Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Henri77

I most definitely know that Et's have been visiting for eons, yet many remain out of sight, and many don't require "physical" spacecraft.

With the recent massive sightings i suspect many are ours, or experimental, and only witnesses can judge what is military and what might be ET craft.
If they establish telepathic contact of some sort for example.

All the same, with the massive earth changes, it's felt that visitations have greatly increased.
And I suspect an increased visible presence ,along with ongoing crop circles is intended to make it very clear, we are not alone...despite govt denials about an ET presence.

I've never seen a bonified UFO in the sky, of either sort, , yet have been "abducted" & transported aboard 2-3 times years ago.
Pretty strange yet not intimidating-scary.

Why I've never seen a passing craft remains a mystery, though I'd most likely want a ride back home.
Had a few lucid dreams as a kid, though....more real than real. Immense, silent craft.

Last edited by Henri77 : 22-10-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Old 22-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Henri77

I tried to google any believable reports on the huge triangular craft,but couldn't locate any today,,,

but have read-heard occasional accounts or references to, black triangular craft the size of several football fields , totally silent, witnessed gliding over an isolated area.

Some feel these may be "mother ships" capable of interstellar travel, while the smaller scout craft don't possess that capability.
Old 22-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Master
I witnessed a triangular space craft hovering over St Michael's Tower at Glastonbury Tor around the Autumn Equinox in 2002.

There was also a beam of green light aimed at the Tor, from a small hillock.

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 22-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Master
From what i've come across, triangles mean a couple of things

1) Knowledge
2) Hierarchy

You also get male and female triangles.

Aliens definitely operate on those levels.