Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
whoa, a step above 11:11. Happens to me all the time.

And this is, sort of, correct.

To me, 11:11 means, there is a doorway coming up in the time line.
When I get a 12:12 short after I know I took this doorway.
Old 29-01-2011, 02:34 PM
themaster

Synchronicities are also just powerful reminders that we create our reality!
Old 29-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer444
I read somewhere that it is male and female energy 1 being female and 2 being male. also in my angel numbers book 12 means
have faith that spirit is speaking to you through repetitive thoughts, ideas and insight that guide you to improve something in your life, or the life of others. Allow your positive affirmations to lead the way.

Oh WOW. When I read this, I definitely started harmoniously resonating with how things are, and what these synchronicities mean. You know, I've been getting thoughts and ideas in my head, it appears that I'm just merely thinking of these out of the blue, but I am skeptical about that, it feels more like my spirit guide giving me nudges and guidance. I think that, and also seeing it from a more spiritual point of view, AND what Detlef said, about 11 being the doorway, and 12 being the confirmation he went through that, "door of opportunity" if you will. I still don't know for sure what it fully means, but I feel that I've found some pieces of the proverbial puzzle :)