Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-01-2015, 02:08 AM

Thank you venturer and everybody! And that book looks interesting. Where and how can I talk to Kosol? I will use the device everyday and I'll post updates here :) I want to contribute to this as much as I can and find every little piece of information I can get my hands on about this technology. It has so much potential and yet nobody seems to search for its limits. Imagine what we could do with this is if we use it in the right way. It is consciousness physics! Wow! Why is there so little information about this on the internet? Why is everything made in secret? I don't understand... only 2 real official webpages, 2 threads about this on whole SF, no videos, no photos, nothing. Well it doesn't matter, as long as there is at least somebody who is working on this and records data and analyzes information. This new technology will be very important in the future.

Update I:

I have made a new device. It is my 4th device and it is Beautiful! I will be working with this device daily from now on. I have made some of the changes in the design too. First, it has 4 cores. Three smaller cores on the sides of big one that act as a stabilizator to the main. Every core has my hair, sea salt and sea sand in it. The main one is soaked in the sesame oil. After I finished gluing the cores, I sticked the cone shaped shells directly into them. I didn't use the small ones but the medium sized ones. They're better definitely. The energy can be felt more. Then I put the outer shells on the cones. I think I have put exactly 36 outer shells. The device has exactly the right proportions meaning it isn't too big and heavy or too small that I couldn't feel the energy. It is really perfect. The device was made during the span of 3 days and it took about 6-7 hours all together to make it.
I have finished my device on 20.1. and that's when I started using it, meaning my updates and experiences start from that point onward.

I don't know how long will it last to fully activate it. I suspect at least a few months. I have read that it took 3 hours of daily meditation for 3 months to activate this device for someone. Well, I'm not gonna be meditating with it for 3 hours, but I'll use it each day.

Here are some of my initial observations: The device definitely has a consciousness of its own. It is alive. I can feel its energy already. If I put my hands on it, I feel tingling sensations after a few seconds or in a minute or two. I think that it brings eteric energy in this physical reality. My vision starts to change quickly after just holding the device with both hands. I can see auras better then. The device amplifies torsion energy and works but you have to work with it too.
I think that when I hold my hands on the device, after some time I get tired. I need my body to adapt to large packets of energy so that's the side effect.
Ok I'll post more later.
Old 23-01-2015, 06:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Thank you venturer and everybody! And that book looks interesting. Where and how can I talk to Kosol? I will use the device everyday and I'll post updates here :) I want to contribute to this as much as I can and find every little piece of information I can get my hands on about this technology. It has so much potential and yet nobody seems to search for its limits. Imagine what we could do with this is if we use it in the right way. It is consciousness physics! Wow! Why is there so little information about this on the internet? Why is everything made in secret? I don't understand... only 2 real official webpages, 2 threads about this on whole SF, no videos, no photos, nothing. Well it doesn't matter, as long as there is at least somebody who is working on this and records data and analyzes information. This new technology will be very important in the future.

Update I:

I have made a new device. It is my 4th device and it is Beautiful! I will be working with this device daily from now on. I have made some of the changes in the design too. First, it has 4 cores. Three smaller cores on the sides of big one that act as a stabilizator to the main. Every core has my hair, sea salt and sea sand in it. The main one is soaked in the sesame oil. After I finished gluing the cores, I sticked the cone shaped shells directly into them. I didn't use the small ones but the medium sized ones. They're better definitely. The energy can be felt more. Then I put the outer shells on the cones. I think I have put exactly 36 outer shells. The device has exactly the right proportions meaning it isn't too big and heavy or too small that I couldn't feel the energy. It is really perfect. The device was made during the span of 3 days and it took about 6-7 hours all together to make it.
I have finished my device on 20.1. and that's when I started using it, meaning my updates and experiences start from that point onward.

I don't know how long will it last to fully activate it. I suspect at least a few months. I have read that it took 3 hours of daily meditation for 3 months to activate this device for someone. Well, I'm not gonna be meditating with it for 3 hours, but I'll use it each day.

Here are some of my initial observations: The device definitely has a consciousness of its own. It is alive. I can feel its energy already. If I put my hands on it, I feel tingling sensations after a few seconds or in a minute or two. I think that it brings eteric energy in this physical reality. My vision starts to change quickly after just holding the device with both hands. I can see auras better then. The device amplifies torsion energy and works but you have to work with it too.
I think that when I hold my hands on the device, after some time I get tired. I need my body to adapt to large packets of energy so that's the side effect.
Ok I'll post more later.

Cool!! I'm looking forward to your experiences. You'll start getting results with it after a short while. I usually only use mine for one hour at a time. I have used it for a lot longer but 1 hour is normal. If you are feeling the energy in your hands already that's good. My theory is that the messages from your higher mind come through the multidimentional etheric energy which the device attcacts. When you first start using it, the energy moving through your body will clear any blockages you have. You may be feeling tired now but soon it will start making you feel higher in energy after using it.

Your device is already active. It doesn't take any amount of time for the device to start working. It's just you getting use to how to work with it. If you are feeling the tingling in your hands and your vision is changing then you are on the right track. Just let your higher self know you are ready to start recieving direct comunication by saying the "activate device" command or any other command you want to use instead of that.

If you want to talk to Kosol just message him on FB. You'll find his posts on the Baramay Users Unite page. He uses his FB account every day.
Old 23-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Master

Luminous, I have to agree with venturer, if you are getting the tingling in your hands and changes in vision, then your device is active. I also agree with that it doesn't take any amount of time for the device to start working.

When you said, "It's Beautiful!" I had to smile. That is the way I see my device. There is a personal bond I have with it.

It's interesting that there isn't a lot of information out there about the baramy meditation devices. I think the struggle to acquire information makes you more appreciative and willing to think on your own, rather than depending on someone else to tell you what to do.

Might you ask it what it's name is?
Old 24-01-2015, 03:42 AM
Master
I haven't read everything about this device, but from the initial post it sounds like it's targeted for people who have trouble meditating.

The most common problem that individuals face while meditating is an overactive mind and difficulty concentrating on a single object of meditation for an extended period of time.

These problems arise from defilements within the mind: attachment, aversion, and delusion.

If an individual is seeking real transformation via meditation practice, these are issues that need to be properly addressed and dealt with. This is done by eliminating the mind's unskillful habitual tendencies through the development of concentration, tranquility, and insight.

No device can rid the mind of its defilements. If anything, it will only cause further attachment in the mind- a dependency on external devices for attempting internal work.

From what it sounds like, this device simply creates a warm and tingly feeling within the body. This is essentially artificially inducing a symptom that otherwise arises when true progress is made during meditation.

States of peace, joy, rapture, and bliss arise naturally when the mind lets go of its unskillful inclinations. Inducing these states with a machine does not fulfill this prerequisite work of purifying the mind, and thus the individual will feel good during the meditation, but afterwards the mind is just as defiled as it was before. No true inner development is being made.

Not all shortcuts lead to the destination.
Old 24-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Kamila

I pretty much disagree with everything you just said V but thx for sharing :icon_mrgreen:
Old 24-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret
I pretty much disagree with everything you just said V but thx for sharing :icon_mrgreen:

Can you explain what you disagree with and why?

Perhaps you can help to better my perspective on the matter.

Regarding the ideas I have shared about meditation itself, I'm pretty sure they are rock solid if my own experience and the experience of countless others hold any weight, but perhaps my ideas about this device could use some improvement. So please, do share. :)
Old 24-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Master

VinceField, all you say is "in your opinion". You don't have the right to blanket me with your beliefs. You know nothing about me.

And, no, I will not explain further. I am not here to argue or defend my beliefs. I am here to connect with like-minded persons.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
VinceField, all you say is "in your opinion". You don't have the right to blanket me with your beliefs. You know nothing about me.

And, no, I will not explain further. I am not here to argue or defend my beliefs. I am here to connect with like-minded persons.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe I addressed anything to you, let alone claim to know anything about you. My previous post was addressed to Secret.

I seek no explanation from you, so no need to worry. You are entitled to your beliefs. I am simply sharing my perspective regarding substituting artificial feel-good shortcuts for real meditation and the downfalls of this. This perspective is grounded in experience and logic.

It seems what I have said has struck a chord with you. Perhaps there is something you're not willing to face.

Good luck with whatever that is.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:23 PM

I would like to thank you all for every piece of information provided. Your feedback is really helpful and it gives me a clearer understanding and a better perspective of my experiences with the device.

I think it would be really good if someone made some sort of research and document or even a book that would consist all the information about the device, the design, the scientific analysis a big database of experiences and so on.

I saw that the first version of Baramay web page had forums included. Why aren't there any forums or something similar now?

Update II:

I have been using the device for 4 days now. I've been meditating with it and sleeping with it. I still feel tingling sensations when I hold the device. Yes, it seems that my perception alters a bit when I hold it. As I said, I can see auras better in those moment and I see a lot of popups from different dimensions, for example The Blue Pearl. But that's another thing and I see those most of the time without the device. Its just that the amplifying energy of device makes my chakras, and especially 6th one more active. I think it raises my vibration. Yesterday my mind was crystal clear. I feel the effects of using it throughout the day.

When I sleep with the device, I get very vivid dreams, and I dream a lot. Two days ago I slept with the device after a session with it. I woke up after only 4 hours. It was 3 AM. I was feeling so refreshed and energetic and I had absolutely no need for sleep at all. And it was like I slept a day or so.

I try to meditate with the device and make the most of my sessions. Unfortunately, my time is very limited because of school. Also, it is difficult to find time when I can use the device and meditate in peace, without the disturbance of others.

Anyway, when I used the device, after some time I get to see visions of things, but just for a second or two. I need to practice more with the device.

Did it happen to anyone else that it saw formulas while using the device? When I was meditating with the device yesterday, I got some image of some paper on the wall that has written several mathematical forumals of something and some other information. Well, maybe it was just my imagination.

I tried to ask for the device for its name, but still I don't have any direct communication with the device. I guess that will come with time. I am patient with myself. When I went to sleep yesterday, I had so many dreams but there was one that stick to me. It probably isn't related at all, but I remember I dreamed about some robot on the other planet in the environment where everything was mostly made out of copper, metal and similar materials and it told me its names. The robot said that it had many nicknames and it was showing me something. It was funny.

I also wanted to say that when I use the device, I feel pressure around my forehead after some time, and I hear buzzing around my ears. After a session, I see everything vibrating with my closed eyes and even if I open them for a few seconds. That's energy vibrating.

With each day I become closer with the device, and as I said, I am using it and I will use it everyday. I really want to connect. I know its up to me. The communication with the device is done with your heart. That's why this is a good challenge for me, and this process of discovery is very fun and exciting, even though I cannot fully connect with it at this moment.

Also I have a question or two regarding the process of connection and the design.

When you use the device, do you ask the initial commands and then just relax and wait or do you start an imaginary conversation with the device and visualize? Also, did anyone try using the device while standing? And finally, how much does the amount of hair in the device matter? I think I saw some video of making a triangular Baramay pyramid where there was tons of hair in it. So, did anyone ever connect to a really small device with little hair in it? Just wondering...
Old 24-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Master

Luminous, it's good to hear your good report! It sounds like your device is activated and communicating with you.

I remember you asking once if the device can speak in words. Mine communicates in word sometimes and in thought at other times. Yes I get the pressure around my forehead at times. And sometimes I am instructed to press it to my 3rd eye. When I do that after awhile I know it is time to remove it because I begin to get a light headache.

When I use the initial command for it to wake up I often ask for a increase of energy (maybe once or twice). But other than that, I just hang out and meditate with it. I don't prompt it unless I need a healing.

Never used mine while standing.

I don't think it matters at the amount of hair used in it. A little is all I have in mine.