Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Master
Cool musing, petex -
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
... all is process constantly interacting constantly dancing the dance of cause and consequence. Sometimes in interactions manifesting as form, but still dancing the same dance. There is no-thing doing any-thing. Every-thing is process. Process is doing everything.
Speaking of the 'Process' as the Natural 'State' of (Dynamic) Being, here's some of my musing related to the subject (excerpted from some of my writing):
Jesus’ vision was even more penetrating and far-seeing than even the statement “The Father is in me, and I in him” implies. Presaging that wave-ripples of awareness and spiritual espousal of what he ‘saw’, embraced and articulated would spread and become so mutually validating and reinforcing as to eventually peak in a worldwide crescendo, continuing to identify with and so speak in the ‘persona’ of The Entity of all Creation, he then went on to say, “At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.” (John 14:20) Such statement cannot possibly be made sense of using simple, linear A→B→C logic, of course, but how aspects of the identities of personal and transpersonal beings (beingnesses, really) can operationally be ‘in’ one another becomes readily understandable when and as one realizes, as more and more people are now doing, that our existential reality is a matrixially interwoven, dynamically living (that is, creatively growing, developing, evolving, etc.) system wherein the output of every personal and transpersonal component of said system functions as input in relation to any and all other components which, because of constitutional similarities and/or complementary affiliations, are vibrationally ‘attuned’ thereto, such that the process of every singular or compound element thereof, ‘from the least to the greatest’, ultimately directly or indirectly affects and is affected by the process of every other aspect of Life.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:35 AM
Ascender

Hello david

I don't know about cool, more of a stumbling, a long time stumbling since adolescence. A solitary process-as you will know. I once had a friend who was also a Friend who took interest however and asked if he could collect together the various scraps of paper with scribbled thoughts, poems and stories so that others could also read them. He gave me one of just a handful of copies just before he died some years ago. Looking through it today I find this, from the book of 2002 but with dates of content which I cannot remember.

--all objects come about as the result of process--process comes before objects--what of ourselves? What is our true identity? We too are process, we are indeed life passing through bodies not simply bodies passing through life.

My experience of pondering is that the thoughts of yesterday become overlaid with the thoughts of today, though not as a progression, for I am not trying to get anywhere, no destination in mind.

All the best--and thanks. petex
Old 12-03-2018, 05:53 AM
Ascender

david

2002 is the date of the book referred to, the contents earlier but don't know when.

Ps. This following added after having managed to edit original to make clear concerning date of content of book--
Not able to delete this now redundant clarification immediately above
Old 12-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello all.
Musing:- that all is process constantly interacting constantly dancing the dance of cause and consequence. Sometimes in interactions manifesting as form, but still dancing the same dance. There is no-thing doing any-thing. Every-thing is process. Process is doing everything.
There is a relationship between time and process, is time a prerequisite for process or does process bring time into being as the necessary environment for cause and subsequent consequence becoming cause and subsequent consequence becoming cause and subsequent consequence etc.-or both or neither? Does subsequentiallity actually need time, or can the subsequent be contemporaneous? Perhaps it is simply the observation of the phenomenon that requires time.

If this musing has validity, what implication/s for this current discussion?

Ignore if thought irrelevant or nonsensical. Musing continues whatever.
petex

Yes and what is the state that the process is maintaining? Ying/Yang suggests the state of an automatically balanced duality/manifestion. So unless one knew all the events happening in an infinate universe/manifestation one would not be able to know the implications of turning left or right at the next T junction, but only that which ever one was taken would the one required for that balance to be maintained:)

In such a scenario one would not have to ever worry about which choice to make in any circumstance because the requirements of balance on the infinate scale will always be what determines which event occurs. What a relief for those who find personal responsibility so unfair when one cannot possibly know all the factors involved (hidden from us) in any situation.
Old 13-03-2018, 06:50 AM
Ascender

Hello Iamit.

Over the years when pondering on the subject of choices/choosing, a particular line from a well known song comes to mind:-

"It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it."

This could be interpreted as an abrogation of personal responsibility,like saying, --It doesn't matter what I do so long as I do it in the "right way".?

Raising questions such as---and in particular---what is the "right way"? and is there a "right way" in which personal responsibility is so totally enshrined by choice that following that way in itself guides "what" you do? and to what, who, why, when is that responsibility anyway?

As well as generating these and other questions, I think the line of the song also offers a glimpse of a different perspective regarding being inevitable dancers in the constant dance of cause and consequence.

petex
Old 13-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Hello Iamit.

Over the years when pondering on the subject of choices/choosing, a particular line from a well known song comes to mind:-

"It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it."

This could be interpreted as an abrogation of personal responsibility,like saying, --It doesn't matter what I do so long as I do it in the "right way".?

Raising questions such as---and in particular---what is the "right way"? and is there a "right way" in which personal responsibility is so totally enshrined by choice that following that way in itself guides "what" you do? and to what, who, why, when is that responsibility anyway?

As well as generating these and other questions, I think the line of the song also offers a glimpse of a different perspective regarding being inevitable dancers in the constant dance of cause and consequence.

petex

Characters vary. There are of course those who love the idea of being personally responsible, perhaps you are one such person, while others prefer not. Which is which might depend on how successful mind has been in solving discomfort in the character. Those that are successful are more likely to prefer personal responsibility, while those that are not so successful prefer the liberation of an automatic balancing system governing events.
Old 13-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Ascender

Hello Iamit.

In order to be sure that I am clear as to the intent of your post 26 above, is it intended as a reply to me personally to my post 25? petex
Old 13-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Iamit.

In order to be sure that I am clear as to the intent of your post 26 above, is it intended as a reply to me personally to my post 25? petex
It is a 'reply' to that in the sense of being an 'elaboration' relating to its central 'theme' - like a jazz musician riffing (in 'harmonious' counterpoint) on another musician's riffing.

That's what I see/hear, anyway. You don't?
Old 14-03-2018, 06:27 AM
Ascender

Hello Iamit.

It is a new day. I wish you well. petex
Old 17-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Hello Iamit.

Yes. It was in reply to your post 25.