Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account

I had Mexican last night! A bit of a hole in the wall restaurant( but those are the best, no?).I ordered a pork chilie verde platter and it burned the hell out of my mouth. WEAK on hot food. I switched platters with my partner and ended up eating a steak dish cooked in a tomato sauce with pieces of cheese, never seen this on a menu before, but it was bomb! Delicious!

Today I am going to make chicken thighs using sriracha spices! I am pretty excited to use the recipe. Also, tons of greens,avocado, spinach and lemon *nom* *nom*
Old 27-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Knower
Cheap and cheerful co op pepperoni pizza. A god send for the occasionally depressed/low on energy.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Master
I am working on a sweet potato chicken stew with adobo sauce; might throw in some kale and spinach, just for grins! Wish me luck!
Old 27-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Master
had a lazzy 1 to day lol
usd 1 of vojerss to get my piee & frys gravyy hrf priscess so why not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-10-2019, 11:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
I had Mexican last night! A bit of a hole in the wall restaurant( but those are the best, no?).I ordered a pork chilie verde platter and it burned the hell out of my mouth. WEAK on hot food. I switched platters with my partner and ended up eating a steak dish cooked in a tomato sauce with pieces of cheese, never seen this on a menu before, but it was bomb! Delicious!

Today I am going to make chicken thighs using sriracha spices! I am pretty excited to use the recipe. Also, tons of greens,avocado, spinach and lemon *nom* *nom*
Sriracha is amazing. Relatively mild, ideal if you like spice but not having a Chernobyl reactor in your mouth.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Master

Dinner: 'Open Sandwich' - buttered half-bagel topped with very generous servings of ham and alfalfa sprouts. Very filling!

Supper: 'Mini-mixed-asian-bento' - Miso soup with fried tofu, small side serving of boiled spinach, and serving of rice congee with fried dace in black beans.

(I tend to stay up really late, so often have dinner at 6 and a second supper around 11-12)
Old 28-10-2019, 04:13 PM
Master

I can't eat the regular sriracha sold in most grocery stores. The one with the rooster on the bottle. So I went on a quest and found one that is bursting with flavor. I like it better than the rooster brand. It's by Sky Valley. Tabasco also has their own sriracha sauce. It's good but not as good as Sky Valley.

So many yummy ideas being posted! Foods for thought.

Egg foo young and chicken fried rice.
Old 28-10-2019, 06:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I can't eat the regular sriracha sold in most grocery stores. The one with the rooster on the bottle. So I went on a quest and found one that is bursting with flavor. I like it better than the rooster brand. It's by Sky Valley. Tabasco also has their own sriracha sauce. It's good but not as good as Sky Valley.

So many yummy ideas being posted! Foods for thought.

Egg foo young and chicken fried rice.
I’ll keep an eye out, thanks. I always got one with a duck on the bottle.

I’m gonna have some southern fried chicken sandwhiches. Not exactly gourmet, but it does the job.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account

@Pasthtemirror, Chernobyl reactor is good word for it

I love siracha flavored anything. My fav guilty snack are almonds drenched in siracha. They sell them by the can. I replace meals for it as they are very filling.

@Linen, I don't like that bottle brand you speak of either reminds me a bit of cocktail sauce. I had purchased a siracha spice kit and I enhanced the flavors with my own spices and some lemon. So bomb! Yes, I say bomb all the time, that is my way of saying I love food a little too much
P.S. Looking up the SkyValley brand.. NOW!

Today I had a couple of large bowls of garden salad. That's it! Not hungry for more. Enjoying my delicious Meixcan chappas coffee made by Starbucks, I put a lot of whipped cream on top of it ( Has no sugar )
Old 28-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
Soaked beans last night and dumped everything in the slow cooker. Chili!

Ready for days two and three of snow!

We like Trader Joe’s Green Dragon Sauce.

***I had to eat a teaspoon of green chili to get “into” my husband’s family! Luckily the hatch chili season was mild that year. We laugh so hard when we reminisce and tell the story! *** My husband family would have green chili on the table for all meals.