Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-11-2019, 11:28 PM
1337_d00d

How to know what spiritual forces are with you?

Is there a simple and effective way? I had a dream some time ago where I was Superman and met Photon, as he is depicted in the old comics, in the sky. We did some kind of bro shake. I was not aware of this character before I had the dream. He came from above/space while I had flown from an office building below. Is this an indication of my spiritual companionship? Also, do the different universes that Photon (Marvel) and Superman (DC Comics) come from have any significance to the meaning of this dream? I've had another dream as well but entirely different story, where characters from these universes met.

Old 19-11-2019, 06:54 AM
Master
Hi,

I do not think there is a simple and/or effective way to know what spiritual forces are with you. That is an intellectual question.

I hear things like sit and be loved. A very subjective non-logical point of view.

The view of spiritual forces we actually have would not be those characters you described as I see these things. I have a different perception of spiritual force.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-11-2019, 12:16 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I do not think there is a simple and/or effective way to know what spiritual forces are with you. That is an intellectual question.

I hear things like sit and be loved. A very subjective non-logical point of view.

The view of spiritual forces we actually have would not be those characters you described as I see these things. I have a different perception of spiritual force.

John

From what I have read, Photon or Genis-Vell is a cosmic character. So he's basically a spiritual character in a literal sense. Or, if you will, a physical character that became 'glorified' into spiritual form, like Jesus. This just struck me now, so maybe the dream is referencing Jesus.
Old 19-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that Jesus was here to teach us that we are children of God like him. That each person has within them the abilities to do what Jesus did.

You are indeed that superhero character in your dream.

John

Old 20-11-2019, 07:26 PM
Knower
They all represent parts of yourself.
Old 21-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
You are indeed that superhero character in your dream.

John

Sorry for interruption.

The above statement applies to Devil (fictional character) as well, right?

I am the Devil in my dream. (I mean he is ME, although he doesn't look like me).

Since he is ME, I have to treat him gently. This is what I do since more than 10 years and I've had no problems. At last I start to forget about him since I realized that the Devil doesn't know about healing and he is boring.

Thanks!

Last edited by green1 : 21-11-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old 21-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Sorry for interruption.

The above statement applies to Devil (fictional character) as well, right?

I am the Devil in my dream. (I mean he is ME, although he doesn't look like me).

Since he is ME, I have to treat him gently. This is what I do since more than 10 years and I've had no problems. At last I start to forget about him since I realized that the Devil doesn't know about healing and he is boring.

Thanks!

Hi,

I would not say that Devil aspect of self represents that superhero energy. It is good that you have learned to be kind towards it, treating it gently.

John

Old 21-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi,

I would not say that Devil aspect of self represents that superhero energy. It is good that you have learned to be kind towards it, treating it gently.

John

Thanks. This means that he is ME?

This question is important because if he is me, I have heal myself through self-acceptance.

Devil is ME. All the bad things he does/did are made by myself. It is not merely a dream character, it is ME. By saying so, I heal myself.

Thanks!
Old 21-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Master
True. By accepting and actually loving all that you are you do heal yourself.

John

Old 21-11-2019, 08:29 PM
1337_d00d

Satan's power was brought down by Christ's crucufixion, who was slain before the foundation of the earth. He is the accuser who accuses us before God day and night.

I forgot to write that before we met in the sky and bro fisted, I was in an office with Louis Lane, and the thoughts in my head were in the lines of that she was interested in Photon, hence why I knew his name (again this is not a character I was conscious about before the dream). Suddenly there was a disturbance, like an earthquake, but more menacing in nature, that promted me to change into superman and fly up to the sky.

What's interesting is that I didn't have any thoughts of that I was Superman, it was like I was having an ordinary day in my ordinary life, nothing special. So you could see it as I had been given knowledge and abilities from somewhere. Say that it was Photon, which is perhaps Louis Lane was more interested in him. Thus the theme is fulfilled, that He is from above, and I am from below. I am not to seek knowledge, but to be given it.