Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Experiencer
I play the piano, and I like singing. Long reddish hair? Odd. I have short, dark brown hair. Maybe I had red hair in a past life? Hmm.
Quote:
You even attract sage men that are willing to go to great lengths to protect you.
I can't say I've ever had that happen, excluding my dad, my step-dad, and one online friend, who are all generally 'protective' of me in the sense that they look after me somewhat.

Question for traceyacey12

Why does G think I am deep and serious?

Answer:
Two Worlds [Akashic Tarot]
When you receive this card, there is a conflict in your life between what the outer world requires of you and how your own Spirit directs you. You actually may have had a number of past lives where you wanted to focus on your spiritual growth and therefore joined a monastery to do so. Then, missing the wonders that the secular world could offer, such as love, family, and financial success, you chose the secular world exclusively in your next incarnation. Yet this didn’t offer the spiritual focus you also sought. Because of this, it’s likely that you bounced back and forth from the monastic to the personal in a number of incarnations and through a number of different faiths.
Does any of this relate?

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Is there some insight into D's feelings for me?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 20-01-2018, 01:58 AM
Master
Feedback for crystalkitty

Yes there is that person you are right. I am only beginning to notice very recently how this person is. They cannot give, but they take. They are the 'taker' and their energy isn't even all that pleasant. I was kind thrown with this person, and I just do not understand what I was really doing all this while with this one. Thanks for the reading.

Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
Why does G think I am deep and serious?

Justice, Knight of pentacles

It feels that you have your facts right, are to the point and often above just what it sayings getting the facts right. You can effortlessly give a very focused / in tune with objective which is often right to him. A matured person, at the same time a wise person. He seems to feel you hold a set of ideals that he can go home with. A discerning faculty , morally and intellectually. There is a feeling at home about your mannerisms, a common point of similarity, or ideology he is okay to adopt in regards to way of life, profession seeing things etc. Something he himself has and he feels like he understand where you are coming from, as if his idea of you is almost his idea of himself and where he is headed in life. Something he is comfortable with, even if this is new to him, he feels trigger he feels safe with.

I hope this helps and relates,

Oops double post, never mind I will take Crystal kitty's question
Old 20-01-2018, 02:18 AM
Master
Reading for Crystalkitty

Quote:
Is there some insight into D's feelings for me?

The Emperor, Ten of Swords reversed

Well it feels to me he is almost holding back because he does not understand your core self yet. He has some views/ ideas , pre concieved notions that he is holding back to himself. At the same time a part of him wants to reach out and explore, to understand you more, as there are emotions there, but he is trying to hold back, because he still does not quite understand. There is that mental wall for him there.
Understand where you are coming from, and where they are coming from. If you want to give to someone be sure at that moment they are ready and deserving to accept it. You can be the most loving, but know that you need to save it for the moment when the person has matched your understanding, as they will cherish it more and connection more than. Otherwise its a waste of resources on your end, and they take it as all is well to continue being the way it is. More understanding about them and you, and differentiating personal frequencies is needed.

hope this helps and relates ~

Next readings for angelic star

I was thrown into this partnership with a person who just cares about himself. In short my interaction with them was spiritually abusive and draining. Their energy is perpetually unpleasant, but Idk what I do to give to them so much when there is no outcome of this.

Quote:
My question is how can I finally cut the link with A and move on safely ?
If you are taking this question please elaborate a little.

Ten of pentacles, Ten of wands

Not taking burden and overwhelm unnecessarily. Knowing that I already have and can still release residual impacts of this person.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:24 AM
traceyacey12

Feedback for angelic star

That was great thanks.

Reading for angelic star

The world, eight of cups, cernunnos, ace of pentacles

The message I am getting is to protect yourself -- you make yourself very vunerable because your authencity and giving nature but there are ways to protect yourself and its actually mental. Imagine a halo around yourself and try to shield yourself from it all. It seems to be that easy. It really seems like this person is up to no good but you have the abilities to shield yourself from it just by using your connection to spirituality and by meditation. I am getting the message that you are safe, you are being protected from on high. not in the cards: I say this to help ease worries, but please try to use your best to protect yourself. Please do also ask the question again if you want to, I wanted to give it a try but I could see if this isn't satisfactory.

Next reading for traceyacey12

Why does G find my mannerisms comforting, why does he feel at home with them?

strength, nine of swords, the lord

G finds me strong and elegant, able to tame hard issues. He knows I deal with a lot. He thinks I have a protective nature
Old 20-01-2018, 04:20 AM
Master
Feedback for traceyacey12

I indeed do have a giving nature and its mental here, and protection is quite tricky for me esp with this person, they are like brute force never wanting to tire or give up. At the moment. I have been thinking of that too actually, internally I need protection. I need to guard myself. Thanks for the reading.

Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
Why does G find my mannerisms comforting, why does he feel at home with them?

6 of Keys, Incresecent moon, 4 of forces

It feels that inwardly there is chemistry, compatibility. He has an appreciation for you, and you bring out a creative force in him which is new to him, but it does not feel foreign. I am seeing this person take that impression of you and draw inspiration/ thought/ wonder from it. It's positive and it feels good. It feels that despite some differences, the energies align perfectly for you and him, and this is someone who is willing to compromise, or adjust to varying frequencies because he already trusts his feelings about you, or rather I would say feels positively motivated in other words. It mostly feels to me that this person has a good impression of you and is likely to be there for you. A new creative and eventually a spiritual inspiration, a new start for them that does not feel stranger like.

I hope this helps and relates , let me know ~

Next reading angelic star

It's hard for me to separate my energy from A. I almost lose my sense of self after long hours of feeling their energy.

Quote:
My question is how are we different in our frequencies. As in what do i need to know about myself, so I can easily motivate and separate myself from A.

Two of worlds ( A's frequency ) He is stuck in a rut like energy, while there is enough money, he does not know what he can do to bring himself out of that energy, he is not happy where he is.
The queen of roses ( my frequency ) I can smell roses whole day
What I need to know ( Balance ) giving more time to my purpose, work. What is important to me to release such distractions/ thoughts of A.
Old 21-01-2018, 04:21 AM
traceyacey12

That was good once again. Sounds like typical twin flame feelings, not sure if you're familiar with the concept.

Reading for angelic star

The magician, Ace of wands, eight of swords, ten of swords, two of cups, high priestess

Not an exact answer to your question, but it seems this connection is divinely orchestrated. By using your spiritual practices, you will be able to disconnect yourself from A. It seems like he knows he is controlling your world and I am getting that this is the universe or god (whatever your belief system is) testing you. But you're protected, its a test though. Although you feel like you have used all your reserves, it seems like there is still some left in you to get through this. A different view on the situation will help you out. I am getting that you're struggle with this is almost over.

What is G thinking he needs to compromise on to be with me?

self-reading

eight of pentacles, knight of pentacles, the tower

His machismo, the need to solely provide for his partner, his hard-headedness, his need to be the savior in every situation
Old 21-01-2018, 06:18 AM
Master

Yes it's almost over. I feel a lot free, like finally I feel less burdened. Thank you for the reading.

Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
What is G thinking he needs to compromise on to be with me?

7 of pentacles

It's funny am actually seeing the image of a small kid, giving up his pleasures to copy his mom as she works, he decides to come around and help her with her chores imitating and following by her examples. He sees you as hardworking and dedicated, so he feels he needs to adopt that maturity and 'sacrifice' his luxuries while accompanies you. Like great sacrifice for a higher path, and it's adorable.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings to you, let me know ~

Next reading for angelic star
Quote:

How have I influenced A's world , how have I impacted him ?

3 of cups

Someone with naive optimism, bringing motivation maybe.
Old 21-01-2018, 10:33 PM
traceyacey12

Sounds right. Thanks for the reading.

Reading for angelic star

eight of wands, nine of wands. three of pentacles, eight of pentacles

You have taught him to be independent and to mature. He has been able to grow up from boyhood with you. You have also expanded his perspective on life as in he can see beyond his previously more narrow view of life. The independence seems to be related to fending to for himself to feed himself and to take responsibility for his living situation. He has also learned how to defend himself against those that want to harm him. Others around are impressed by this change in him and do attribute to you. I'm also seeing that he knows what you have done for him and he wants to protect you also if he hasn't already.

What does G feel like he needs to work on before we embark on anything serious?

self-reading

five of swords, the high priestess, eight of pentacles

he needs to increase his ability to protect me, he needs to become more studious, needs to become more imaginative.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Experiencer
For traceyacy12:
Answer: The Garden [Akashic Tarot]
I am getting the sense that rediscovering child-like innocence and playfulness might be important?

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Is there some way to help myself not take what H says so seriously?

Self-reading:
The Muse [Akashic Tarot]
This card shows a time of very heightened resourcefulness and inventiveness for you. Any creative project - new or old - can receive exceptional energy now, both from you and from the Universe.
Rising up and up.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 22-01-2018, 06:35 AM
Master

Oh yes he has grown from boyhood to manhood , but at core level he is still same lol. Thanks for the reading.

Reading for Crystalkitty

Quote:
Is there some way to help myself not take what H says so seriously?

9 of swords reversed

The cards indicate some sort of wounds/ scars within your beings that has nothing to do with your interactions with him or what he says. There is a need to heal those previous wounds, develop your self esteem and heal yourself variously. This will give you a strong core, just enough to not take what anyone says personally, and lead to truth, appreciation of your authentic self just enough not to make allowance for what you do not need.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings

Next reading for angelic star

Quote:
What lessons have I learned from my interactions with A ?
Please elaborate a bit if you take this question. Thanks.

6 of wands, Queen of swords

Knowing that I have the ability to detach when I want to, when it is not needed for me to make allowance for things I don't need. Rising above my own thoughts and perceptions of another. Finding a strong spiritual core, and learning that I have safe haven within.