Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Master
Photo Hunt!

Photo Hunt Time!

Below are some pictures I took. You may spot some Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, and Woodland creatures in these photos.

What can you see?

Photo#1

(A fun little article..."Strolling through a forest – there is an awful lot to see, feel and enjoy. Especially when you can feel the Elementals. Besides just sensing the energy, there are many more tell-tale signs to their whereabouts....")
https://elemental-awakening.com/the-...emental-realm/
Old 16-03-2018, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Ha instantly I seen one laying in front of the stump posing like it's a photo shoot dedicated to her. SO amazing.
There's also a few Faeries hanging out just above and to the left of the stump.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchroniicity
Ha instantly I seen one laying in front of the stump posing like it's a photo shoot dedicated to her. SO amazing.

How funny, i thought the exact same thing, even before reading ur post.
Old 17-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Master
Photo#2

https://i.imgur.com/hlwkHIv.jpg?1
Old 17-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Suspended
Theres a cute little fairy head with her wing poking out just between the stump where it seperates. But that one posing is adorable lol

In the second picture, there is a face with a body that looks like Rafiki from the lion king, in the bottom left corner... Does that count?
Old 17-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Master
Absolutely Elysium!

Great job everyone!

Here's a link to the first so that you may be able to view it larger if you cant already.
https://i.imgur.com/07YdC9H.jpg
Old 17-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Experiencer

Hm. Maybe I CAN see what yall are talking about afterall. Before scrolling down, I was wondering if you meant the leaves at the base of the trunk. I always passed up this forum because I never knew what yall were referring to, but I'm glad I looked at this photo, because I also saw the glamorous pose. Before coming here, I thought the fairies and such that yall refer to were like glowing Tinkerbells. I was looking really hard in the photo at first. But I guess I learned that nature has a way of coordinating all kinds of things. Thanks everyone!
Old 18-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Master

What fun!
Old 20-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Master
Love this!

I see four or five (more?) in #2... It's almost like they're not hiding at all. Like one of the took a pic while they are working... Love it.

#1 I know there are more than the one we all see. But when I shift my eye to focus where they are, I cant see them, lol. One in bottom left corner, on in the left side of the trunk, one or two at the top / in the divide mid-right of the trunk, one a bit up to the left and on mid/bottom right side...

Never ever saw pictures like this before. Cool <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 26-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Love this!

I see four or five (more?) in #2... It's almost like they're not hiding at all. Like one of the took a pic while they are working... Love it.

#1 I know there are more than the one we all see. But when I shift my eye to focus where they are, I cant see them, lol. One in bottom left corner, on in the left side of the trunk, one or two at the top / in the divide mid-right of the trunk, one a bit up to the left and on mid/bottom right side...

Never ever saw pictures like this before. Cool <3

Excellent Realm Ki !
They are fun. Glad you enjoy them.