Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Knower
I have had medium abilities since I was 2 years old. At least thats as far back as I have memories. I don't physically feel energy when I walk in a room or building but Ive never been fond of large crowds. I know in 2 minutes of talking to someone if I'll like them or not and I do all my shopping at 2am (thank you wal-mart) But none of it is like a physical feeling, its more like a knowing. Yes I do feel things but not as a whole. I know something is there before I sense if its positive or negative.

Everyone is different and how you process things doesn't make you any more or less than others. If you want to feel a room then work on that. have a conversation with your guides and set your intention to make it stronger and be specific. Ask that you only receive what is relevant and useful. Maybe you don't feel or hear everything all the time because it's not relevant.

I have never been bombarded. I have been bothered tho. only twice in my life so I feel very lucky. It sounds as if maybe these other mediums could have been at a point where their vibrations were really low.

Don't doubt yourself. I didn't read a single book about mediums or psychics until I turned 40. I just wanted to learn how to protect myself properly and 1 book turned into 7 (so far) haha. Just ask for what you want and trust it will be given if it will serve your highest good.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Administrator
I have to Echo a lot of what has been said here already but everyone is different.i was born seeing spirit and speaking with them.to me I thought everyone could do it.
my family called me names for being like I am because I was seeing what they could not.my grandmother is the one that understood me . and she taught me as a small child how to open up and close down.so my experiences are different to others on here.

Namaste