Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-04-2012, 01:23 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
So, it's not just my daughter that sees the geometric shapes.

I'm glad that your spiritual powers are opening up. In our family, auras/spirits are easier to see at night.

Very cool :)
Old 29-04-2012, 01:24 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
I recall one night at about 2 AM when I was reciting old 80s-early 90s sitcoms (like Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, etc) theme songs and there was a white ball fly about in my room as if dancing to my singing. I looked outside thinking someone was using a flash light or some machine of sorts could've caused it but NOTHING, outside was dark as can be and nobody was stirring outside.

I would like to think it was an orb just responding to the song I was singing because it was coincidentally in rhythm and all. Times like this helps me keep in mind there's more out there than just what we perceive.

This reminds me about my first experience I had with orbs. I hadn't learned about readjustong my vision to see this stuff. I randomly see a white ball of light on the wall going in a circular motion. It kept fading and coming back. There was NO flash flights. My brother was in the room at the time and he said he didn't see anything. I was shocked..
Old 29-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
This reminds me about my first experience I had with orbs. I hadn't learned about readjustong my vision to see this stuff. I randomly see a white ball of light on the wall going in a circular motion. It kept fading and coming back. There was NO flash flights. My brother was in the room at the time and he said he didn't see anything. I was shocked..
Yeah, it comes naturally, some folks are just so tuned out of this sensitivity to the... whatever term you use to describe the "astral plane". Sometimes it's in control and other times it's just random moments. I was nowhere as close to the plane as I am every day currently, back when I only believed in ghosts and the typical things that Christians believe in. I was confused, not scared and kinda geeked out a bit later that night after realization.

A more recent event, it was during work back in 2009, it wasn't an orb and at the time I was putting inventory away into a cabinet and at some point I literally felt as though someone came in the office behind me (the cabinet is right by the door) and walked straight to the back room. They invaded the personal space as one would have to in order to come in and I turned to investigate who it was who came in. I didn't feel a wind pass through or by me but as though someone physically came in and headed back there. I walked back there, nobody was there. I of course was prepared for that sort of thing as I was already learning so much in this field that I was happy to have experienced it.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Administrator
Hello

It might well at times come down to the level of understanding one is ready to embrace. Me mate lives with me a Medium I see dead people and he so does not want a thing to do with it all. That does not mean that from time to time he does not sense things....he does. At times says Lynn settle the dam house will be back in a bit and goes. He embraces whom I am but too is not ready to open that place for himself.

I so LOVe it when I now say do ye smell that or see that go have him give me the normal blank stare and one of our kids go yes....smells like and they are on the same page as me and at times not even in the same room. Or lol more fun GO to Dad dont sit in that chair as someone is there lol to have Dad sit and FEEL that shiver go up the spine as he has sat on someone. To see a large man jump is priceless !

More fun is the cat we have OMG she leaps 3 feet in the air at times.

We all have our paths we are on and I so to feel our level of vibrations to sense things. Would be a pretty boaring World if we were all the same would it not ?

Lynn
Old 29-04-2012, 01:37 AM
iScorpio

I believe it can be a gift someone opens, or someone can try to refocus their eyes and seeing stuff that way, and enhancing with practise.
Oh btw- I don't see much energy at night, I feel it but I don't see it much. I havn't tried seeing auras at night but I'm going to tonight. If I don't see a bodily figure, I'll see to what looks like feet running across the road. It's so weird. But now that I'm developing seeing "ghosts" I might see them more at night.

=Rumar]Yeah, it comes naturally, some folks are just so tuned out of this sensitivity to the... whatever term you use to describe the "astral plane". Sometimes it's in control and other times it's just random moments. I was nowhere as close to the plane as I am every day currently, back when I only believed in ghosts and the typical things that Christians believe in. I was confused, not scared and kinda geeked out a bit later that night after realization.

A more recent event, it was during work back in 2009, it wasn't an orb and at the time I was putting inventory away into a cabinet and at some point I literally felt as though someone came in the office behind me (the cabinet is right by the door) and walked straight to the back room. They invaded the personal space as one would have to in order to come in and I turned to investigate who it was who came in. I didn't feel a wind pass through or by me but as though someone physically came in and headed back there. I walked back there, nobody was there. I of course was prepared for that sort of thing as I was already learning so much in this field that I was happy to have experienced it.[/quote]
Old 29-04-2012, 01:39 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It might well at times come down to the level of understanding one is ready to embrace. Me mate lives with me a Medium I see dead people and he so does not want a thing to do with it all. That does not mean that from time to time he does not sense things....he does. At times says Lynn settle the dam house will be back in a bit and goes. He embraces whom I am but too is not ready to open that place for himself.

I so LOVe it when I now say do ye smell that or see that go have him give me the normal blank stare and one of our kids go yes....smells like and they are on the same page as me and at times not even in the same room. Or lol more fun GO to Dad dont sit in that chair as someone is there lol to have Dad sit and FEEL that shiver go up the spine as he has sat on someone. To see a large man jump is priceless !

More fun is the cat we have OMG she leaps 3 feet in the air at times.

We all have our paths we are on and I so to feel our level of vibrations to sense things. Would be a pretty boaring World if we were all the same would it not ?

Lynn

Hehe.. I have a kitten and she'll crouch down and stare at nothing.. then she'll run away. She runs fast too lol..
Very true.. It would be a boring world if we would all sense, hear, and see the same.. :)