Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Hi Yumi14,

This subj is right up my alley and I have time.
I think sometimes, since the 70's, I have read every NDE and certainly every message
from the Other Side...that's a lot of research. Ha!

After reading Anthony Borgia's series starting with, "Life In the World Unseen"...I did come to an observation.

Here, was an English Episic priest, his friend and superior priest on earth, now guide and their buddy 'Ruth', a
non church going great girl...

They have a nice little life with cottages, adventures, visits to incredible people...but, visits FROM people/spirits that
must slow down their frequency to take a form
that all can identify with, human...in order to come down to the lesser vibrational realms to visit,
teach and inspire to something higher...see?
(I see this happens at every stage of existence! "Come this way, there's something more..."... Always the 'drawing'...)

These 'balls of light beings' are doing 'different work'....everyone has a purpose there for however long...but,
what I saw was ...here was a priest and a simple woman and they are
in the same place on the Other Side.
'Settling' for a cottage and comfort and being helpers in a fun capacity...
great...
but is that what I want?

I was just made privy to these Lightbeings that live in a higher place....or
according to the James E. Padget messages... a Higher Celestial Sphere.

Well, gee...what is the diff between these spheres and
these people/souls?

Priorities...what they value...and what we value and love...we spend time with...you like cars, this is where
you spend your attention; I mean thought time...

So 'here' what do I want to spend my time on...human love, no.
Money, fame and whatever?....No.

I want to spend my time on what I will always want to spend my time on...'More...always ...more knowledge,
experience, Divine Love, self realization, more awareness of Reality which is Eternal Bliss...
and all that That encompasses.'

Funny, it just like the Creator which is apparently our Higher Self...always expanding, gaining more and more experience.
Like Father like daughter/son....

Nice thread, and nice to meet you, yumi.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Knower
All of us are dying, and sometimes... someone leaves earlier.

There are a lot of small deaths during life.

So great chance to be prepared...
Old 25-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Master

even more important then talking about death is talking about your life. that is why new years eve is my favorite holiday. you think about what you did last year and make plans for the next year.

that was the most important part of the NDE i had. the review and the plan as i was sent back.

kk
Old 25-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Experiencer
Dying in itself to me doesn't seem scary. Suffering or missing someone seems a lot scarier than dying.
Old 25-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't really see death as such a huge event that needs preparing for. It's just like changing outfits in the morning. Over and done with.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:18 AM
yumi14

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I don't really see death as such a huge event that needs preparing for. It's just like changing outfits in the morning. Over and done with.

I kinda think it is important to prepare. To try to understand the present life lessons, were they learned? Etc... to come to terms with mistakes and repent for them, etc.. to visualize the next life and have an understanding and faith that past life mistakes have been transcended and that the next life will be a better one for you and your soul group, etc...

To have a better understanding of God and why our souls need to go thru all of this for evolvement and purification and ultimately perfection.

For me, I just don't want to trade bodies the next go around. I really am trying to make sure the next life is a better one, with lessons learned. For my loved ones in my soul group and for myself, I want it to be better for all. I really do.

I've done a tremendous amount of soul searching, transcendence of things, harsh life evaluation, repentance, education of the spiritual world and what it can all possibly mean, embracing the lessons learned, even the hardest of ones and trying to understand the why's of the trials and tribulations of the present life and how they may tie into past life mistakes, shedding old rigid beliefs and embracing new concepts as well as a wider appreciation of how it all works.

In the next life, as I put on a new body like a new outfit, I want that body and mind to shine. I want the next body to have shed the old, the dull, the dirt and the grime. For the benefit of my soul group and for me, too.