Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Enlightener

Am I secretly Gohan? Though, the suspicion lingers.

i HAVE TURNED INTO A sUPEr sAYIN on a few instances, once when I was going to be in a fight with a green alien named Frieza.
It was the best feeling of power, and you are able to move so much faster than normal, and your vision is faster, like all of your muscles are.
Enlightener
Old 15-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Super Sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
i HAVE TURNED INTO A sUPEr sAYIN on a few instances, once when I was going to be in a fight with a green alien named Frieza.
It was the best feeling of power, and you are able to move so much faster than normal, and your vision is faster, like all of your muscles are.
Enlightener
are u joking or are u telling the truth. if ur telling the trth can you please teach me.
Old 15-09-2006, 06:30 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sayin
are u joking or are u telling the truth. if ur telling the trth can you please teach me.

Super Sayin, he is joking!
Old 15-09-2006, 10:37 PM
biyu_wolf_77

new member youve gotta be kind to--bull ill do as i usially do

kid (what i call EVERY student at school that i dont know) try dooing some puppy pile or google japan searchin on it try different spellings that still seem simalar thats hoew i learned of glamur which is whayt some of it sounds like--enhansed glamur-- shure all id wanna do is change my eye colors but its somewhere to tart
Old 02-10-2006, 09:24 PM
jonpeeoh

Super Sayin,

I feel like your question is innocent and hopeful, so I'll give you an innocent answer. In a word, to my knowledge, you can't go super saijan in real life (until you have mastered matter entirely, which I have not to my current awareness, and couldn't begin to teach you). However, you can have meditative experiences that parallel internally what the super saijan conversion showed physically.

I've seen every episode of Dragonball Z, GT, and more than half of the original Dragonball series, as well as many of the movies. I'm a huge fan and I know where you're coming from. Who wouldn't want to be Cacarrat when he first blasted away into the super saijan sphere in the Frieza battle?

I took the cartoons as a beautiful metaphor for spiritual growth. However, the intensity of some meditations, especially when you raise a lot of energy, is not to be spoken of lightly. If you want to experience some of that type of business, then I recommend learning heavy relaxation, then meditation, then deepening your trance, then beginning to work on chakra energizing one by one. When you are able to do all this in one meditation, begin raising energy through your feet (I simultaneously pull energy down through my head) and store it/focus it in each of the chakras, then in your body as a whole. Until you have had lots and lots of practice, you may easily reach a point where the intensity of the meditation is just too much. When that happens, relax, wiggle a toe, stop raising energy, and just drift back down. Sit up slowly, stretch, and go eat or switch on the TV or do something grounding. Each time you will be able to go a little further in your energy work.

If you're dealing with that much energy, by that point you're going to be having lots of breakthrough with psychic, astral, and other cool phenomena. For an awesome guide on energy work, buy Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. You may also go here: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6 and get the course, although I'm not sure of the differences. I think the version in the book may actually be watered down compared to the online version, so that may be your best shot.

Good luck, and promise me one thing. If your hair ever turns yellow and the energy around you is visible, and you begin to levitate and sling things around with your mind, please drop me an email with everything you did to get there... (lol)
Old 03-10-2006, 05:04 AM
imageimaginer

I'm afraid that in the real world, if you were able to turn super saiyan you would be closer to god than any one else has ever been. You wouldn't feel like fighting because you will have no need to and you wouldn't have the need to destroy anything at all. You will become a master like Jesus, the Buddha and Krishna. You may even be able to manipulate energy and transform it into matter. But to get to that level of mastery you will have to go through some very serious changes and to be able to use and manipulate energy will take a lot of personal evolution and dedication to this. But the ridiculous energy levels Goku could reach may take human beings millions of years of evolution.
Closed Thread