Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
As for the Throat Chakra...that has been the bane of my existence. It is the hardest chakra to master IMHO because it deals with having to come to terms with what it is that you think that other people may be thinking about you. Sometimes you would be right, most times you would be wrong - but none of that really matters in the end. Like myself, people are afraid of social isolation and it actually took me 20 years of self imposed isolation to get over my "separation anxiety" from the rest of humanity, but like Jesus said, one needs to be "in the world but not OF the world" (without becoming irreversibly depersonalized) and it is the Throat Chakra which deals with all that.

I would like to offer my view on the above quoted comment. What you have stated here are workings related to the swadhistana chakra and not the throat chakra.

The throat chakra correctly deals with communicating spiritual concepts into material realities in ones own life and in that of others, and here is where one learns how to better work realities in one realm to communicate and work with potentials in another realm, so as to bring manifestation from the potential in that realm.

The key word in this Chakra is "Faith".
Old 04-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Master

Quite interesting how blockages are perceived differently in each case. From my own experience I’d say that the throat chakra opens when there is alignment in thought, word & deed with the voice of conscience. Or we may say, upon shifting consciousness to purity of being.

In an experiential manner I take the throat as an ethereal connector between the lower ovoid (heart) and the upper ovoid (head). For a long time I took it to be the most important centre until later I recognised the heart as the zone where polarities ignite in a slow motion endless explosion.

Old 04-10-2019, 02:12 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Quite interesting how blockages are perceived differently in each case. From my own experience I’d say that the throat chakra opens when there is alignment in thought, word & deed with the voice of conscience. Or we may say, upon shifting consciousness to purity of being.

In an experiential manner I take the throat as an ethereal connector between the lower ovoid (heart) and the upper ovoid (head). For a long time I took it to be the most important centre until later I recognised the heart as the zone where polarities ignite in a slow motion endless explosion.

I am in agreement with you here about the Heart.

Ancient song ignites these embers of the Heart to stoke it's fire to a doves roar.
Which I would conclude is opening the throat to allow it to soar.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
This is my warning to all of you. I was duped into the whole kundalini deception. My husband's kundalini was activated a few years ago. I always had a strange feeling towards it but thought it was a form of enlightenment. Let me tell you, my gut feelings and my intuition is right, and I have a warning. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH KUNDALINI! Kundalini is not enlightenment! It is not some"dormant" energy at the base of your spine that needs to wake up. This is a lie. PLEASE READ my story.

My husband finally realized that this "kundalini" is in fact an evil spirit that took over him, maybe even a fallen angel. It started with the "activation process", then with the opening of chakras, seeing and feeling energies and auras. At some point he thought he was a chosen one. He started to be able to heal people, hear and see crystal energies, and so forth.

I was jealous for some time, but still things didn't seem right. This is a man that had no interest whatsoever in anything spiritual, new age, occult, nothing. It was a spontaneous "
kundalini "activation" (in my words possession) He knew it as "kundalini". I knew all about it at that point and never talked about it with him because he had no interest in that stuff. I am not sure how he even knew the word.

He would get into these rages and would get violent for no reason. He seemed sometimes to not even remember. It was all simmering until August. I kept telling him that the kundalini in my opinion seems deceptive, but he wasn't listening.

Then he said he was hearing voices and was getting "information downloads" He said he learned numerology in a matter of 10 minutes, and understood the bible and the voice told him it was an archangel. He believed it. I told him not to. Then all of a sudden he was doing sorts of magic and the voice told him he was going to be like God and it will help him. He snapped out of it and realized he was being lied to and somehow cast this spirit out. he said he performed an exorcism on himself.

That was the kundalini spirit. He no longer has any physic abilities. He is back to how he was before the kundalini was "activated" he doesn't wear crystals any more.

You guys, I didn't believe it before. I wanted all that you guys do - "ascension" "psychic abilities" reaching higher levels of awareness. But please, don't mess with this kundalini. IT IS A LIE.

You can even look back at my old posts and I can prove to you I was sold into this stuff as well. Satanist also believe in the kundalini, so what does that tell you. Sorry about this long post (I actually can make it longer to tell you just how possessed he was) but I figure no one reads that far down the page. I am not religious, I just have seen it with my own eyes. Kundalini is a slow burn, but it will take a hold of you once it bribes you into going deeper with these fake ascension and physic skills.

I know the majority f you will read this and make excuses to not believe. Say it was a mental condition and go on your merry way and try to get involved with kundalini. I don't blame you. I did the EXACT SAME THING. It feels good to chase after something that promises the things. But if I can reach one person, I did my duty.

Thanks for reading. I don't go on here much anymore, but I still wanted to share.
Can you share the exorcism method?
Old 04-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
This is my warning to all of you. I was duped into the whole kundalini deception. My husband's kundalini was activated a few years ago. I always had a strange feeling towards it but thought it was a form of enlightenment. Let me tell you, my gut feelings and my intuition is right, and I have a warning. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH KUNDALINI! Kundalini is not enlightenment! It is not some"dormant" energy at the base of your spine that needs to wake up. This is a lie. PLEASE READ my story.

My husband finally realized that this "kundalini" is in fact an evil spirit that took over him, maybe even a fallen angel. It started with the "activation process", then with the opening of chakras, seeing and feeling energies and auras. At some point he thought he was a chosen one. He started to be able to heal people, hear and see crystal energies, and so forth.

I was jealous for some time, but still things didn't seem right. This is a man that had no interest whatsoever in anything spiritual, new age, occult, nothing. It was a spontaneous "
kundalini "activation" (in my words possession) He knew it as "kundalini". I knew all about it at that point and never talked about it with him because he had no interest in that stuff. I am not sure how he even knew the word.

He would get into these rages and would get violent for no reason. He seemed sometimes to not even remember. It was all simmering until August. I kept telling him that the kundalini in my opinion seems deceptive, but he wasn't listening.

Then he said he was hearing voices and was getting "information downloads" He said he learned numerology in a matter of 10 minutes, and understood the bible and the voice told him it was an archangel. He believed it. I told him not to. Then all of a sudden he was doing sorts of magic and the voice told him he was going to be like God and it will help him. He snapped out of it and realized he was being lied to and somehow cast this spirit out. he said he performed an exorcism on himself.

That was the kundalini spirit. He no longer has any physic abilities. He is back to how he was before the kundalini was "activated" he doesn't wear crystals any more.

You guys, I didn't believe it before. I wanted all that you guys do - "ascension" "psychic abilities" reaching higher levels of awareness. But please, don't mess with this kundalini. IT IS A LIE.

You can even look back at my old posts and I can prove to you I was sold into this stuff as well. Satanist also believe in the kundalini, so what does that tell you. Sorry about this long post (I actually can make it longer to tell you just how possessed he was) but I figure no one reads that far down the page. I am not religious, I just have seen it with my own eyes. Kundalini is a slow burn, but it will take a hold of you once it bribes you into going deeper with these fake ascension and physic skills.

I know the majority f you will read this and make excuses to not believe. Say it was a mental condition and go on your merry way and try to get involved with kundalini. I don't blame you. I did the EXACT SAME THING. It feels good to chase after something that promises the things. But if I can reach one person, I did my duty.

Thanks for reading. I don't go on here much anymore, but I still wanted to share.
Can you share the exorcism method?
Old 05-10-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I would like to offer my view on the above quoted comment. What you have stated here are workings related to the swadhistana chakra and not the throat chakra.

The throat chakra correctly deals with communicating spiritual concepts into material realities in ones own life and in that of others, and here is where one learns how to better work realities in one realm to communicate and work with potentials in another realm, so as to bring manifestation from the potential in that realm.

The key word in this Chakra is "Faith".
Well, whatever Chakra(s) are involved in wanting to communicate spiritual concepts into material realities, but too concerned that others would think I am just another nutter for doing so.

I thought this was the domain of the throat Chakra..maybe it is a combination of throat and sacral Chakra both being closed...I dunno.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:21 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only that has double posted recently!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2019, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Well, whatever Chakra(s) are involved in wanting to communicate spiritual concepts into material realities, but too concerned that others would think I am just another nutter for doing so.

I thought this was the domain of the throat Chakra..maybe it is a combination of throat and sacral Chakra both being closed...I dunno.

The throat chakra is about transmitting and receiving energy.

Once the 5th chakra is opened people are able to feel the energy around them and from others.

When it feels like a lump in the throat it is you transmitting or sending out energy.

This is the stage where people talk about others having negative energy or low energy or bad energy because they are feeling the transmission from others hitting on their shared issues.

I get that all of your chakras 1-5 are open Shivani. More, what I think is you are feeling issues being worked on at the various locations and believe them to be closed.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Knower
This thread is the very reason I am very much against DIY kundalini awakening, kundalini yoga, kriya yoga, "opening chakras", the alleged rapid rise in one's spirituality and such. There's a reason that for thousands of years in India these techniques were done through qualified and experienced gurus.

When inexperienced practitioners, especially from a western background, start experiencing less-than-desired effects, it's "demons". The west, and Christians in particular are obsessed with demons. I suspect that you create what you fear. We don't see Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, or Sikhs plagued by demons, because we largely do not believe in them as the west does. Does evil exist? Of course. Is it Satan and his minions? Of course not, imo as a Hindu (and former Christian who rejected those Christian and western beliefs).

I freely admit I am biased against these other forms of yoga because my yoga is bhakti marga, devotion. "Always think of me, be devoted to me, worship me, and offer obeisance to me. Doing so, you will certainly come to me. This is my pledge to you, for you are very dear to me. Abandon all varieties of dharmas and simply surrender unto me alone. I shall liberate you from all sinful reactions; do not fear." Bhagavad Gita 18.65-66
Old 10-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Master

All being grace, in my view it is best to forget about the kundalini and chakras. The awakening happens automatically. Theoretical knowledge about this vs that as written or even narrated by someone else at best addresses the curious mind.

Liken the kundalini to our own dormant consciousness awakening at a time as ordained by the Divine. Then surrender and simply allow.

My take. Of course this opinion may not go down well with those who have experienced the ill effects of the energy when it tries to open blockages (fear/resistance/ego)