Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Master
Graphene Dark Energy Production

Okay, I'm sick and tired of sitting on my hands with this one.

For many years, people have talked about Willhelm Reich and Orgone Energy...but that was done on a macroscopic level, using crystals and rocks that were too dense and too impure to produce notable results, even though some were obtained and measured.

Now, instead of using layers of crystals (which have impurities) and placing them centimeters apart...why not use Carbon 80 (graphene) and place it nanometers apart into Casimir Plates with minimal to no leakage (as is currently being experienced by lesser carbon compounds)?

Heck, we can really 'up the ante' if the graphene was arranged into plates of 'Buckyball' formation, so whatever energy IS lost, will be fed back into the system or the 'gap between the Casimir Plates'.

Now, here comes the great part...place the Casimir Plates of C80 inside a Teraherz Field and you create superluminal particles (particles which travel faster than light) and my 'guides' also inform me also that quantum entanglement occurs between superluminal particles - it's what creates wormholes and such.

So, when the vacuum of space is bombarded with superluminal particles, it creates "anti-light" which is like "anti-matter" in the form of Dark Energy...and when Dark Energy is exposed to a gravitational field, it transforms into Dark Matter.

Who told me this? "THEY" did and you'll find it nowhere online because humans haven't discovered this yet.

I went for a search and only found one article which was pretty much 'poo-pood' by skeptics...but it was only about the properties of Graphene and Brownian Motion and not the applications of Graphene in energy production or how to use Brownian Motion as an energy source:

http://www.iflscience.com/technology...in-the-future/

Now I'm glad that's off my chest...I've been carrying it around for years.