Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2006, 01:34 AM
Angela

repost-need some insight please

One night in my small two bedroom house , I sit on my bed waiting for a friend to come by, when suddenly I became so frightened I can't move. I just knew someone was in the house. I didn't hear anything. I could just feel a presence. I sit staring at the bedroom door and into the hallway paralyzed listening and waiting for them to enter my room. I'm praying my friend will show up soon. After about a half hour I see this mystic green mist moving in the hallway in front of my bedroom door. I blink, but it's still there. It was very eerie. About an hour latter I realize that if someone was in the house they would have come in the room by now. I talk myself into checking the house out; after all I never really heard any noises matter fact, you could of heard a pin drop. I slowly creep into the hallway, all is clear. I enter the living room looking everywhere. As I approach the kitchen I see a scull peering in the kitchen window. About that time my friend finally arrives. The eerie feeling hung around for a little while then was gone. Never before or after have I felt such fear. The following evening my father passes away suddenly from a heart attack. There is no doubt in my mind and heart that this had to do with his death. But I can't help to have always wondered what it was. Was it a spirit or entity? My deceased sister or brother maybe, trying to warn me perhaps. But why was I so frightened? Was it good or evil? Someone told me it just was death, the grim reaper visting. Anyone ever hear of this, or have this happen to them? Any insight please?

Thanks Angela
Old 15-02-2006, 09:54 PM
silver swan

Hi Angela. My original reply to this thread was lost so I will write another. I have never experienced anything as frightening as this myself . It must have been terrifying! However I do not believe it was a bad spirit trying to frighten you. I think it was your spirit guide trying to warn you. I have been told that if ever spirit does anything that you do not like you should tell them to stand back. I have experienced my name being called in the middle of the night and also had things moved in my house. I think it is spirits way of letting you know that they are around. Sometimes I ask spirit a question and time goes by and nothing happens and I forget about it. Then all of a sudden the answer pops into my mind or I come across a book that answers m question. I believe that this is spirits way of guiding me on my life path. Maybe you should ask your guides to find a different way of guiding you in the future. I am sure that they will take heed. Hope this helps x

Last edited by silver swan : 15-02-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Old 18-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Angela

Thanks, Silver Swan I appreciate the insight.

Angela
Old 23-02-2006, 02:19 AM
homecoming

Hi there,
There is more to your story than I know, but i can tell you ive heard many folk say they see or feel these energy's the night before a close loved one passes, you saw a scull often people see them as men in capes.......the angel of death is a good guess, but i dont think its quiet right ??
Entities cant change the energy they transmit what we think or feel is what we transmit. Loving people transmit love, creepy people transmit creepy.
I have felt that creepy feeling for many years and its mostly associated with dark ets or aliens. Blue orbs can be seen durring the day when they are around. When we board there ship to destroy them they blow up into green dust.
Are you sure it was only 30min of time you lost?? have you ever had an unusual experience that defies logic and is unexplainable?? any bright lights or small lights moving around the room like a torch??
Old 25-02-2006, 01:27 PM
claira

Hi Angela

Is this the first time you've felt a presence around you? Or the first time this has been connected to something more negative? If so then the fear could have been coming from you;trying to accept and acknowledge that you are picking up messages or feelings from the other side can be scary sometimes and if we tense up it could feed the fear and paralysis.

I have experienced lots of times when this has happened and a couple have really scared me. One was a few years ago, when I was just starting to accept that I 'just know' something is going to happen to one of my friends or family.

I was at home with my flat mate, when I suddenly became restless. My flat mate was used to this; it's usually when I can feel something in the air but don't have any idea what it is related to, great when it feels positive and full of fun.
This restlessness was more uncomfortable. I managed to work out that it was one of my family. I went to visit some of my family and even drove past one on my way to others and although I couldn't narrow it down to one person, I felt that it wouldn't end in a death. I did manage to rule out two of them, the two I was most concerned about.
The next day, while at work, one of my brothers had a bad accident and was extremely lucky not to severe his artery or lose his hand.
I have also had lots of just knowing with my dad; good and bad (we are both sensitives so have a strong connection). If you think hearing about these would help, let me know.

I hope this helps you gain insight into your own experience.

Claira x
Closed Thread