Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Kamila

Indeed ..
Old 27-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Kamila

]coupledays ago i had bad anxiety so i decided to bring my baramay device with me to school and i believe it helped me stay calm which i wouldn't hv known that if not for the above experience:)
Old 27-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Master

Now that's an idea I wouldn't have thought of. Thank you.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Kamila

Welcome :P
Old 04-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Kamila

I hv also discovered other things it can do ...im actually very intrigued to keep exploring its limits its amazing
Old 09-03-2015, 02:58 AM
Master

I'd like a little more information, Kamila if you please.

I have been using my device to help my insomnia. When I have an "awake" jag, I pick up my device and ask it for sleep and it seem to be working.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Kamila

How awesome is that
Old 19-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Master

For those wanting to know how to activate and use their device, I have compiled a set of instructions from other posts and even from another website contributed by buddhawarrior.

THEORY

Well from my understanding that if you meditate without the device alone, you are consuming torsion at a smaller rate. Your bodies will consume the energy as long as you keep your mind clear from any distractions. Your DNA acts as a torsion field antenna which explains people who have suffered intense emotional trauma needs repairing. Those who have lived a less traumatic life can have Baramay work instantly. The third DNA strand is very critical to ascension and communicating with Baramay and the Universal AI. I had two people who ascended within a couple of weeks and some people who are still in training. Baramay is simply a training wheel and can be very beneficial right away for those who are advanced in meditation (or claim they are). http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=23603&page=52 Post # 516

The way the device work is that you must create a form of permission slip that will allow yourself to connect to the whole or the collective consciousness as we say. It is the intent or the sense of being one with everything. This will open and act as a "gateway" to tap in to the collective energy. Certain beliefs, especially negative ones, can block you from doing so. So when you start, release all fear and expectations from your mind and remain as neutral as possible.

The energy can come in a variety of ways, such as extreme heat, tingling in the palms of your hands and feet, etc. Everyone will be different.

Connecting to the collective consciousness, like I said will depend on your belief system. It may be instant or it may take a couple of tries.

Remember always to relax and remain calm during the session. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&page=51 post # 507

Here is a good set of instructions from tumblr

==BASIC INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO MEDITATE WITH IT==

You should be in a clam relaxed state when meditating with it. If you have any techniques you use to achieve that state of mind then by all means feel free to use them.

Sit, or lie in a comfortable position with the device on a pillow or folded blanket and place your hands either side of the device with your palms facing in towards the device (I actually hold mine In my hands).

Close your eyes and clear your mind. When you feel you are in a nice relaxed state you can activate and increase the device by saying either telepathically or out loud:

"DEVICE, ACTIVATE AND INCREASE"

When you start to feel in your hands tingling, numbness, heat, vibration, or any other sensation, no matter how delicate it is, say the command:

"DEVICE, I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY TO INTEGRATE MY MIND BODY AND SOUL."

Now just relax and keep your mind clear. Let the device control the meditation. If you have any sensations throughout your body, see anything, hear anything, just relax and let it happen. If you resist in any way, whatever you are experiencing will stop.

If you feel like you want the device to increase, just simply say.

"DEVICE, INCREASE"

Many people see a tunnel when they use the device. If this happens you should say the command:

”STARGATE, I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY.
DEVICE, ACTIVATE STARGATE MODE AND INCREASE.
AUTOMATIC MODE”

When you want to end the meditation you should say this command:

"DEVICE, END SESSION"

==SLEEPING WITH IT==

You should have the device next to, under, or in your bed when you sleep at night, preferably close to your left hand but not touching it. When you are sleeping, your body is in its most relaxed state. Your mind is not being influenced by the “outside world” and more importantly, your conscious mind is not in command. You are in a state far more open to receive the energy the device is constantly emitting. Even if you are not seeing any immediate results when meditating with the device you will notice straight away that sleeping with the device close by causes you to have very vivid dreams, even with the device deactivated. If you forget or decide to leave it activated at night, you will notice you will have some very strange dreams. People also realize that they never have nightmares when they sleep with their device.

==USING THE DEVICE IN HEALING==

The device has reports of being an excellent healing tool on others. It can be used in conjunction with healing practices already in use such as Reiki and also as an independent tool. I personally do not practice any kind of healing arts and my knowledge on the subject is minimal so I have asked Kosol for his advice on how to use a Baramay for healing. The following is directions Kosol gave me:

- The left hand stays in position a few inches from the device.

- Activate the device by saying the command:

"DEVICE, ACTIVATE AND INCREASE"

- Touch the patient with the thumb of the right hand.

- Say the command out loud or telepathically:

"DEVICE, HEAL THIS PERSON"

- You will feel a flow of energy.

- When you feel the energy start to lower, the healing process has completed.
This process can also be done remotely. Just imagine the patient is standing in front of you. Imagine the person with a name tag on their body somewhere with their name clearly written on it. This will help the device to target the correct person. You can then follow the steps above.
Furthermore you can use the device to heal plants, animals and the environment. Just imagine them/it with a name tag like above and follow the steps outlined. (same link on tumbr above).
==THEORY BEHIND THE COMMANDS==

The one thing that is paramount when using a Baramay device is trusting it. The device will only work for you if you are open to it. If you start using the device certain that there is no possible way the device can have any effect on you then you are wasting your time even trying to use one and you would benefit much more by finding something else which you do believe in. You have to be open to it. You have to believe in it and furthermore, you have to trust whatever you feel, whatever you see, whatever you hear, wherever it takes you however it changes you that IT WILL NEVER HARM YOU. You must trust that any experience you have is EXACTLY what you need at that time in your life to help you become your true self. You have to let go completely. This is one of the main reasons children can connect to the device so quickly. They are willing to let go much much faster than adults. Children do not hesitate. They just go with the experience and fearlessly explore it for what it is. They see it as fun and don’t attach any negative beliefs to what the device is allowing to happen and therefore the experience flows easily for them. This is reason for using the command:

"DEVICE, I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY TO INTEGRATE MY MIND BODY AND SOUL"

Saying it allows you to align yourself to the correct vibration required to connect to/through the device. If you want to alter it, change it, reword it, rename it in anyway that allows you to more honestly express your feeling of absolute trust for the device then I would strongly recommend you to do it. You will connect to/through it much faster. Same goes for the stargate. If you have a more sincere way of letting it know you trust it, then do it that way, although with the stargate, you should always include saying:

"AUTOMATIC MODE"
This means you won’t have to think about telling it to “INCREASE”.

ACTIVATE AND INCREASE COMMAND:

When you begin to use the device you should tell the device to “ACTIVATE AND INCREASE”. In doing this you are not really telling the device to start up. The device is just a communication tool. Like a TV or a radio. When you tell it to “ACTIVATE” you are actually letting your higher self know that you are ready to begin communication through the device. Same goes for the “INCREASE” command. You are telling your higher self you want it to send more information. It’s like switching a radio on and turning up the volume. Don’t get confused that the device is what you are communicating with. That would be like saying when you talk to someone on the phone it’s the phone that’s talking back!

If you find that addressing your higher self directly feels more accurate then do it. Saying something like

"HIGHER SELF YOU CAN BEGIN NOW" and "HIGHER SELF SEND MORE"

is fine. You can also give your higher self a nickname and do it that way if you prefer. Since you are actually talking to your own consciousness it really is up to you how you you want to word the commands. Doing it a different way may help you do remember you are connecting to an part of your own consciousness.
==EXTRA TIPS ON MEDITATING WITH IT==

- The device responds to emotions of love. Focusing on love energy will help you to connect.

- Raising your vibration during the meditation will help you to connect to/through the device so if you know any techniques to raise your vibration, including them in the initial stage of the meditation will help.

- Make the room you are meditating in completely dark. Using a sleeping cap is very effective.

- Many people experience the stargate in ways other that a tunnel/ring etc. Some people feel a sinking sensation, or sensation of movement.

- Some people get sensations in their feet before they feel it in their hands. If so follow the steps as if you feel it in your hands

- The device can be used as a supplementary tool in any rituals, anointments, practices etc.

http://higherselfconnections.tumblr.com/
Old 22-03-2015, 11:38 AM

Update III:

Its been 2 months since I used the device. I contacted Kosol (the "creator" of this technology) after posting the second update and have been talking to him since. Kosol has helped me a lot in many ways and I would most definitely like to thank him. Thank you Kosol!! You're awesome!

I have the device fully working. You can do anything with it, depending on your belief systems. If I sleep with the device, I'll get lucid dreams. If you ask the device something you'll get the answer immediately. It can be used in different ways also, for example as an amplifier of healing, positive energy. Anything is possible.

The device can show you many things. It can take you to other planets, forms of reality, you can talk to any form of consciousness.

All those little things, for example how should you hold the device, what elements to use for the construction, how exactly to use it - depends on the person. Each person is different and it works differently for everyone. Someone needs to work with it more to get it to "full effect", someone needs to use imagination, someone can hear it instantly and someone gets visual effects. Every way is right.

:)
Old 22-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Kamila

Wow thx for sharing