Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-03-2015, 04:14 AM
yumi14

people who are dead but dont know it??

So, I have read many comments suggesting that some people simply don't know they are dead.

How does a dead person who doesn't know they are dead figure it out?

Some suggest that their afterlife experience is similar to their life they had. There are buildings, houses, money, etc ....

How do they figure it out?
Old 23-03-2015, 05:33 AM
Deactivated Account

I have heard of this happening in cases of heart attack or other sudden death situations. Not sure on the answer, maybe when they realize no one they knew in their life currently, is there with them ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-03-2015, 06:21 AM
Master
It happened to my niece......she passed suddenly and unexpectedly.....she refused the notion she was passed.....I felt her anger about it when we were discussing her funeral.....I live interstate from that part of the family....and was going to travel......I got distinct feeling and message that 'there would be no funeral because she wasn't dead!'...she told me not to go.....so I didn't....I felt her emotions for awhile after her passing.......but I think she was taken to a healing place to help her.......her mother passed 12 months earlier, so I feel she may have been of assistance to her....both my parents and a sibling passed several years earlier so I also believe that they would have been there to show her she was passed over........but a strong sense of her being in a healing place was present and after a few weeks, I didn't sense her emotions any longer......
Old 23-03-2015, 07:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
So, I have read many comments suggesting that some people simply don't know they are dead.

Some suggest that their afterlife experience is similar to their life they had. There are buildings, houses, money, etc ....

Yes, i've heard it before. I think they start figuring out after a while that they are actually dead.

In movies you see people trying to communicate with loved ones, but then they don't respond back. Start touching things, but can't etc.
Old 23-03-2015, 11:48 PM
yumi14

Thank you for the replies!

Its kinda weird to think about wandering around not knowing you are dead.
Old 24-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes it's usually a sudden traumatic passing which leaves you unaware and unconscious to what happened. Also because the earthbound plane looks so similar to this plane they might just carry out their normal lives for a while completely unaware.
Old 24-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Pathfinder
Angel1

As much as I understand
it happens to almost everyone.

It happens because our energy body is exactly
the same as our human body.

When many people die they go around and talk to their family and friends
and they can't figure out why no one can hear them.

Some of the souls(luckier ones) that have died with more peaceful death
pass into the light more easily and they do not deal with shock of death.

To ones that are spiritually advanced death is nothing new.
They travel thorough spiritual world all the time.

I recommend you to read "Spirits book" by Allan Kardec
This book explains so much about spirits world.
Author had incredible connection to spiritual world
and great saints and spiritual beings.
They answered about 1000 questions he asked.
It is amazing!
Old 24-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14

I have lots of memories of both past lives and the between-lives state, and I'm one of the "professional" Spirit Guides that helps recent arrivals on the Astral Plane to realize that they have passed over and how to make the best of it. There are large numbers of people who try to recreate their earthly life in an elaborate fantasy world, which as you say, often contains building, houses, money, etc., but it's necessary for them to wake up and realize they are living in an entirely different world. Interaction with experienced Guides and with ordinary spirits interested in communicating with them (especially people they knew during life) usually bring them out of these fantasies quite quickly.

And the people who have the worst problems getting adjusted to life on the Other Side are those who realize they are "dead" but expect to find an environment similar to that taught by whatever religion they believed in during life, and are disappointed the reality is quite different - the reality described by Spiritualists, Channelers, and people with past-life memories.
Old 24-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om love
As much as I understand
it happens to almost everyone.

It happens because our energy body is exactly
the same as our human body.

When many people die they go around and talk to their family and friends
and they can't figure out why no one can hear them.

Some of the souls(luckier ones) that have died with more peaceful death
pass into the light more easily and they do not deal with shock of death.

To ones that are spiritually advanced death is nothing new.
They travel thorough spiritual world all the time.

I recommend you to read "Spirits book" by Allan Kardec
This book explains so much about spirits world.
Author had incredible connection to spiritual world
and great saints and spiritual beings.
They answered about 1000 questions he asked.
It is amazing!

Thank you for the book recommendation. I downloaded it and read a little ....
It does seem amazing...
Old 24-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritrebel
I have lots of memories of both past lives and the between-lives state, and I'm one of the "professional" Spirit Guides that helps recent arrivals on the Astral Plane to realize that they have passed over and how to make the best of it. There are large numbers of people who try to recreate their earthly life in an elaborate fantasy world, which as you say, often contains building, houses, money, etc., but it's necessary for them to wake up and realize they are living in an entirely different world. Interaction with experienced Guides and with ordinary spirits interested in communicating with them (especially people they knew during life) usually bring them out of these fantasies quite quickly.

And the people who have the worst problems getting adjusted to life on the Other Side are those who realize they are "dead" but expect to find an environment similar to that taught by whatever religion they believed in during life, and are disappointed the reality is quite different - the reality described by Spiritualists, Channelers, and people with past-life memories.

There are lower or earth like astral planes that do have supermarkets, malls, money etc..