Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 19-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have been told by a few people to write about my experiences remembering my past lives.and being a medium.i feel that is the way I am being guided into. who knows one day I just might

Namaste

Two people meet at a buffet table. One says, "What do you do?".
"I'm a writer", says the other.
"Oh, that's interesting", says the first, "I thought I might write a book when I retire."
"Really", says the writer. "And what do you do?"
"I'm a brain surgeon".
"Funny you should say that", says the writer, "I thought I might take up brain surgery when I retire."

Old 25-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
Bunny

In the process of writing one. :)

Fictionalizing my experiences has been very therapeutic for me given the suffering I’ve experienced since being awoken.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
Journeyman Paul... you got excellent reviews on Amazon, and I ordered both books. Looking forward to digging in

I am just about finished with book 1, and I am hooked. It is very well written, I love the storyline, and it has already given me some insights to where I need to be on my own journey.

eagerly awaiting time when I can read the last few pages of book one and dig into book two.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:42 AM
Knower
I just published, Thus Saith the Flame to the Spark: Ten Dimensions of Enlightenment - One Mind, One Heart, One Unity

Here is part of my website description for the book:

While Hebrew is a masculine language, Sanskrit is a feminine language. Only by valuing the relatives do we come to understand the unity between. LOVE bridges the gap, allowing unity to revel the true church and assembly of humanity.

1. Right View by True Identity of Love (GOD)

2. Right Nature by True Identity with Love (GOD)

3. Right Unity with all other Sparks (Relatives to GOD)

BUDDHA (awake)
DHARMA (universal nature)
SANGHA (unity with Absolute)

Ten Non-virtues:

1) Desire and Covetousness (wrong Unity)
2) Ill Will and Anger (wrong Nature)
3) Wrong View (wrong Identity)

4) Taking Life
5) Taking Possessions
6) Lust
7) Lying
8) Divisive Speech
9) Harsh Words
10) Gossip

If the first three non-virtues are overcome, the lower seven are removed. By this, we must embody the new refuges of Awakened Mind, Awakened Nature and Awakened Realization of Relatives. In unity with this universal view, one Absolute Enlightenment is realized (LOVE). Only by identifying our own inner truth can we come to know the Sattva (True Being) we were created to realize. By above, of course, I am referring to the ten dimensions of reality, where the mind projects images and forms though time. In truth, each of us are all ten dimensions above and below.

The primary insight of our new book reveals the ten dimensions of reality by chapter, starting with chapter 10 and ending at chapter 1. Here is a handy reference to the ten dimensions and worlds of Enlightenment. Realize, YOU (and all of us) are all ten dimensions in one. The part contains the whole and the whole contains the parts. We are each the same within this realized identity. Once you know, your strength of character is realized in Wisdom--Prajnaparamita.

From the Book: Thus Saith the Flame to the Spark
Universal Dimensional Structure

10 – Absolute Mind of Invariance
Neutral / Positive Unmanifest (Dzogchen)

MIND (Sattva/Arūpa-loka) – Brahma - Israel
Mind in Translational Image Mirrored

9 – Bodhisattva - Folded Mind as Image of Absolute
8 – Realization - Branching Mind into Relative
7 – Learning - Line of Relatives into Time

TIME (Rajas/Kāmaloka) – Vishnu - Babylon
Image of Mind into Time

6 – Heaven - Folded Timelines of All Beings –
Mara is Ruler (indeterminate wave function)

5 – Humanity - Branching Timelines of All Beings –
Each Manu Chooses (collapse of wave function)

4 – Anger - Line of Time into Form – Yama Judges

SPACE (Tamas/Rūpaloka) – Shiva - Egypt
Image of Process as Shadow of Mind into Form

3 – Animality - Form (3D Object)

2 – Hunger - Branch of line (2D Plane)

1 – Hell - Line (1D Line)
Old 16-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
Journeyman Paul.... I finished both books and am hungry for the next one.
any ETA on it?
Old 24-02-2020, 02:22 PM
Master
I just found and ordered the third book. Looking forward to finishing the series
Old 25-02-2020, 05:50 AM
Master
I have written 5 books and am finishing up another book. The last book is much into spiritualism. In the book, I have tried implementing numerous writing styles. One style I used was implemented in the 1800's. As a person read a certain page, they would feel somebody touching their shoulders. I expanded on that style.

In the book, a baby picture is presented. The baby looks oriental, maybe Japanese, but in reality it is me as a baby. The front cover is a person inside an optical illusion. I drew the optical illusion and the person inside the illusion is me.

The book covers several time periods. The main character is a character that legends claim saw all of a famous historical event that numerous movies, books, etc. have portrayed. Much has been said about this character historically, even the selling of some of his personal items. The book is written as a novel, but it appears to be more historical then most of the historical books that have been written on the subject.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-02-2020, 01:57 AM
ant

Oops-Edit:Wrong thread.

Last edited by ant : 26-02-2020 at 03:16 AM.
Old 27-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Master
BigJohn, are your books published? I would like to check them out if possible.
Old 28-02-2020, 06:17 AM
Master
Mine are published. The main one, obviously is not.

The first might be boring.

It deals with a nun in Spain who bi-located to the SW United States in the early 1600's. The other nuns claimed when she was in her cell, she would levitate over the bed and then somehow would end up in SW United States. At first the Indians would shot arrows at her but over time she was able to converse with the Indians and give them gifts as she converse in their language. The Catholic Church investigated this both in the New World and the Old World. A special side note: the nun was also an adviser to the Pope and the King and she wrote numerous books. Her main work was about Mother Mary. Some claimed she was Mother Mary. She is normally known as the "Lady in Blue".

The second book was a book on Rocks and Crystals.

The third book was a book on Herbs.

The fourth book was another book on Rocks and Crystals.

The fifth book was a book dealing with Chakras.

There are a few other ones I have started but never finished and then there is the main book that is dear to my heart. It is basically finished so I guess I got to get off my lazy butt and finish it.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.