use one.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:22 AM
sappy

Ouija Board be very careful........ It can be a very powerful interesting tool but it can really screw with you if you don't know what your doing. The problem with ouija boards is you really never can tell who your channeling because you never know if this spirit is harmless or harmful because you never know if this entity is telling the truth i have had some scary things happen and the i have sometimes just asked questions and they answer with nothing really negative but you really never can tell so use caution.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:51 AM
earthprowler

were you aware that you can play it without saying one word? honestly, they can hear what you think of, (which if you pay attention to your thoughts, this is how they get the answers) and tell you that answer. tried and tested this method many times, ask a question (if you're playing it) and think of the wrong answer.......it will give you the thought you are thinking. that is until they figure out that you aren't playing fair either and then they'll quit playing with you and leave.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:09 AM
earthprowler

i really know how to kill a thread huh?