Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 12:18 PM
Hania

A scientific take

As I have mentioned in my previous thread I have died 4 times, what I haven't mentioned so far is that the subjects I used (and still do) to study were science, environment and animal related. Because of this I have a slightly different look on the events that happen when we die. I am not saying that it isn't spiritual or that there isn't another plane, I believe I can prove it through science so daft me trying to contradict what I am about to say, I can also explain auras and there purpose. Anyway death and the events we experience when it happens will suffice for now.
When we die it is like a battery that is draining of its last few W of energy connected to a light bulb, the effect can be immediate and the body just switch off, or the effect can take a little while and there are surgers of power as this happens, squeezing the last few W.
When our brains start shutting down the electrical impulses that course through it become weaker and like a state of meditation the mind starts becoming detached from the physical, this detachment is the 'spiritual' energyu if you like that seperates us from the world we knew. It is kind of like switching of the current in a wire, there is still a charge in the wire and it dissapates from the wire (kind of like ripples in a pond but in all directions) we in the physical are the wire, the mental the electrical charge. Wehn that connection is lost then the charge still holds the form it had when it was in the boidy, that is why we have memory from people that have had NDE's, that charge then dissapates into the surrounding energy, re-0joining us with everything around us, when that is done the next plane is reached, the next level of consciousness, because if our mionds allow us to accept what is happening and melt (if you like) into the surrounding energy then the higher level of consciousness of realising what we are and what we have done (why we are intrinsically instilled with fear by our religious leaders) in our lives. The flashing before our eyes (life) is where the electrical impulses are going through the physical mind (the storage hard drive if you like) and are re-living the memories held there as the current is withdrawn from the physical.
This is why our memories can be transfered to a computer and held as data, while our personality can't.

I am unsure I have explained this very well from what I am thinking, I know I haven't covered the electrical resistance and equations to prove (or show) my theory of what happens but I hope this gives an insight.
Old 14-12-2006, 07:06 PM
tlcmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hania
I know I haven't covered the electrical resistance and equations to prove (or show) my theory of what happens but I hope this gives an insight.
Yes it does give some insight. And out of curiousity, how could you prove your theory scientifically? I would be so interested to know?
Old 14-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Hania

Hi ticmel, we can detect electrical and magnetic waves with certain types of scientific equipment, we can also photograph aura's with Kirlian photography. With a combination of both we could have a subject that was made to die purposefully while being monitored with this equipment, that person could then be brought back to life, still being monitored. The data would show the process and with talking to the person with set questions then we could get the timeline of events to see how they match to the actual recorded events. I believe they will but that is just based on my experiences after the fact with scientific theories and understanding of basic physics and anatomy of the human body, if a professional was to do this then they would be able to find many more things out because they would be able to pinpoint exact signs and data to look out for.
Old 16-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Lost_TeddyBear

Hi Hania... I am new and very "GREEN" here but am I correct to assume that you don't believe in all that is written here about a spirit world and a supreme being (GOD) etc... That when you die you were merely having like hallucinations due to the changes you were expieriencing?

Thank You

DAVID
Old 16-12-2006, 08:59 AM
Hania

Hiya Lost_teddybear

I have a slightly diffeerent understanding of teh physics that happens when we die, do not confuse this with not believing in another rpirit side of things though. You have to remember that our physical bodies are like walking computers, they have various inputs from the 5 senses that is drummed into us at school etc to the vibrational waves (sound and light) that pass through us atnd have differing effects, low frequency causes depresive moods and high frequencies cause happier moods. You alsoi have to rememebr that we are in 2 parts, there is the physical body, a spacesuit if you like, and the mental/spiritual body. When I say mental I don't mean memory but consciousness or personality.
I have this little theory that we are the same one in spirit (hence we are all spiritually god) but the body we travel through life in is just a vessel, that vessel is a different program because of the environment that we have grown up in and so we each seem individual, but we are not, we are just one being (or even just a very few beings) that are using these bodies to experience this dimension.
You see we have been socially programmed for individuality, and yet we know that working together is for teh best and yet we don't, due to our programnming.
I am not all scientology or anything, I believe it is another part of thew asnswer just not completely there, they ask ytou to pay! Another organised religion that has part of the truth in plain sight that is controlled by man for man, the same as chrisitanity, hinduism, judaism,. etc etc.

I hope this answers your q ltb?
Old 31-03-2007, 07:14 PM
RalphGM

I'm sorry but...

Hi everyone!

There are many things that cannot be demonstrated using the scientific method, but they are part of our reality. Things like the aspects of God (love, intelligence, happiness, etc.) cannot be studied nor defined because they don't belong to the third dimension, thus, science, which is based on the five physical senses cannot reach there.

In the future, with the development of nanotechnolgy applications, mankind will make powerful machines capable of translating brain impulses into images to read people's mind, to see people's dream, etc. Mankind will also make machines capable of seeing people's past lives, but this kind of things will never provide information such as the purpose of life, I mean, no matter how hard we try to find a scientific explanation about life's mysteries, our intellect only works here, in the third dimension, therefore, it is not designed to understand spiritual things.

RalphGM
http://www.ralphgm.com
Old 02-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Pounamu

Yes, RalphGM, I think you have a valid point - that the brain and the logical, scientific approach to knowing about everything works well for third-dimensional things, but is not suited and is inadequate for exploring Spirit; hence will never give satisfactory proofs of Spiritual realities.... although there are some inferences and correspondences between the 3rd and higher dimensions by the principle of "As above, so Below". But they are only inferences, and the "dyed in the wool" scientist would not accept them as proofs.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:20 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphGM
There are many things that cannot be demonstrated using the scientific method, but they are part of our reality. Things like the aspects of God (love, intelligence, happiness, etc.) cannot be studied nor defined because they don't belong to the third dimension, thus, science, which is based on the five physical senses cannot reach there.

Hiya,

Actually, Scientific studies have been done and do define some of these "aspects" by using methods such as IQ tests. Also, examining and tracking the various chemicals & hormones released within the human body which can create feelings of happiness (endorphines) etc. All of it linked to the brain and it's function.

If you mean that science, up to now, is unable to verify precisely the full functioning of the brain, the mind, then yeah, they haven't discovered what certain parts of the brain, the mind, are used for. Science has yet to define the "thought process" that's for sure.

I do remain positive that science will prevail, and unlock the wisdom. Hey, if that happens, there probably wouldn't be any beliefs, they could prove to be fact (or found to be fiction), who knows aye.
Closed Thread