Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Celeste

Elsie

Tonight I feel sad and empty over her. She died 10:00 pm yesterday. She was one of my people at work. I was close to her. As I am putting the pieces together, she had a hard life and wasn't loved too much by her family. They did their best, but it wasn't much (in my opinion). They acted like she was a burden. They had no idea what to do with her. So she came to our home, and Elsie had no advocate for her, to make sure she was getting the best care. I tried to help. Her granddaughter who she loved so much and talked about, isn't what she thought she was. And, she didn't even come. I often get close to the people who pick me. I am kind with everyone, and then comes along someone who needs my kindness and responds like a flower getting watered. I nurture these people, who are so like kids, but unlike kids, they die, instead of going out into this world where you can maybe see a touch of your influence on them. Of course tonight I am wondering if I did enough, because sometimes I didn't know what to do with her, either. One day I just sat there and cried right in front of her, telling her I felt so bad for her. I sat with her a couple days ago as she was passing. I breathed with her and tried to be peaceful and calm, as death is really beautiful, not the bad thing people often thinks it is. The last time we really talked about a week ago, she asked me why God wouldn't just take her. I told her to tell Jesus she is ready. That whenever her family came, she should tell them she loved them. And then wait and God would take her soon. I know she is sleeping now, for a while and then comes the life review, and I don't feel her presence, but I hope she felt LOVE, and that she is ok. I told my mom on the other side to meet my friends I send there, and make them feel welcome. Does anyone pick up anything on Elsie?
Old 13-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Master

I am sorry to not have known her personally or you for that matter (as you sound like a kind giving person and I sense a lot of love behind this message) but I can sense her energy and she seems happy and at peace with herself (I traced the energy to her and she is telling me to tell you thank you and that she is very grateful for what you did and that she couldn't have asked for any better than to be with someone like you who took great care for her. She also looks forward to one day seeing you again in a future lifetime.. and that she misses talking to you.. She stopped talking so I guess she's done for now..) but I will message you if she contacts me further (I don't normally do this kind of thing, it just happens this way a lot.. I hope you have a wonderful day though (quite random I know but it's the first thing to hit my mind) and that you continue your wonderful kindness. I typed this as she spoke to me so I hope she gets her message across to you as well :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 13-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Celeste

BIG THKS. I will leave her alone for a bit, as I don't want to get in the way of her progression. It wasn't the words that you said, but yes, her energy is coming through.

I try to do this "for the glory of God," but I'm only human so my Ego comes out. I just have to learn to do my best, and let it go.

I work in the dining room (Ritz Carlton!) at a nursing home, and do activities with the bedridden. Well, this puts me in touch a lot with the dying. It is all a cover; what I really am is someone who helps people with their transition, a most beautiful occurrence. Remember the song "Sailing" by Christopher Cross? That song reminds me of Elsie and her passing AND her energy!

: }}}}}}}
Old 13-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Master

I am glad you received her message. I can sense her presense still, but she seems to just be there rather than wanting to speak. And being human is not a reason for giving up, but a reason to step forward, knowing that is the only way to go and backwards can only send your falling down and the fact is that you can leap forward unlike those who must wait paciently at the side lines. You are doing wonderful things for people (strange I just felt a number of spirits brush against my mind at the moment I typed that) but I am glad you do what you do.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 16-05-2012, 09:29 PM
CatChild

I wonder if you are allowing yourself to get too close and emotionally involved with your residents.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Seeker

Touching story really good read, should be more people out there like you :)
Old 16-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Administrator
Celeste you did what you could, you couldnt do anymore in the circumstances, i too use to work in a home there was an elderly lady there in the EMI unit called daisy, she took straight to me other carers wouldnt take much notice of her, but like yourself i gave her time she told me one day that a carer had told her off, because she was speaking to her friend, i asked why and she said because my friend died 2 days ago,i walked daisy with her frame to her room, as she was walking there i saw a woman coming towards us daisy loooked at me and said you can see my friend cant you, i said yes two days later daisy passed away, with a huge smile on her face, i did all that i could for the ppl that i looked after just as you have. just remember you gave her your time and that was the most precious thing you could give her.

Namaste
Old 16-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Tonight I feel sad and empty over her. She died 10:00 pm yesterday. She was one of my people at work. I was close to her. As I am putting the pieces together, she had a hard life and wasn't loved too much by her family. They did their best, but it wasn't much (in my opinion). They acted like she was a burden. They had no idea what to do with her. So she came to our home, and Elsie had no advocate for her, to make sure she was getting the best care. I tried to help. Her granddaughter who she loved so much and talked about, isn't what she thought she was. And, she didn't even come. I often get close to the people who pick me. I am kind with everyone, and then comes along someone who needs my kindness and responds like a flower getting watered. I nurture these people, who are so like kids, but unlike kids, they die, instead of going out into this world where you can maybe see a touch of your influence on them. Of course tonight I am wondering if I did enough, because sometimes I didn't know what to do with her, either. One day I just sat there and cried right in front of her, telling her I felt so bad for her. I sat with her a couple days ago as she was
passing. I breathed with her and tried to be peaceful and calm, as death is really beautiful, not the bad thing people often thinks it is. The last time we really talked about a week ago, she asked me why God wouldn't just take her. I told her to tell Jesus she is ready. That whenever her family came, she should tell them she loved them. And then wait and God would take her soon. I know she is sleeping now, for a while and then comes the life review, and I don't feel her presence, but I hope she felt LOVE, and that she is ok. I told my mom on the other side to meet my friends I send there, and make them feel welcome. Does anyone pick up anything on Elsie?

It is quite normal and natural to feel sad, even tho you know that she is so much happier now---happy, healthy, beautiful and young again.......she had a hard life it seems, so probably does need some healing time, but rest assured she will be sending you signs/adcs to thank you and let you know that she is fine now.......love and light.......Juanita
Old 17-05-2012, 01:27 AM
MYFIGO

Celeste... I know what you are saying that your job is a cover and that you help people with their transition. I feel like my day world is a cover and I watch for people that I can help. Bless you for all you do with such love.
Old 17-05-2012, 05:17 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Tonight I feel sad and empty over her. She died 10:00 pm yesterday. She was one of my people at work. I was close to her. As I am putting the pieces together, she had a hard life and wasn't loved too much by her family. They did their best, but it wasn't much (in my opinion). They acted like she was a burden. They had no idea what to do with her. So she came to our home, and Elsie had no advocate for her, to make sure she was getting the best care. I tried to help. Her granddaughter who she loved so much and talked about, isn't what she thought she was. And, she didn't even come. I often get close to the people who pick me. I am kind with everyone, and then comes along someone who needs my kindness and responds like a flower getting watered. I nurture these people, who are so like kids, but unlike kids, they die, instead of going out into this world where you can maybe see a touch of your influence on them. Of course tonight I am wondering if I did enough, because sometimes I didn't know what to do with her, either. One day I just sat there and cried right in front of her, telling her I felt so bad for her. I sat with her a couple days ago as she was passing. I breathed with her and tried to be peaceful and calm, as death is really beautiful, not the bad thing people often thinks it is. The last time we really talked about a week ago, she asked me why God wouldn't just take her. I told her to tell Jesus she is ready. That whenever her family came, she should tell them she loved them. And then wait and God would take her soon. I know she is sleeping now, for a while and then comes the life review, and I don't feel her presence, but I hope she felt LOVE, and that she is ok. I told my mom on the other side to meet my friends I send there, and make them feel welcome. Does anyone pick up anything on Elsie?

I reread my last post and it sounded cold and robotic (for which I apologize), but sometimes I feel the need to point out what I observe. Perhaps it might benefit you to step away from the emotional closeness you naturally gravitate towards, and put up a barrier of sorts. I wanted to write this to you because I have had people cry for me and feel pity for me in the past and it didn't really help me to be honest. In fact it just made me feel self conscious and guilty for upsetting them. Don't get me wrong, you have a huge heart and that's a wonderful thing. I do too, but I just view this issue from a different vantage point I suppose.

I know your thread was more about Elsie than anything else, but I just felt the need to touch on what I was getting at in my previous post.

Elsie is coming through for me as well. She wants you to know that she no longer feels abandoned as was her childhood issue mainly. Poverty and abandonment. You gave her a wonderful ending to her challenging life story. Please look after You too by the way.