Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 28-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Amalthya

Can some one tell me more about..

I read this article about this underground civilization named Telos. It's inhabited by Lemurians and is located underneath Mount Shasta. It is known as "The Crystal City of Light of the Seven Rays" and serves as an inter-planetary and inter-diminsional portal. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thoughts, comments, opinions?
Old 28-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Master
I don't have much info, however I lived in Mt. Shasta for a year. Everytime I went up to the mountain which was frequently, I would stop at certain places and just take a walk and let me tell you it is a holy place. I could feel beings around me, fairey folk, and yes I feel Lemurians very tall people. Very peaceful place. I have fond memories of that mountain, they say it is the heart chakra of the world. I want to take my husband to Mt. Shasta.
The reason I left was that was where I got my clots in my lungs. And for some reason the energy of the mountain was becoming too overwhelming to me, I feel it was because I was really ill and couldn't be strong enough for the energies. It's a great place to live if you are an adult and are settled, married, single whatever and at the time I was 27 and really it's not a place to live when you're that young. Oh I love that mountain.
Spiritlite.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Mira

Yes it exists and I know what you are talking about.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Master
T.Y. for pulling this thread up again I have this huge urge to visit Mt. Shasta again we live about 6-8 miles away from her so it's not too long of a drive.
Spiritlite.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:22 PM
iolite

Is Mount Shasta the mountain that is shown in Forest Gump that he ran across? You know where the water was so blue and clear that you could see the mountain and the sky in it?
Old 08-04-2011, 05:43 PM
jason the ?

you were there jenny..........
Old 09-04-2011, 06:40 AM
Mira

It has been quite some time since I have been in Telos, inside the mountain, but it is a joy and a wonder to behold!
Old 29-07-2011, 08:52 AM
jamesart7

Dude... Have you heard about Atlantis? Atlantis once had 10 portals... And i think that Lemuria thing is one of the portals...
Old 29-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Time

IS this the underground society of "giants" whom that explorer found after saying he found a giant hole in the arctic, went though and visited them?