Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Ascender

Spooky 2 Rife Machine

Run some searches - a fascinating device
Old 15-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Ascender

i have a Spooky2 system now set up & running. Will post any results.

Consists of -

Spooky2–XM frequency generator – for all Rife applications, 5M model
Spooky Remote
Spooky Boost cable
Old 17-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Ascender

For anyone interested -

If you have the same exact amplitude, phase and frequency on each out then nothing is sent. So choose a different waveform on each outs or use inverse and sync.

i'm using inverse & sync (Advanced settings) - that lights both LED's on the remote.

"Spooky Boost produces the difference between the 2 generator outputs. Earlier versions of Spooky2 produced an output signal even if the frequencies of the 2 outputs were the same. Because of USB instruction delay, the waveforms were out of phase. Spooky2 now synchronizes the 2 outputs. If the signals are identical in amplitude, phase and frequency, then there is no difference between them, and no output will be produced. Spooky Boost usually uses "Inverse + Sync" to maximize output power. Inverting OUT2 will provide the greatest difference between the generator outputs. Doubling the voltage quadruples the power. P = V^2 / R where P = power, V = voltage and R = resistance. R is constant, so the power is proportional to the square of the voltage."

Current settings -

Duty Cycle 50%
Amplitude 20V
.o5% Feathering
Skip Concurrent Duplicate Frequencies
Remove Duplicate Frequencies

Sort Frequencies Ascending

F2 = F1 X 11Hz | 0 Percent
Modulate F2 using F1 (AM DSB)

i've run a set of Frequencies for past few days.

Have used square wave X1 (now running with X10) & also -
Damped Sinusoidal X11
Have also tried Sine Wave X1

(don't know how much difference it makes changing the X value & spike length/ratio on the wave forms?)

Inverse & Sync on out 2.
Old 17-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Ascender

Corrections to settings, after new info -

Changed "Sort Frequencies Ascending" to "Do Not Sort." Some sets are designed to knock out pathogen components in a certain order. When you change that, the set may not work correctly.

There's no benefit to entering any value other than 1 for "X" on your square wave.

Inadvisable to change the "X" values for any of the damped or H-Bomb waves unless you know exactly what you're doing. These values are what construct the waves internally. Spike values are fine to change though.

With individual wobbles for frequency and amplitude, have set the Apply menu to "Frequencies Directly" because it's wobbling an already feathered signal.

Seems that's it for current Frequency Programs. Will leave current Programs running & monitor results.

[Note - To run full spectrum sweep(s) you need 2 remotes]
Old 24-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Ascender

After a lot of experimentation & running the sweep (with 2 remotes) Am now running - on remote & boost cable - 12 program cycles with the settings -

Out 1 Square Wave - Out 2 Inverse & Sync. F2 + F1 X 11 | Hz 0. Modulate F2 using F1 (AM DSB). Amplitude 20. Amplitude & Frequency wobble - Triangle - 1% - 16 Steps. All other settings are default.

Does appear to be helping a bit.
Old 28-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Ascender

i have been experimenting for some time now with Rife & Radionics equipment, & have learnt a lot. It is a fascinating area. i currently have 3 Rife machines & 4 Radionics machines.

Is anyone else here interested in such areas?
Old 23-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Ascender

Recently purchased a pain genie scalar machine - cannot recommend it highly enough - very effective device.

Am still experimenting with the Rife/Radionic areas & enjoying using it all.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Neville

Has this anything to do with the Royal Rife Frequencies I only ask because of the word "Rife" appearing in the thread title.

btw ..I use Echovox myself for listening in .
Old 24-06-2015, 05:49 AM
Ascender

Yes - the Spooky2 machines are Rife based.

The Radionics machines are of various types.

The pain genie scalar uses another technology.

The energy healing/rife/radionics covers a wide area.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Ascender

Am continuing experimentation with the Rife & Radionics devices.

i have ordered some tubes (for contact treatment) & a pulse biofeedback unit from the Spooky2 web site. The pulse identifies frequency 'hits' to make treatment more accurate.

i have also obtained 2 QuWave USB Harmonizer's, which claim to generate scalar waves combined with Schumann resonance - to protect from EMF radiation & restore/heal the body's Biofield.

An interesting web site on Scenar & Denas devices -

http://www.miracletherapydevices.co.....php?cat_id=10

Leading edge is Cosmodic - But the devices are very expensive -

http://www.scenar-cosmodic.co.uk/

Website of someone healing severe back conditions, primarily using scenar technologies -

http://www.amplifiedagility.com/prog...overy-program/

Another technology that looks interesting - emWave Technology -

http://www.heartmath.com/emwave-technology/

An interesting & comprehensive web site exploring Pulsed Electromagentic Fields (PEMF) & other bioenergetic/electromedical healing modalities equipment -

http://www.energy-medicine.org/pemf.html

Practitioner Systems and Devices -

http://www.energy-medicine.org/technology.html

One of their systems -

http://www.neshealth.com/total-welln...ellnes-system/