Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Experiencer

Well then we can alter the experiment to something that is easy to do. Like someone places a gigantic teddy bear in a room, then you just need to describe what you saw in the room. If a gigantic teddy bear is in the list of things you saw, then we can safely assume you projected there.

Have you tried to pick up physical objects while astral projecting?
Old 24-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
Well then we can alter the experiment to something that is easy to do. Like someone places a gigantic teddy bear in a room, then you just need to describe what you saw in the room. If a gigantic teddy bear is in the list of things you saw, then we can safely assume you projected there.

Have you tried to pick up physical objects while astral projecting?

I don't know if objects can be picked up or not. As far as astral projecting to someone's house that isn't close and I don't even know them, I'm not skilled enough for that either. The only person I could prove it to right now is my husband. I really am not that great at controlling it. I'm not the best person for this experiment. The farthest I ever got was about half a mile down the road in what's known as RTZ. And I don't control where I go either most of the time.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I don't understand what is so difficult to understand about the fact that astral travel doesn't happen in the physical dimension.
I am not sure what you mean by physical dimension. I say that because I have been to someone's house. It was years ago. I was in the bathroom then I realised that I was out of my body. I went out of the bathroom and saw this person that I used to know. He was lying in his bed and was looking at me. I waved to him. Another time I intended to visit someone. I was very determined to do it. I went through a wall and into that home. I saw the person and what their room looked like. I did not intend to spy on this person.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I don't understand what is so difficult to understand about the fact that astral travel doesn't happen in the physical dimension. Asking someone to visit a physical location and see something that is in the physical dimension during an astral projection is like asking someone to go the state of Oklahoma and visit New York City at the same time. Since they are in a totally different location than where New York City exists it makes it impossible. If you have your doubts about astral projection then quite frankly that is your concern. If you experienced astral projection I am sure what has been said about why it's not possible would make sense to you. No one is capable of proving if astral projection exists to anyone but themselves. So if you're so interested in knowing then it's your obligation to put in the work necessary to experience astral projection, if you don't feel like doing the work and instead want to attempt to shoot holes in what others know then I am sure you can find a better place to waste your time and words.
I'm not trying to shot holes, there are already enough of them, but there is two side of every story, and I am only sharing my side, this is an experiment thread, not a dogmatic fundamentalist know all thread, give me proff, that is what I am after, scientific proff, if you can then I may think twice about what I have said.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Master

As I said somewhere before, when we are out of our body, we may not be seeing real things. A lot of things can come from your mind, whether it is good or bad. You may see a dog or any object and it is not real. You may have a conversations with someone and it may not be real. A lot of things can come from your own mind. It can get hard to see what is real and what is not real. When I see things it is like when I am physically looking outside or inside my home. I do not see any weird things. I am glad of that.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Master
Yep the old mind certainly does make things seem real, I even use to believe in father X-mas lol.
Old 25-06-2013, 03:37 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am not sure what you mean by physical dimension. I say that because I have been to someone's house. It was years ago. I was in the bathroom then I realised that I was out of my body. I went out of the bathroom and saw this person that I used to know. He was lying in his bed and was looking at me. I waved to him. Another time I intended to visit someone. I was very determined to do it. I went through a wall and into that home. I saw the person and what their room looked like. I did not intend to spy on this person.
You were probably in the RTZ. Thats were I was stuck in my projections for many years without even knowing it. Everytime I was OOB everything looked the same, my room, my house, my furniture, etc.. with the exception of "prankster" spirits or the feeling of there presence sometimes. When I heard of people flying to visiting towns and cities and all that I thought they were crazy. I had been OOB hundreds of times and never saw any of that stuff, until recently...

The Astral planes are much much different than the RTZ. I think the RTZ is kind of an in between point between the astal world and the physical. Its the gateway to the astral planes or vice versa. Just my 2 cents from a guy who never left the RTZ until recently after 20+ years of projections...I could be wrong here but it's the impression I am getting from experience.

Now if somebody could tell me how to ditch those pesky astral police please do!! They are a nusance! (unless it's for my own good and I just don't understand it, but I think it's the nusance option, lol)
Old 25-06-2013, 03:49 PM
AstralAspirer

Can someone please enlighten me as to what an RTZ is? I assume you aren't refering to the cracker :) Thanks
Old 25-06-2013, 03:59 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralAspirer
Can someone please enlighten me as to what an RTZ is? I assume you aren't refering to the cracker :) Thanks
R - Real
T - Time
Z - Zone
Old 25-06-2013, 04:34 PM
AstralAspirer

Thanks CNC!