Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Ascender
Ways to heal for moving and for new job

I am at the juncture of taking a new job in another area, 4hrs away, as it seems to be the best option for me.
I am excited for the new opportunity for varies reasons and the new area.

So I will be selling my home soon, finding a new home at new location asap, leaving my current job in <60days, and etc.

I have been in this location and job for more than 5yrs now.
I feel the strong energy connections around my current job, my local friends, and even my home that are pulling me in.

In addition, my significant SC/TF has moved to be near me here w/o consult with me first when I have been planning to move out of this area for more than 1yr.
I would told him to do not move to this area, if he asked me.
Open communication has never been his forte.
His energy is even more grounding me here, ugh.

But I have to get out of here and from my current job and this location because I am not happy here anymore.
So
I need to free myself from all these outside energetic pulls so I can leave in peace and freely.

What is the best ways to detach/heal all these energy - both negative and contraindicated for my current plan?