Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Rat spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
I am just replying because my account was deactivated, and all I can say is that I have seen that deck of cards, but from what I had understood that card was about the earthquake in Japan, it does have more resemblance to a tower destroyed in it...but it did left me curious and I am wishing nothing of the sort will happen in London.

Hi,

I don't really understand how the card could be about the earthquake in Japan, as the card showed Big Ben being blown up!
Old 04-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account

This is the image I had seen:

As you see it has a bigger resemblance to the one in the card than the Big Ben.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Rat spirit

That's definitely not Big Ben!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Right???
Old 08-06-2012, 12:04 AM
b3yond33

Check this out:

RockefellerFoundation.org

Go to page 34, which is the section titled "Hack Attack" and read what it says...

"The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change. Not surprisingly, this opening series of deadly asynchronous catastrophes (there were more) put enormous pressure on an already overstressed global economy that had entered the decade still in recession."

The "2012 Olympic Bombing" is obviously referring to the 2012 London Olympics and well you know (can't say because of the death predictions thing)...

This is crazy.

The credit goes to this site: http://www.infowars.com/rockefeller-...2012-olympics/

So, what do you think?

Please don't delete this thread, so people can become aware of this information. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Administrator
Hello

Been there done this. Vancouver 2010 was the same. Could we afford it well yes a the time the bid was accepted in the ene no as the economy tanked. That is one aspect of it all. It did open Vancouver to show its best face to the World, as I be sure it will with London. I am heading to England June 13th but I am avoiding London all together. Not out of any fear's as I have a place to use there, but out of the lack of interest for London on the spirital journey.

Will something happen who knows, will feeding enegy into it make it happen, no but it does add fear and that is not a possitive. We might not like what goes on where we live, and we might not agree with the choices that the govt. makes but remember we hold that power of a vote that many countries do not have. That is huge, but many do not even use that.

Vancouver had a riot over the Stanley Cup not over the games. While this was not seen as a terrorist attack many one's livelyhood's were put in the path and they lost income and in some cases their whole business. Does that not too do the same amount of damge ?

We need to put LIGHT around things and blessing that there will be no loss of life. Vancouver had a loss of life with their games and that image still burns bright with me. I bless that atlete for his efforts to follow his passions in life.

Lynn
Old 08-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Deactivated Account

I love this Lynn: We need to put LIGHT around things and blessing that there will be no loss of life.

All I can say is that we need to not have fear and trust that everything will be OK. Don't feed fear with energy, rather have faith.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:57 PM
NetSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika
For those who don't know, since many people believe us conspiracy theorists have no life hehe we are supposed to have our first Alien Encounter in the Olympics, some say they'll just show themselves, some say they are here to invade us, and some say it will be fake, an illusion created by the Elite (Illuminati) to finally put their NWO plans into action, because the mass fear would allow governments to throw civil rights out the window with the excuse they are only trying to protect us, sort of like happened after 9/11.

That explains the missile systems they're putting on rooftops, then.

I'd be wary of any 'first contact' that may be going on. There's a lot they can stage these days.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:14 AM
b3yond33

Here's some new information, in the form of a video regarding the London Olympics: Is The Olympics The Next 9/11? Whistleblower Speaks Out!
Old 29-06-2012, 03:55 AM
Master
Us Australians are coming over there to steal all your medals lol.