Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Deactivated Account

I suddenly understand why they say the other side is three feet above our plane. Because I've been seeing a tunnel lately which apparently goes there and it ends about three-six feet above me when I'm looking through it.
Old 15-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account
So it's three feet above what exactly? The ground? Sea-level? The outer reaches of the universe(even though they continue to expand at a rapid rate). This is hard for my mind to grasp is what I'm getting at.
Old 15-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account

It's not really three feet above anything. It's just our perception of it when we cross over.
Old 15-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Where do u guy's think the afterlife is?
What happens when you die that you can go there?
Last question can u come visit from the other side and how?
thanks

post #13 by Aeracurra222 expresses my understandings of things pretty well.
i feel that death is an illusion; we don't need to experience that any more.
"visitations" are possible at the behest of the host; empowered free-will beings are not subject to party crashers.

prior posts reference green; i associate this with growth (as in lush plant life), and, of course with "go" (in relation to traffic signals).
the "three feet above" mentions evoke an idea of the next chakra, beyond our physical forms.

here's a song that this thread reminded me of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQcao5gD1E
[Squirrel Nut Zippers - Hell ]

Last edited by H:O:R:A:C:E : 15-10-2014 at 11:45 PM.
Old 16-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Seeker

Am I missing something here? The afterlife being three foot above this life? From my viewpoint the afterlife just "is". Its not any physical distance away.
Old 18-10-2014, 12:11 PM
esotericaljunky

Everything is at the same place, such is the wonders of life, death and inbetween!
Everything is connected.
No separation.
Ever.
Different perspectives.
Old 22-10-2014, 06:53 AM
Master
"It's all around you... even in this very room..."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-10-2014, 05:50 PM
esotericaljunky

The Afterlife is everwhere and nowhere
It is within and without
it is inside every seed of doubt
BUT
there is no Afterlife
there is only What Is
Old 24-10-2014, 03:07 AM
Suspended

We are already IN the light, safe.

Our organic body is lower in light sound that our higher self. Our higher self is not incarnate, it only communicates through our light sound in chemical relationships.

The after life spoken about in religion is not our after life, this is why interpretation of it tried to imply that we would go to Hell or that when we died we would stay in the grave until Judgement Day.

Therefore by observation and spiritual awareness, just know how evil the spiritual religious quotations are, as incorrect evaluation of our true spirit.

The only spirit that remains in the grave is the man....alpha man. This was an occult alchemic secret act. A male human review creation, called the Philosophy of the Stone. He used his own psyche/psychic ability and his own consciousness forming this secret information. This is why he placed himself as the holy evaluation, whereas in fact it does not personally exist.

The alpha is a state in the earth stone belonging to the nuclear. The Philosophers never allowed ancient humans to read or write and as we also learn by communication, writing these documents had to be done as a secret conversation so that the everyday human could not understand the precepts.

Only the alpha condition could go to Hell, where devils/demons preside in the burnt light body of stone. If you look at the Earth stone body, you can see the images of evil forms impregnated inside the stone itself.

You can also see the same bodies floating around in the sky as cloud formation images. This is the evil spirit....only burnt light is evil.

When occult scientists use burnt light and cause it to reheat by constant applications of conversion.....humanity gets attacked by a fake spirit that is formed. Occult scientists should therefore be stopped because they are attacking us all.
Old 24-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
Someone once said that our soul is always in the astral because the astral is everywhere. So our souls right now occupy the astral dimension but is localized in our bodies because there are many dimensions overlapping us everywhere. If you sleep and dream or astral project, your soul is just tuning out of the location of your body into another "channel", which is also everywhere. Apparently we perceive leaving the body in order to understand that we are tuning into another dimension.

Just to better visualize, a medium may be able to see two spirits in the same room, but these two spirits cannot see each other because they are in different overlapping dimensions.