Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 12-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Greetings

This introduction might be a little strange...
But I guess, being completely anonymous in this place means masks are off, yeah?
I don't have a name for myself.
For the past years it's felt weird to refer to myself with a name, and this year, after a lot of introspection I've come to realize "I" don't have one, as "I" am actually a "We".

In general, we'd say we're a present with dreams and thoughts.
Resonating with a handful of symbols, for the sake of convenience I shall introduce myself as the ones that go "straight to the point".

Color coding!

Yellow would be assigned to the spirit closest to the original self. The entertainer! He holds curiosity, he's the adventurous kid at heart. Personified creativity (and impulse), in a way.
Resonates with aliens!
He's got a "backstory" and everything, this body has an active imagination.

Next there's Green, the mature side, Yellow's optimism balances his sorrow out.
He's more of a listener, cool and collected, very worried, very afraid.

Then, let's call them Red... Red is the human costume.

Kind of a zombie, just the body of a 23 year old body.

Excellent actor, quick reflexes, like a chameleon.

Green thinks it's more of an "anything goes" state, so we take turns making Red speak for us. Unless someone already knows of us, then conversations will look like this.
G: Constantly altering between "the authors". And I say this with a heavy heart. Y: I hope to meet friends like me, maybe G: Though we do have a problem with consistency, as much as we might click with someone, if we suddenly stop replying please don't think it's personal. We get lost in the mind most of the time. Y: Not that I'm complaining! R: But they still want friends. Though it feels impossible to make them. Y: Does it?

R: Well, that's us! I feel like a creature with traffic lights for each of my three eyes. Taking turns as it goes. G: (If we can ) Y: (When we can! )
Old 12-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
Greetings sunsmudger and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)