Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Master
Last night, I watched a video that I haven't seen for a while.

It was by another teacher and wise one whom I hold in very high regard. His name is Christopher "Hareesh" Wallis who is a disciple of Swami Muktananda of Ganeshpuri.

I will share it here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwzt9XtSq5Q&t=19s

This video follows on from Igor Kufayev's video about "Ascent of Shakti vs Descent of Grace".

In the above video, Christopher Wallis describes how there are two "Kundalinis" one rising, the other descending...as per the teachings of Swami Kshemaraja of the Kaula school of Tantric Shaktism.

Each of these energies, meet and merge within the Heart Centre

Christopher also gives detailed instructions on breathing techniques to bring the ascending vs descending energies into Shushumna, as well as all of the Shakti "beeja mantras" required to break the psychic knot of Rudra (Maya) Granthi.

You are not going to find this anywhere else online, so enjoy.
Old 27-11-2019, 03:20 AM
Master

Thanks Shivani!

Post script: alright ... having watched the video now, we continue to be amazed at the different versions experienced (I take it that Christopher actually feels in a sense of being what he says)

In my view that I hold at the moment as of experience is that the kundalini rises through the central channel or Sushumna from root to crown in a swoosh where it pauses momentarily waiting for our free will to voluntarily choose to annihilate identity by dissolving into the stream. We then, as the energy itself move through a small orifice in the crown where we see the multi petaled lotus (not thousand as of what I saw) and then our consciousness expands into space for the Oneness experience.

Later there is a descent of energy from the head region where Hiranyagarbha splits into two ... the one becoming two fusing in an explosive slow motion cool explosion in the heart centre manifesting ineffable bliss.

Brahman then being both within and without.

Upon further assimilation, all movement ceases and there is a seamless continuity of connect from root to crown over front and from crown to root over rear (in our hollowed out magnetised body) which may be likened to an energy band splitting form into two vertically. The energy is heightened at chakra zones but is sensed right through the loop.

Bliss becomes a permanent embodiment of our being with on one occasion mind-body totally vaporising in a timeless state where we become the bliss itself!

But I ramble on needlessly! The point is, that the kundalini activation represents not the end but the beginning. The manner of its awakening may be any as of divine grace alone.

I’ll watch Christopher’s Buddha at the gas pump interview later.

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 27-11-2019 at 12:20 PM.
Old 30-11-2019, 03:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Thanks Shivani!

Post script: alright ... having watched the video now, we continue to be amazed at the different versions experienced (I take it that Christopher actually feels in a sense of being what he says)

In my view that I hold at the moment as of experience is that the kundalini rises through the central channel or Sushumna from root to crown in a swoosh where it pauses momentarily waiting for our free will to voluntarily choose to annihilate identity by dissolving into the stream. We then, as the energy itself move through a small orifice in the crown where we see the multi petaled lotus (not thousand as of what I saw) and then our consciousness expands into space for the Oneness experience.

Later there is a descent of energy from the head region where Hiranyagarbha splits into two ... the one becoming two fusing in an explosive slow motion cool explosion in the heart centre manifesting ineffable bliss.

Brahman then being both within and without.

Upon further assimilation, all movement ceases and there is a seamless continuity of connect from root to crown over front and from crown to root over rear (in our hollowed out magnetised body) which may be likened to an energy band splitting form into two vertically. The energy is heightened at chakra zones but is sensed right through the loop.

Bliss becomes a permanent embodiment of our being with on one occasion mind-body totally vaporising in a timeless state where we become the bliss itself!

But I ramble on needlessly! The point is, that the kundalini activation represents not the end but the beginning. The manner of its awakening may be any as of divine grace alone.

I’ll watch Christopher’s Buddha at the gas pump interview later.

thinking back. when i was kid and i got in trouble. i would have to go to my room for a period of time. i have been told somebody would have to tell me i was allowed to leave. this seemed weird cause i dont recall that. what i do remember is feeling myself in the bliss during those times sitting on the floor in my room.

later in my early twenties i recall a couple of times while driving to a job and i had some heavy rock and roll playing. the top of my head would open up and i would become in an extreme ectsasy laughing into tears.

when i began my journey and started meditating in my early 30's the first experience in that round was from my throat. it opened and it was extreme joy and laughter. then i during meditation shot out of my third eye. i was in outerspace and there were energy fields of different colors. i flew into them and each of them was full of joy. it was exhilarating. the whole thing felt like i was a rocket ship flying around. when i shot out it literally sounded like a rocket. was strange to say the least. lol

later came going into like trances to have experinces of the bliss. which i began to do daily. i used music to bring the expereince on. one time in particular i put on a metallica song, master of the puppets. my heart blew open into ecstasy. i again felt like a rocket and it was exhilarating. at that point it seemed to stick. permanent.

thinking about that as i share how i opened. i dont know if from bottom or top. but it seems the heart is very important in anchoring oneself in the bliss.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
thinking back. when i was kid and i got in trouble. i would have to go to my room for a period of time. i have been told somebody would have to tell me i was allowed to leave. this seemed weird cause i dont recall that. what i do remember is feeling myself in the bliss during those times sitting on the floor in my room.

later in my early twenties i recall a couple of times while driving to a job and i had some heavy rock and roll playing. the top of my head would open up and i would become in an extreme ectsasy laughing into tears.

when i began my journey and started meditating in my early 30's the first experience in that round was from my throat. it opened and it was extreme joy and laughter. then i during meditation shot out of my third eye. i was in outerspace and there were energy fields of different colors. i flew into them and each of them was full of joy. it was exhilarating. the whole thing felt like i was a rocket ship flying around. when i shot out it literally sounded like a rocket. was strange to say the least. lol

later came going into like trances to have experinces of the bliss. which i began to do daily. i used music to bring the expereince on. one time in particular i put on a metallica song, master of the puppets. my heart blew open into ecstasy. i again felt like a rocket and it was exhilarating. at that point it seemed to stick. permanent.

thinking about that as i share how i opened. i dont know if from bottom or top. but it seems the heart is very important in anchoring oneself in the bliss.

I guess it really doesn’t matter how we perceive the unfoldment to be happening since the physicality of it varies from person to person as we can see, even though upon stabilisation or assimilation there is no mistaking the enableability in as our becoming that aspect of fullness in permanence.

Bliss in permanence when moving from rapture in renewal irrespective of the external and then if so graced we may vaporise entirely to become the bliss itself in a space-time dissolved continuum of eternity. We obviously cannot come back since there is no mind there but yet here we are anyway, inexplicably!

In my case I’d say the heart centre is where polarities ignited or symbolically Siva & Shakti united as described by Igor Kufayev in his video referred to several times on this thread.

Shivani’s recommendation of Christopher Wallis insights is worth a look. I enjoyed his Buddha at the gas pump interview ... the last 40 minutes or so were more in consonance with Rupert Spira and other non dual teachings ... I guess tantra and Vedanta as well as Buddhist practices converge at windows of consciousness awakening opportunities.

Old 18-12-2019, 07:06 PM
Seeker
Kundalini is bindu...there are different schools who dealing with this issue...
Usually, these are saiva/sakti school...
the most important:
- natha schools, text siddha siddhanta paddhati... there are 3 kundalini: upper(lunar kundalini), middle (solar kundalini), lower (fire kundalini)...9 chakras...sahasrara called akasha chakra
- Kashmiri Shaivism (paradvaita Absolute Monism).... Book Lilian Silburn "Kundalini : The Energy of the Depths" - classic work on this system....Abhinavaguptas Tantraloka and Para-trisika-vivarana...
- saiva siddhanta - most important southern school of shaivism... dravidian zone..Some literature written im tamil...Tamil mysticism of Tirumantiram, most ancient tantra dealing with kundalini...
- vamachara, shakti school....Arthur Avalon classic works were based on this system "The Serpent Power", "Shakti and Shakta" "The Garland of Letters (Varnamala)"....Also Evola "The Yoga of Power"

Ok, systems differ in approaches to this topic....
It is very cool....Yeah....
my experience in these matters is a little creepy..... somehow went to rest....
in the first place your body is severely paralyzed....
but fear causes a big black hole that pulls you up and destroys your consciousness instantly.....
it's like being buried alive with unimaginably loud voices
(voices are not physical) .... You cannot get into your body ...it all depends on the flow strength.....
It is called Ghurni @vibrant [email protected] strength is different.....
in the end, it completely paralyzes the body and unstoppable vibrations begin.... that draw you into a black hole... your thoughts materialize in fear of you....
Generally you think that you will die soon....Then you lose consciousness....
you see a dream that turns into a nightmare and breaks up....
several times you see "fake dreams" that turn into a nightmare....( fake dreams are very vivid and emotional)
But you still can't get into the body, even when you exit them, the flow hasn't stopped.... you just left false vision
therefore, you wake up in the dark, without physical feelings and you are again sucked into the black hole above. And everything goes on////
although you don’t feel physical sensations, as your body constantly vibrates, but psychic emotions and voices materialize for you fear of dying....
And it’s definitely not astral .... you won’t walk there....
it's like experiencing psychic voices in the living abyss... with fake nightmares and fake awakenings...
Old 19-12-2019, 12:49 AM
Legrand

Welcome Priestess to this forum.

When there is no fear, all is well.

Antoine
Old 19-12-2019, 02:42 AM
Master

@ Priestess of Mahakala

There is on this one hand a quest for vicarious knowledge. A requirement of our mind, propelling thought into scriptures, being directional indicators. Yet we see the directions are not the same, for the paths taken by spiritual explorers are different. For example Tantra & Advaita Vedanta & Buddhism approach the pathless path with divergent views.

Of course all paths do eventually lead to the singular one God realisation.

On the other hand there is knowing by direct experience. After the experience, our mind attempts to validate the truth since we are on unfamiliar terrain. We often seek solace in that documented affirmation which corresponds closest to our own experience.

Such has been the case for most I guess, myself included!

Even with the vast reservoir of theoretical knowledge, it would appear that your experience with kundalini awakening has been far from a pleasant experience. Now, having awakened, it is unstoppable in most cases unless we request the Universe to slow down. However, we are in a catch 22 situation since the Universe responds only if the voice of innocence speaks to it which is to say in different words, if we are in sync to its subtle vibrations.

Taking kundalini to be our own dormant consciousness awakening within mind body, the trauma then arises owing to misalignment of our own chosen state of being. Inner cleansing or we may say, aligning our actuality of being in thought, word & deed with the voice of conscience within brings about purity as an aspect of divine love which then represents our consciousness in alignment with the Universe.

The kundalini awakening then ought to be effortless, doerless and seamless taking us progressively through different layers of awakening, which we embrace and yet egoically seek not.

Well, on an an as is where us basis, given that the trauma has arisen and that the kundalini will most likely not quieten, it may be prudent to simultaneously engage in a twofold remedy:

1. Ask for divine assistance (sincere prayer in childlike trust) both directly as well as through a person channelled with Shiva or Shakti, metaphorically speaking, in any aspect or form. The feminine or kinetic aspect Shakti usually renders the healing balm although it could well be Shiva Himself!

2. Erase fear. This is done by simply looking at it without flinching and without identifying our consciousness with the fear. Just look at it nonchalantly. With remorseless tenacity, until the fear automatically recedes, being illusionary.

May you be well
May you be in peace
May you be with Love

Old 19-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Of course all paths do eventually lead to the singular one God realisation.

Well, not all the ways lead to God.....For example, Theravada, denies the soul, like shunyavada...Theravada calls absolute reality @Dhamma@ and this is not consciousness (cit)...Rather here, consciousness is the cause of samsara...
But buddhist school Yogachara (only consciousness) is much closer to Kashmiri Shaivism....
advaita vedanta denies cit-sakti as Atman... sanhya too...
But inside Shaivism schools, who consider consciousness as siva/sakti or cit/sakti, there are also big differences...especially in matters of anavamala...

Kundalini in saiva siddhanta is called parabindu...it is also mantra or Logos AUM...each chakra has a bindu in the center and the source of all bindus is parabindu... Some write that parabindu is ishwara tattva (Avalon)...but in other texts they write that parabindu is outside the 36 tattvas....because every tattva has kalaa and bhuvana (224 worlds or more)...and bindu as "tattva" called aparabindu....In saiva siddhanta Siva-tattava called "nada" and Sakti-tattva bindu, but they called apara nada/bindu.... In Tirumantiram parabindu is in turiyatita state and aparabindu in turiya state..as tattva...
Well, there is also a problem in understanding the nature of bindu and what it is made of..... ?! because Siva/sakti is nirguna and he/she does not change....
Sakti also is nirguna, but changes are occurring due to action of Anava Sakti or Kalaasakti in virashivaism...This anava-sakti or kalaa-sakti "imitates" changes....
Explanation in saiva siddhanta:

@Then is discussed bindu. Bindu is the material cause of that sound which is pure and of the tattvas which are so (pure). And that is inert by nature and is a parigraha-Sakti of the Lord; it is otherwise called kundalini.
This kundalini of Sambhu is pure and of inert nature; it does not stand in a relation of identity (with Siva) but through parigraha. This kundalini does not stand in a relation of identity with Siva, the creator, for the reason that it is the material cause, just as clay (does not stand in a relation of identity) with the potter.” ( Ibid ., vv. 6-12) @

So kundalini is anava-sakti which does not change in nature (cit), creates "imitation" through bindu (clay, kundalini-bindu)...but parabindu is not sakti-nirguna, because this is the material form of all things in 36 tattvas and 224 worlds....
So this bindu called kundalini-bindu... each chakra has a mini copy of it..... Also this Logos-Vak or anava-sakti creates 51 letters... which are located on the petals of each chakra...This is parabindu and paranada, AUM....nada also creates 4 levels of speech: vaikari (articulate sound form), madhyamai, paysanti and sukshma...

Anava sakti creates this world out of contact with mala मल (anavamala, mayamala, karmamala)....Mala is acit, it is dravya... primordial evil in the southern school of Shaivism... Anavamala can't be see..Anava is an eternal apophatic substance....which obscure the souls..
Anavamala creates atoms of souls and plurality through Kalaa-sakti which becomes avidya-maya...
Bindu comes in contact with this substance of mayamala (acit) (some say bindu-maya)....So varnamala of Kali, it is Mālā माला (garland).... which is created from mala...
When the kundalini awakens, mala also becomes active...
Old 19-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Master

@ Priestess of Mahakala ... denying God as in belief systems around which doctrines are built ... well, what is there to say? The blind may deny existence of the sun. Yet, each to his own. It really does not matter whether the limited mind accepts or rejects God because when the realisation dawns, all doubts cease. Until then, we all pursue the spiritual quest as inwardly guided.

Old 19-12-2019, 11:19 AM
Seeker
Quote:
]denying God as in belief systems around which doctrines are built ... well, what is there to say? The blind may deny existence of the sun. Yet, each to his own. It really does not matter whether the limited mind accepts or rejects God because when the realisation dawns, all doubts cease. Until then, we all pursue the spiritual quest as inwardly guided.

Well....many systems deny the ability of the soul to identify with God in the absolute sense (saiva siddhatna, Dvaita Vedanta Madhva ).....different systems have different ways to mukti...and this leads in different directions: sunya, nibbana, Brahman Nirguna, purusha of sanhya, Mahasivam, Ekam...
And it’s not the same thing.... I suspect...these are different forms of implementation....
They lead in different directions.
For example, the Avramic religions do not lead to realization (moksha)....They lead to salvation...""new heaven and new earth"...

Well, I do not deny the existence of God (Brahman)... but for theravada school God (Brahman) means "slavery" in samsara..."God" and consciousness itself (cit) is the cause of samsara...so you must get rid of the belief in a god, this faith holds you inside the world of misery....
And for Christianity, there is no question of realisation of God..., becoming identical with him, as in advaita vedanta or Kashmiri Shaivism...
In some cases, apophatic mala may be hidden behind faith in God, if this faith is directed inside the world...
"Spiritual evolution" can only lead to eternal hell (adha-tamisra)...(evolution is always downward) Ok...
In india kali yuga is named so, not after the goddess kаli काली, but the demon of time कलि (kali)...the doctrine of cycles is associated with a damned dice game...