Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder
Lucid Dream with delayed awareness! Very simple!

Revision 2.5 - "The Lucid Kick"

There are 3 main options available:

Like any affirmation, unless you put some feeling behind the words, it won't work as intended.

This technique can be tried at the beginning of the sleep or with WBTB!

This technique can produce body twitching, the twitching itself bring your awareness to the surroundings inside the dream, but if you experience the twitching before falling asleep then you focus too much. You must fall asleep to have a LD.

IA) focused towards more heavy sleepers!
I'm getting heavy and sinking/falling (through)! (choose the word you best link with the sensation)

Repeat this while falling asleep and try to simulate sinking/falling sensation. If you already had WILD, maybe you are already familiar with sinking/falling 'through your bed' sensation, if not you can try falling 'backward from chair' sensation. When you are saying "I'm getting heavy", you are starting to feel more body awareness which is helpful for heavy sleepers. This one can be used as WILD mantra as well!
IB) focused towards more heavy sleepers which can't simulate the falling sensation.
I'm getting heavy and sinking/falling (through)! (choose the word you best link with the sensation)

Repeat this while falling asleep and let the your subconscious mind do the rest. When you are saying "I'm getting heavy", you are starting to feel more body awareness which is helpful for heavy sleepers. This one can be used as WILD mantra as well!
IIA) focused towards more mild sleepers!
I'm falling asleep and falling/sinking (through)! (choose the word you best link with the sensation)

Repeat this while falling asleep and try to simulate sinking/falling sensation. If you already had WILD, maybe you are already familiar with sinking/falling 'through your bed' sensation, if not you can try falling 'backward from chair' sensation.
IIB) focused towards more light sleepers and those which can't simulate the falling sensation!
I'm falling asleep and falling/sinking (through)! (choose the word you best link with the sensation)

Repeat this while falling asleep and let the your subconscious mind do the rest.
III) focused towards very light sleepers and those which can't simulate falling/sinking sensation!
When I fall asleep, I will fall through! (or I will fall)

Repeat this while falling asleep and let the your subconscious mind do the rest.

Warning: This technique can produce very life like FA, so make a RC after you wake up.

The logic behind this is that when you fall asleep and simulate this sensation, an emergency reaction will be triggered in your brain from the time when people still slept on the trees, but because the sensation is fake, it only will give you awareness in the dream instead of waking you up.

Last edited by RealityShifter : 29-09-2019 at 01:07 AM.