Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-03-2018, 05:13 AM
Experiencer
Book1 Anyone know about green phantom quartz ?

HI there ! Sorry to post another thread but I couldn't find another thread like this and actually couldn't find much online about this either.

As most of you know I got lots of big crystal clusters laying around the house but none in my wife's bedroom ( we sleep separate because we both love to sleep ) but I told her to find one she loves and put one there.

She gravitated to this green phantom quartz cluster I have. It's over 12 LBS and really beautiful clear quartz but of course has the chlorite inclusions at the tips.

I would love to know if anyone knows anything about it's metaphysical properties. Personally as most of you probably know, crystals for me are all about their optical properties and aesthetic value, but no so much with my wife, she is very much interested in their metaphysical value and even asked me what kind of properties it had, but I couldn't answer her.

Also I wonder why she gravitated to that one when I have all sorts of other crystals.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

Green Chlorite (Green Phantom Quartz)

This is a powerful self-healing and regeneration crystal because of it's strong connection to Mother Earth.

Metaphysical Properties:

Quartz amplifies the purifying, detoxifying properties of the Chlorite making it one of the best crystals to use for physical cleansing. Chlorite not only works with the physical body, but the auric body as well. Chlorite will help to cleanse the aura, chakras and energy meridians.

Healing Properties:

Chlorite is a great piece to use when there is excessive anger or frustration, gently removing and dissipating the energy. Chlorite in Quartz will help to resolve issues of the heart and remove blockages and resistance that will allow one to acknowledge, forgive, release, and move forward.

Magical Properties:

It is recommended to use a Chlorite in Quartz Tower or natural Chlorite in Quartz point placed point down in the toilet tank to energetically cleanse an entire home.

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Mother Earth
Elements: Earth
Deity: Mother Earth
Powers: Healing Cleansing
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Chakra Classification: All Chakras

Personally I have always seen it like moldy bread....that is what it reminds me of. Something fuzzy LOL .

Lynn
Old 15-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the info Lynn ! This is much more than I could find myself, I will let my wife know the findings. She could actually use some self healing as she has suffered some loss.

I know what you mean about the fuzzy moldy bread LOL ! This one I think you would find more beautiful than average, well heck that's why I buy them is for their beauty.

It's not really fuzzy, more like a beautiful well formed clear quartz cluster with slight green at the tips, but faint and more beautiful than most of the green phantom. Here's a picture, sorry if it's a little small.

Old 15-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

That is a nice piece most I have seen are done in a generator form. Where you really see the green in it. This one is nice being a raw cluster. Too most that I have seen are in more healing type stores not crystal stores.

Where I live we have a Metaphysical shop but its linked a lot to the healers and other Light Workers and not well a raw "rock shop".

Lynn