Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 17-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Master

I'm going to have something on the outside grill for dinner tonight. We can have the last of the leftovers tomorrow night. Hubby is home for the day so I don't feel like I would be rushing or pressuring him to grill something tonight. I need the smell and taste of smoke. Ummm. If the wind cooperates.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
Cheater dinner, with some nutritional value

Tonight was simple “Chicken Slop.” Rotisserie chicken chopped up and put in gravy, ladled over mashed potatoes and green beans.

Long ago when we lived in the mountain boonies, we shoveled, scooped and pushed snow everyday for 7 to 8 months. Slop was a mainstay of our “hobbit diet.” We have not had it in a while. Good hot filing food! The snow storm brought the recipe to the surface. Ah,... the good old days!

Dessert will be a scone of sorts with blackberry and raspberry purée swirled in. Hopefully! Trying out something new! Wish me luck!
Old 19-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Master
Scone or pancake?!?

Well, the scone spread the length and width of the cookie sheet. But it did not spread off the sheet. It had air in it, so not tooo heavy! Looked like a giant pancake! Yay!
Old 19-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Master

Well, as long as it tastes good that's all that matters.

I'm pulling out some pork chops. Homemade (gf) Shake n Bake tonight.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Master
lft ovrs brthh i did soagee backom brhterth i did broth i did

soonss all lkf ovrs gon othr bits is gon it will get a cleenn i willfrezrr dwarshav to ge new steam cleren coz othr 1 brokee it did
nothn seams 2 latt long theses dayss thy dnt

seam 2 lst 2 yeres y thn brskee doon thy do

evn tvs dnt lst long lk thy usd 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Master

Nothing lasts as long. Tv's, vacuums, microwaves, kitchen stoves. Made in China (no offence China) with cheap parts. Warranties last until just before they break down. I don't bother with extended warranties unless it's something really expensive.

I ended up fixing a hearty meal of meatloaf instead last night. So definitely pork chops tonight.
Old 21-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Master
I have experienced the same linen53 and dream jo, things that are not well made and break too soon. Luckily my mom gave me her old crock pot for cooking. It has lasted a long time!

Tonight was Spanish rice with black beans and chicken all rolled up in a tortilla! Yum! Chocolate for dessert!
Old 21-03-2019, 11:25 PM
Master

Yummy, that sound so good Anala. You had me at tortilla.

I'm fixing a ragu dish from a Rachael Ray magazine I was browsing in a few days ago.

Last night we had Korean pork chops, Parmesan eggplant and an Asian slaw.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:27 AM
Master
linen53, Ragu sound yummy! I will have to search out the recipe!Late work, happy to have last night’s left overs to fall back on!
Old 22-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Master

I have leftovers but I also have some brats that are calling to me.

Hubby will grill the brats outside and I will add some stir fried onions and bell peppers cooked inside. Think I will char them with my blow torch. I get to play with fire Served in tortillas.