Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Charm78

Near Death experience

I have had many near death experiences. The first was when I was held prisoner in the army at just 19. I wrote the book 'A Walk On The Other Side' all about these experiences to help others see there is a after life! what do you all think about near death experiences and have any of you had one?
Old 07-09-2011, 05:13 AM
rainbowcrow

Hi Charm and welcome
I've never had a near death experience but I find them completely fascinating. There is an area for posting NDE's in the Astral Projection section, perhaps you'll get a better response over there. I'd love to hear about your experience.

rc xo
Old 07-09-2011, 07:07 AM
NeutralKid

Hey charm
That's a pretty close call you had in the army, its good that you survived .
I've had a near death experience before where i got smashed into the rocks by a big wave in high tide at the edge of the beach and i nearly got dragged out to sea but luckily my dad found me and i was saved and i only ended up having a couple of cuts a bruises surprisingly
Old 07-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Master
I have one every day, i die to the past of so called yesterday, and here I am still alive to enjoy yet another new day lol.