Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 20-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Ravenspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Let's have your proof.

Not including communication.

Deepsea

Spiritualism is a type of religion to me. I think what you are really asking about is proof of life after death? Well, that I have had proof of. I saw a dead person, someone I did not know and had no prior knowledge of in an apartment in NYC. It was my first week renting there and I barely knew my landlord or his son let alone anything about their family.

The old woman was just down the hall. She looked just like a real person to me, solid. At first I thought that's what she was an older neighbor who had somehow wandered in. But then I remembered I had locked the door. I went down the hall to talk to her. She smiled at me and then she just vanished.

A while later when my landlord's son was there to collect the rent I asked him who she was, and described her in depth, everything from her colorful clothes including a bandana on her head, to her very small height, to her rather large nose. He was astonished. "That's my Abuela!" he told me. Turns out the room I saw her by was her room for many, many years.

How could I know any of that unless something of that woman survived after her physical death? For the record that was not the first or the last time a spirit made contact with me but it was the first time I made contact with someone I didn't know personally, knew nothing about only to have someone who did know her and who had lived in that apartment with her confirm who I had seen. Coincidence just doesn't seem to cover this one. I saw her very clearly and what I told him, it was detailed and 100% accurate. I had no reason to see her there. I wasn't related in any way. I didn't even know of her existence or that she had lived there.

After my Mom died and after my Grandmother died I saw them both. I knew before my family did that my Gran had died. I walked out into the kitchen and told my Mom that Gran was gone and that they would call us to tell us soon. When Mom died, I knew she was in danger of dying right before. I begged her to go for a checkup. She wouldn't and less than a couple of months later she was dead of a stroke.

Whatever this ability is, and I won't call it a gift, because it sure has NOT been that for me, I've been doing it all my life. Seeing "dead people" it's just been a normal part of my life though I really don't court this kind of thing at all. I've been told I am a natural medium. My answer to that is "Uhuh, that's nice, but there's no way I am doing that voluntarily..."

You will not find me in some spiritualist church or spiritualist community doing the medium thing, not ever, but "proof" oh yeah, I've had my nose rubbed in it pretty much over the years. Life after death exists. I don't know exactly what happens but I do know people live on after they physically leave this world...
Old 23-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Suspended

Spiritualism is a practice, not a lifestyle.

Any human with any belief or practice can be loving and learning....as we are all living.

Spiritualism is practiced for the circumstance of proof of spirit, which it has proven, and it is not practiced for the purpose of spiritual gain, although we might gain simply by virtue of self expression whilst we practice.

Spiritualism itself teaches like all spiritual precepts conditions that involve being a better self, yet also allowing public evidence of spirit presence in many different forms and in various types of informed states.

This was the reason why Spiritualism was practiced because religion became a law that no longer allowed for real spiritual circumstances to be self expressed. Religious law in the European teachings forbade spirit contact for several reasons.

1. was because of fear of deceased spirits, as the literature and also spiritual evidence demonstrated that evil spirits existed.
2. was because personal spiritual higher contact would prove that the religious teachings were falsified...as in origin they were gained from actual spirit contact.

Spiritualism therefore has proven to religious falsification that their own model of spirit is incorrect and always was, for their own purpose was to have ownership of law and life as a controlled purpose for self.
Old 27-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Sometimes communications can be incorrect.
I am asking for proof of a spirit world without any help from spirit.

Deepsea
I've noticed that humanbeings very often need proof before believing something.

This reminds me of Jesus' saying (John 20:29):
Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
I agree with him very much on this matter.

I think a strong belief makes one stronger in a spiritual way.
Old 28-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Ascender

I wish someone would condense WMSM's posts; I cannot make head nor tail of it, especially all the stuff re NASA!
Old 29-06-2015, 04:14 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I wish someone would condense WMSM's posts; I cannot make head nor tail of it, especially all the stuff re NASA!
I was discussing spiritualism and why it was practiced.

I also informed the public that NASA is studying spiritualism trying to find our spirit relays for their own evil occult data program.

Their uninformed spiritual review tried to make us all believe that we were created by aliens and star systems. Therefore the human consciousness who does not believe in UFO and aliens is now being studied as if it implies that it belongs to a higher identification of spirit than those who believe in aliens.

I have been warning my family that NASA has been studying our brain chemical patterns/wavelengths whilst we have been channeling spiritual information and hence many of us began to get attacked.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
I was discussing spiritualism and why it was practiced.

I also informed the public that NASA is studying spiritualism trying to find our spirit relays for their own evil occult data program.

Their uninformed spiritual review tried to make us all believe that we were created by aliens and star systems. Therefore the human consciousness who does not believe in UFO and aliens is now being studied as if it implies that it belongs to a higher identification of spirit than those who believe in aliens.

I have been warning my family that NASA has been studying our brain chemical patterns/wavelengths whilst we have been channeling spiritual information and hence many of us began to get attacked.

How do you know this about NASA?? I mean aren't they all about space exploration? I can well imagine them having clandestine military applications but an interest in The Occult??!

I'm lost a bit on the point about them making us believe we were created by aliens; I don't know anyone who has a strong belief in UFOS and Aliens, open minded maybe but not thinking they created man etc?

I know I always come across very questioning but they are very way out statements. Where do you acquire this knowledge from?
Old 08-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
How do you know this about NASA?? I mean aren't they all about space exploration? I can well imagine them having clandestine military applications but an interest in The Occult??!

I'm lost a bit on the point about them making us believe we were created by aliens; I don't know anyone who has a strong belief in UFOS and Aliens, open minded maybe but not thinking they created man etc?

I know I always come across very questioning but they are very way out statements. Where do you acquire this knowledge from?

I know as a Spiritual psychic Healer, my own life experiences about NASA, having been involved in their illegal spiritual experimentation on our human psyche/spirit/brain/cellular interactions as a study purpose to gain aspects as a spirit review of CHRIST/GOD.

Scientists have already proposed the condition study by both NASA and the Catholic Church. As we are the proposed condition in relationship to spirit-jesus/GOD...we are being illegally attacked in a feedback relayed computerized satellite sound/light/wavelength study.

The satellite is used on its victims and then the wavelength feedback study on a mind contact/mind interaction program is gaining data. They are doing this program looking for information for first cellular formation.

My information involves psychic reckoning which comes from various sources as any spiritual human being is aware.

As I was used as a victim of the experiment I also wanted my spiritual family to be made aware that NASA pulses test study wavelengths into our human interactions and then gains personal evidence on Forums of the psychic/spiritual awareness condition of VISIONS and also psychic/spiritual attacks as a data gathering occult program.

Being a victim I wanted my family to not be involved in this evil attack upon our life...so I am warning the public about the condition itself.

Spirit is just what it is...information...awareness...the gain of the light/radiation wavelength interaction of our chemical brain....giving us VI(6)sion. 6 the Holy Christ....holding the constant as NASA displays is 6666 SATAN...why many of us are being attacked not just evilly, but now also by aliens.

As alien is a star sound, this is proof of evidence that star radiation is purposely being held as a constant to attack our spiritual brain/mind chemical interactions. NASA doing the attacks seeing the condition that we were inheriting began a program of self deceit trying to inform the public that aliens created us so that the public would not disagree with them.

Spirit and natural spirit is our personal self awareness that we have always held as a condition of our nature. It has only been since they converted the CHRIST ALPHA that our brains/minds have begun to gain attacks from the evil ALPHA inheritance.

Just think about how evil a human being is, that involves itself with occultism. NASA and its purpose was based on occultist studies. The occult as an evaluation involves both evil spirits and holy spirits as a precept discussion of GOD itself. This is why we are getting attacked, because Scientists want the occult version of GOD.

As human life does not involve evil spirits...they are just an attack on our person, this is why I would like my family to be aware of the introduced spiritual condition that Scientists are causing. As a spiritual person I know that we are protected by the condition of spirit that we always considered protection.

Having this protection studied and then changed as an experiment condition of interacting evil against protection is why so many of us are getting attacked and witnessing visions.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Suspended
Knower

If spiritualism is fiction or fake than all other great religions of this world were founded upon fiction. Spiritualism is not a fiction it's a fact.
Old 30-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govind
If spiritualism is fiction or fake than all other great religions of this world were founded upon fiction. Spiritualism is not a fiction it's a fact.

Excellent point, Govinda.

We tend to forget that Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, etc. all base their foundations on contact with the spirit world.