Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Newbie ;)

I hear and channel spirits all day

I hear and talk to spirits all day sometimes im being harassed and tortured by "satan" or others sometimes its just a discussion about my life and spiritual advancements... Ive contacted my ancient american ancestors and theyve gifted me with cool lessons and experieneces about american spirit.. I have now a spiritual circle rainbow around me that is vicirclewhen i spray water in front of me and when the sun is behind me its amazing.... Science is gonna flip when i show them. And also i can show people and prove im telekenitic with a static tv screen i can move it with my mind... What should i do
Old 04-12-2019, 12:02 PM
Newbie ;)

And ive also been spiritually awakened and been having my minds eye tortured
Old 04-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flrbskatez
What should i do
Stay relationally positive. You may be unduly infliunced by less that benign 'messages'. Some ideas from my book which I hope you resonate with:
"To help focus and intensify the Life-Force within you in the foregoing respects (at least, till you yourself are able to knowingly invent methods that are more personally suitable or you become ‘naturally’ geared in such mode), I recommend visualizing, meditating about, and, as they suit your purpose, psychospiritually identifying and merging with specific elements in scenes depicting healthy, ecologically-balanced Life.

For example, contemplate a tree by the side of a pond, absorbing water and minerals from the ground through its roots, branches full of leaves synthesizing energy from the sun, blossoming and flowering, producing seed-bearing fruit, yielding these to those who need sustenance, and providing those who come by with shade and shelter. Alternatively, center your attention on the pond itself, as, fed by flowing springs of rain-supplied water and enriched by rain-dissolved minerals, it sustains fish as well as aquatic plants and animals, rehydrates those who thirst, and cleanses and delights bathers and swimmers. The essence of Life can be accessed by mentally and emotionally ‘tapping into’ the various components and general gestalt of such images.

To the same end, I recommend Life-affirming and Life-enhancing avowals and mantras, such as “I am Intelligence, the Spirit of Creativity, Positive Purpose in action;” “In relation to whoever I am dealing with, whatever comes my way, that which is best for Life is what I’ll know, think, do and say;” and “Life is good, Life is great; I am an integral part of It!” Distracting and counterproductive thoughts and feelings can be excluded and mind and heart beneficially focused and concentrated by becoming engaged in repeating and listening to such phrases, either quietly or aloud, with meaning and feeling.

In addition, particularly when facing a dilemma or undergoing a crisis, I strongly recommend subjectively identifying with and psychospiritually projecting positively loaded images, such as an upward pointing triangle or five-pointed star, on whoever or whatever you may be concerned about and dealing with, because they contain asymmetric elements that connote ‘higher’ evolution. You will also find listening and moving to songs and rhythms that are upbeat or which thematically progress upward, as you cogitate whatever you may experience as deficient or problematic for some other reason, likewise, a positively potent catalyst.