Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 04-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Master
I am neutral and I am at peace....

I am neutral

Why and how this I am nuetral affirmation works, using logic, please be patient with me, this is a long post:

Unconditional love is neutral (meaning it does not love and hate-unconditional love just loves) thus does not have an opposite, an opposite thought, feeling, belief etc. Unconditional love is consciousness and wisdom itself and it manifests itself through our neutral thoughts and feelings. Unconditional love creates unity, thus unconditional love creates peace and harmony. Conditional love does have an opposite (conditional love is what creates duality because conditional love does not have anything in between love and hate or good or bad) and that opposite is hate/dislike thus, Conditional love is selfishness and seperates everyone and everything from everything and everyone thus, prevents unity/oneness and isness (isness means the what is-like the saying goes, it is what it is).

Conditional love is based on value, When I like something or someone, I say/think to myself and store in my memory, in my subconscious mind: "I believe values are good for me so I think this or that is good for me" when I like/enjoy this or that, this or that give me pleasure so this and that becomes a part of me, I the ego because I like/enjoy this or that thus, I will think and act accordingly to this belief. When I meet someone for the first time who likes/enjoys this or that or believes this or that is good for him/her and I like/enjoy the same thing and/or I think that the same thing is good for me too, I will store that as a memory in my subconscious mind for me to use later in the future (this is what a belief is. faith on the other hand is something I want to believe that I did not store in my subconscious mind) thus, I will believe it too or if I already do believe it and/or If I share the same like/interests/belief(s) as him/her, we will become friends, and I may feel a close/unity with him/her, or I may form an attachment to him/her. If there is anything above that you do not understand, let me know.

When I dislike something or someone I say/think to myself "I believe values are good for me, so when I dislike this or that, I believe this or that is not good for me because this or that does not make me feel good mentally or this or that does not give me mental pleasure or this or that does not make me feel mentally safe or this or that does not make me feel mentally secure" so with this stored in my subconscious mind, when I meet someone I do not like/enjoy because that someone tells me the truth and my ego (memory) that is full of different memory recorded in my subconscious mind than what he/she has stored in his/her subconscious mind, will therefore have different conflicting opinions, beliefs or what have you, since I know this is true from learning about my thoughts, I think this person is wrong or maybe even nuts no matter what he/her says and I will not listen to him because I think the memory which is only information/knowledge that is stored in my subconscious mind can never be incorrect or a lie! I say/think to myself "to hell with the truth and to wisdom, mental pleasure, mental comfort and mental security are the most important things to me". This sometimes causes my ego to inflate and I think this person has no value, is nuts or is a piece of dirt, in thinking/believing this, I inflate my own ego and I feel better about myself, so I may feel an urge to argue with this person, rebute this person, troll this person because I think I am right (because I am smarter than this person) so this person must be wrong , etc etc. Again, If there is anything in this paragragh that you do not understand, let me know.

Edit: when you live your life in the now-present moment, being neutral to all your thoughts, and to all the feelings you have (including good ones), you live full time by intuition (inner tuition)/wisdom. Intuition guides you to what you need to do or not do in the present moment.

I use the above I am nuetral affirmation together with an I am Peace affirmmation all day long and before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning (even when I have "morning wood", This is how I use my sexual energy productively)

The I am peace affirmation gives freedom-tranquility from all disturbances, conflicts, thoughts, feelings, contradictions, mentally (psychologically) and physically.

Let there be peace, and unconditional love with you!

Last edited by MikeS80 : 04-11-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Master
I Am fighting with Universal "I"....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I Am fighting with Universal "I"....

Honza, What do you mean by Universal I?
Old 04-11-2019, 06:58 PM
JustASimpleGuy

I am everything.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Experiencer
I am excited too.