Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Pathfinder

You Are Always In The game. You Are Always Being Sized Up.

Your beliefs are powerful because your beliefs have the final say in how everything will turn out. As you modify your beliefs, you modify all outcomes as you move forward. This is such basic common knowledge when learning the laws of attraction and manifestation that it almost need not be said. It only needs to be a small, consistent reminder throughout your studies and journeys. Unfortunately, we tend to fall short in taking our beliefs seriously as they continue to pave the way to our future. Therefore, because your beliefs need to be taken very seriously, I decided to share some data that will help motivate you to work with self-sabotaging beliefs. Data that will motivate you to re-prioritize and “bump” the working on your beliefs to the front of the line.

Here goes…...

Let me ask you a question. Do you think your beliefs are private? Do you think they are hidden safely inside a metaphorical box? Do you think you can safely explore your beliefs in the comfort and privacy of your own home so as not to expose your true beliefs to the outside world? If you answered yes to any of these then, my apologies, you are mistakenly wrong.

Whether you know it or not, every one of us projects muscular microcosms from our body language that are expressions of what we are thinking and feeling. They are also expressions of our traits and are noticeable in handwriting to the trained eye. Although these microcosms are not visible or noticeable to the conscious mind, they are very prominent in the subconscious perception of others. That said, you don’t have to be a gifted empath to get a bad vibe from anyone because these microcosms stand out loudly to the subconscious awareness within all of us. There are many clues that display who we genuinely are, within everything we do, no matter how minuscule our actions may be.

We all have an empathic nature hardwired within us. Even those who are born with a social disorder have empathy. The few among us who do not have empathy are classified as sociopaths. Personally, I don't believe such people exist organically. I believe these people learned (after being traumatized) to tune out their connection with others, but I'm no expert on the matter. This empathic nature is the reason why everyone cringed when the news played footage of a football player lying on the ground with one of his broken bones sticking out of his torn uniform. This hard-wired empathic nature is why we feel other’s happiness and pain. Of course, sometimes our dark side makes us feel better when certain people feel pain, and sometimes we feel pain when other people are happy. Nonetheless, it's still that empathic nature that causes us to respond. It's the very reason why we yawn when we see other people yawn. As humans, we always try to relate so we can understand. If I wanted to make someone yawn, I would start talking about a person yawning. I could start by explaining the process of yawning as it would be witnessed by another person from beginning to end, in second-to-second detail. I could also describe what it feels like to yawn, in detail, from beginning to end. This is a simple example of linguistically guiding someone to attain a specific response. This would be an application of neurolinguistics. However, for the sake of this post, I'm more interested in the act of yawning when we witness someone yawning. This is what is called “animal magnetism,” which is the empathic responses we have to other’s body language.

Animal magnetism is a result of our mirror neurons (also called cubelli neurons) firing up when we observe another person doing anything. As the neurons observe the behavior of another person, they mirror that person's behavior and communicate with other neurons as though the observer is doing what the person being observed is doing. The neurons will begin to mimic the person being observed. Remember this next time you try to get a cat to swallow a pill, or take a bath. Remember this when you try to take your dog to the vet. Animals are more in tune with their mirror-neurons and align themselves with your fearful anticipation. They start to feel your fear, and the only way to stop the fear is to get away from you. They try to get away from you the way you try to get away from people who give you the creeps. This is because you start to mirror their microcosmic movements that are foreign to you and out of place. You don't like the feeling and want to get away from that person as fast as possible. This is why the presence of some people seems to uplift and heal you, while the presence of others makes you feel ill.

Every thought and belief you have is expressed in loud, obvious expressions through the microcosmic movements of your body language. These micro-expressions are felt by others then mimicked by their subconscious minds to “feel” where you are at. An opinion is then made about you according to the microcosmic movements you radiate, that other people are mimicking. In other words, your vibes are being mimicked by everyone who sees you on a daily basis. Everyone who witnesses you is instantly feeling your essence. Therefore, if you notice you consistently get undesired reactions from others when you seem to be doing everything according to the norm, then look to your personal beliefs. Also, take notice of your beliefs about yourself and others. As your beliefs are modified, your body language changes, and ultimately the reactions you get from others modify. It's a small suggestion yet a very challenging endeavor. This is the essence of animal magnetism.

If this has you worried or bothered in the least bit then you need to put some time aside and work on your beliefs about yourself, others, and life in general. As you modify your beliefs for the better, the world around you will modify for the better. Do what it takes to make your beliefs positive because no matter what side of the belief-spectrum you reside, your beliefs have a strong bearing on the quality of your destiny both neurologically and spiritually.

~Nicholas D’Arezzo~
Old 10-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
Let me ask you a question. Do you think your beliefs are private?
Well, they're my own and therefore esoteric. Much cannot be put into words or even reactions, so I'd say my beliefs as they are, are private. They have to be.
Quote:
Do you think they are hidden safely inside a metaphorical box?
No. That box is me...though I hope I don't look too much like a box to perceptive entities in the environment. Metaphorical or not!
Quote:
Do you think you can safely explore your beliefs in the comfort and privacy of your own home so as not to expose your true beliefs to the outside world?
Well... if I'm alone at home contemplating beliefs then the only watchers will be entities on the astral if I'm in a situation exposed to them. There've been times my beliefs have come under discussion but that wasn't your question because it wasn't private.
Quote:
If you answered yes to any of these then, my apologies, you are mistakenly wrong.
What emerges from my higher principles in behaviour, choices, highs and lows etc., hopefully most of the time; like I say, aren't private but while they're connected to beliefs the underlying beliefs aren't visible unless I choose to make them so. Others attempting to interpret my beliefs do so from the stance of their own beliefs, experience etc. Possibly a very sensitive psychic could suss a few things!

Old 10-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Whether you know it or not, every one of us projects muscular microcosms from our body language that are expressions of what we are thinking and feeling. They are also expressions of our traits and are noticeable in handwriting to the trained eye. Although these microcosms are not visible or noticeable to the conscious mind, they are very prominent in the subconscious perception of others. That said, you don’t have to be a gifted empath to get a bad vibe from anyone because these microcosms stand out loudly to the subconscious awareness within all of us. There are many clues that display who we genuinely are, within everything we do, no matter how minuscule our actions may be.
These don't really represent our "true" beliefs. They signify traits of personality, yes, but you seem to be confusing who we are behind the mask of our beliefs about who we think we are and the situations we're in, and which may manifest from beliefs but they aren't the beliefs themselves.

What you say works in gross terms concerning our behaviour and mood, thanks to the social synapse that somehow links separate brains. You said it - the mirror neurons. But it's unwise to make too big a generalisation about how and when they work. Poker players well know this!

Quote:
If this has you worried or bothered in the least bit then you need to put some time aside and work on your beliefs about yourself, others, and life in general. As you modify your beliefs for the better, the world around you will modify for the better. Do what it takes to make your beliefs positive because no matter what side of the belief-spectrum you reside, your beliefs have a strong bearing on the quality of your destiny both neurologically and spiritually.
Someone only need worry if their interactions fall below their expectations more times than not. Perhaps one's "true beliefs" need attention but it's often a disconnect between those beliefs and what one assumes about themself. It's also impossible to please all people at all times so no one should worry about that. People look at and assess us in their own terms.
Trying to be successful playing a role is usually a superficial matter...like if one wants a boyfriend one observes basic needs of hygiene (at least), dress and so on, without falsifying oneself enough to feel uncomfortable - some people like lots of cosmetics, some don't - and on. People learn how to present themselves in the best light for an occasion.

Then again, some people have yet to formulate beliefs of their own. Some have inherited a belief-package through family and conditioning from birth (in one faith at least there are severe punishments for not following the party line. You find followers torn and suffering when they awaken and doubt their conditioning). Some know they have problems, pick up what they imagine is a quick, easy answer on the web and "believe" it but later find it fails.
What's the route for them?

There's no easy answer. It takes going back to square one in most cases, long periods of contemplation, perhaps meditation, perhaps working with techniques that border on the occult, a coming to terms with the delusions they've laboured under - and that can mean bringing aspects of their dark side out into the light; studying known tried and tested sources of wisdom .
How many are ready to do that?
How many have the staying power to do the work? It isn't something you can slap a piece of plastic on the contactless reader to buy.
Old 10-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
. . . Then again, some people have yet to formulate beliefs of their own. Some have inherited a belief-package through family and conditioning from birth (in one faith at least there are severe punishments for not following the party line. .

I live in a community of economically, spiritually and intellectually deprived people because I’m on welfare. I know these people would never in a thousand years understand myself or my life which has been one long act of contemplation and spiritual hunger. The work I do on myself is done strictly within the privacy of my own heart and mind and I dont expect or even try to obtain the understanding of others unless I’m posting on a site like this one and addressing my peers. Thank you for your thoughts.