Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
I am sorry for your loss. I dread the day when my little ones decide to leave their bodies and move on. They are brother and sister Shih tzu Pug mix, almost 10 years old. My girl is diabetic and blind.

Anyway, I believe as Native Spirit and Tobi do. I am Hindu, so reincarnation and a living soul (jeeva) is very much a part of our beliefs. Souls of our family and friends, whether human or otherwise, can hang around for a bit. So yeah, I believe that was Fifi.

Thank you. I'm sorry about your little girl~! It's so hard when our babies have health issues. Bless her little soul. I know yours are 10 but I hope they live a little while longer. Nothing worse than losing them. ~ <3
Old 22-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I feel what can definitely help depression after a loved one leaves our world, is realising that we can reach them in their new place! And that it is possible to have a kind of "dialogue" with them.
That isn't as hard as it sounds, and doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with words, but the language of the Heart.
It is not too hard to sense their love (at least sometimes...though in my experience it has not been ALL the time.) It is possible to send out loving energies and kind thoughts to them, and receive back brief "answers"....whcih come as heart-felt connection.
In those moments, it really is as if they "never went anywhere" and are right with you....their essence, their character, and whatever they have picked up since they left.
I found that what my loved ones "picked up" was a stronger feeling of love....as if it was more focussed somehow.
So that is a beautiful thing to sense.
I think many people are capable of that, only perhaps do not believe that they are.
But the best contact between loved ones (of any species!) are the two Souls involved!
I like to say her name out loud, and I frequently send her my loving thoughts. I hope she responds back in some way. Could it be that I am missing her responses, or is it that she is already working on her spiritual journey? How long did your dog stick around? Seems like 3-4 months is about average before a person or pet departs. Though that is just based on my experience with people and pets.

Last edited by wozniack : 23-03-2019 at 02:26 AM.
Old 22-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I feel what can definitely help depression after a loved one leaves our world, is realising that we can reach them in their new place! And that it is possible to have a kind of "dialogue" with them.
That isn't as hard as it sounds, and doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with words, but the language of the Heart.
It is not too hard to sense their love (at least sometimes...though in my experience it has not been ALL the time.) It is possible to send out loving energies and kind thoughts to them, and receive back brief "answers"....whcih come as heart-felt connection.
In those moments, it really is as if they "never went anywhere" and are right with you....their essence, their character, and whatever they have picked up since they left.
I found that what my loved ones "picked up" was a stronger feeling of love....as if it was more focussed somehow.
So that is a beautiful thing to sense.
I think many people are capable of that, only perhaps do not believe that they are.
But the best contact between loved ones (of any species!) are the two Souls involved!
I like to say her name out loud, and I frequently send her my loving thoughts. I hope she responds back in some way. Could it be that I am missing her responses, or is it that she is already working on her spiritual journey? How long did your dog stick around? Seems like 3-4 months is about average before a person or pet departs. Though that is just based on my experience with people and pets.

Last edited by wozniack : 23-03-2019 at 02:25 AM.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:59 AM
Knower
My mom wants another dog. Not as a replacement but just to give her something to interact with. I've always wondered though if a pet that passes away will come around less often once their owner finds a new companion. If it sees that the owner is happy and well then it does not want to intrude regardless of that unbreakable bond. Just thinking out loud.
Old 24-03-2019, 01:29 AM
Knower
I dreamt about my cat Apple last night. She was loving on me a whole lot throughout the dream. Then I woke up to two hard nudges on my hand. She used to nudge me and rub her head up against mine. I haven't felt her touch in 8 years, so that was quite a delight! I had been talking about her for 2 days straight, so I guess she heard her name and decided to pay me a visit.

I felt so much joy this morning, but that joy was fleeting as Fifi soon re-entered my mind. I found a blog that's been helping me called Pets in the Afterlife by Roberta Grimes. This lady also has two books on amazon. One is about signs animals show us after they've passed. I'm considering buying her books because her blog has been such a comfort. It doesn't stop the crying spells but it helps to rea d.