Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Amazing! And we see this in Jeremiah 29:13 that says:

"And ye shall seek me, and find me , when ye shall search for me with all your heart."
Old 20-11-2019, 04:09 PM
Master

I just have two more OBEs this morning, I woke up and then few minutes later I decided to sleep a little bit more but my mind remained awake so I decided to leave my body.

These two OBEs were really long, before this, I never spent so much time outside of my physical body, in terms of earthly time, I think I spent around 10-15 minutes flying around my town ( I think my record was around 5 minutes ), everything was crystal clear except the fact that I felt that I am back in time with 15 years on a beautiful summer.I saw some of my neighbours, in fact, I was "afraid" that they are going to see me, but it was like I am invisible to them, they had no idea that I am there.I tried to leave my town and I could not do it, this is the second time I try and I am not allowed to do it, something pulls me back into my town.