Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-09-2019, 03:44 AM
Guide
Angel1 Intervention Due To Atom-Splitting

Other dimensions of our solar system have been intervening in Earth history ever since 1945 when the atom was split. This constituted abuse of the metal Uranium, in that its atoms were forcefully and violently shattered in order to release exceedingly destructive energy. Rather than attuning harmoniously to the natural flow of nuclear energies, scientists went against Nature itself by using brute force to destroy atoms.

Atom-splitting is always a destructive process; therefore, it can have NO peaceful application. Even nuclear power to generate electricity in power stations is destructive, as evidenced by Chernobal in Russia and Fukashima in Japan.

Interdimensional intervention comes in various forms, especially in the form of UFO sightings and close encounters with highly evolved space people.

Last edited by Explorer21 : 22-09-2019 at 05:24 AM.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Guide
It is a trend these days for politicians to promote the virtues of nuclear power stations. They claim that atomic power is cheap and clean, not polluting like fossil fuels. In reality, building a nuclear power station costs BILLIONS of dollars and takes many years to complete. And there is always the ever-present danger of poisoning soil and water with toxic waste and polluting the air, land and waterways with radioactivity.
Also, nuclear material in such power stations can be readily used to build atomic bombs which are all humanity's enemy. There are no winners in a nuclear war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21

Other dimensions of our solar system have been intervening in Earth history ever since 1945 when the atom was split. This constituted abuse of the metal Uranium, in that its atoms were forcefully and violently shattered in order to release exceedingly destructive energy. Rather than attuning harmoniously to the natural flow of nuclear energies, scientists went against Nature itself by using brute force to destroy atoms.

Atom-splitting is always a destructive process; therefore, it can have NO peaceful application. Even nuclear power to generate electricity in power stations is destructive, as evidenced by Chernobal in Russia and Fukashima in Japan.

Interdimensional intervention comes in various forms, especially in the form of UFO sightings and close encounters with highly evolved space people.

Old 23-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Master
Nuclear power stations never made sense to me. Creating waste that's deadly and that can never be made safe.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Guide
Angel1

Well spoken, Josephine Bloggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Nuclear power stations never made sense to me. Creating waste that's deadly and that can never be made safe.

Old 27-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Guide
Angel1

Certain highly evolved space people in our galaxy are guardians of our planet Earth. They have been performing this task for many thousands of years. They are working to accelerate the spiritual awakening of humanity, closely observe our scientific advancements and keep a watchful eye on the evil influences that cause some people to take harmful actions.
In regards to our scientific progress, they subtly assist beneficial inventions and retard harmful ones. Their interference with evil influences only occurs when they threaten to create harm on a huge scale.

Old 27-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Certain highly evolved space people in our galaxy are guardians of our planet Earth. They have been performing this task for many thousands of years. They are working to accelerate the spiritual awakening of humanity, closely observe our scientific advancements and keep a watchful eye on the evil influences that cause some people to take harmful actions.
In regards to our scientific progress, they subtly assist beneficial inventions and retard harmful ones. Their interference with evil influences only occurs when they threaten to create harm on a huge scale.

Explorer21, I resonate with the guardianship of these protective forces for planet Earth. You speak about subtle assistance and Kryon spoke about this too, recently, while in Mt. Shasta. He said that for more than 15,000 years benevolent life has been in the inner mountain there and affecting humanity.
He also said to my surprise that government remote viewers have been the source of much helpful awareness, for remote viewing reveals potentials in the field. By using the awareness that these potentials exist, "benevolent" support is applied through humans so that much disaster has been avoided without anyone being wise to it except a very few.

I admire your quote by Havelock Ellis. The fear of sex being significant to unity has clouded the vision of many human lifetimes. And perhaps that is one reason why the benevolent support of the great Universe/Multiverse we are part of has escaped the imagination of so many.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:38 PM
Guide
Color

Starflower, thanks for your interesting and thought-provoking comments. I have heard that benevolent space people have established bases inside of Mt. Shasta, and highly evolved inhabitants of subterranean civilisations are also there. Subterranean tunnels inside this mountain are entrances to the Inner (Hollow) Earth civilisation.

It's good to hear that government remote viewers are also playing an important guardianship role. Famous UFO author and anthropologist George Hunt Williamson wrote that there are certain Earth people who act as Agents on behalf of the very helpful space people, and perhaps the government individuals you mention are in that category.

Thanks for your appreciative words about my Havelock Ellis signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Explorer21, I resonate with the guardianship of these protective forces for planet Earth. You speak about subtle assistance and Kryon spoke about this too, recently, while in Mt. Shasta. He said that for more than 15,000 years benevolent life has been in the inner mountain there and affecting humanity.
He also said to my surprise that government remote viewers have been the source of much helpful awareness, for remote viewing reveals potentials in the field. By using the awareness that these potentials exist, "benevolent" support is applied through humans so that much disaster has been avoided without anyone being wise to it except a very few.

I admire your quote by Havelock Ellis. The fear of sex being significant to unity has clouded the vision of many human lifetimes. And perhaps that is one reason why the benevolent support of the great Universe/Multiverse we are part of has escaped the imagination of so many.

Old 30-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, thanks for your interesting and thought-provoking comments. I have heard that benevolent space people have established bases inside of Mt. Shasta, and highly evolved inhabitants of subterranean civilisations are also there. Subterranean tunnels inside this mountain are entrances to the Inner (Hollow) Earth civilisation.

It's good to hear that government remote viewers are also playing an important guardianship role. Famous UFO author and anthropologist George Hunt Williamson wrote that there are certain Earth people who act as Agents on behalf of the very helpful space people, and perhaps the government individuals you mention are in that category.

Thanks for your appreciative words about my Havelock Ellis signature.

I admire George Hunt Williamson and many of the pioneers whose work revealed truths beyond the the third dimensional understanding. It's interesting that GHW used the word, "agent", for I have been recently thinking about how close that word is to "angel" and the implications therein. Jose Arguelles wrote many illuminating works and he described himself as an agent of the Galactic Maya.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:03 AM
Guide
Fish

Starflower, like you, I greatly admire George Hunt Williamson and the wonderful work he did. I'm delighted to hear that Jose Arguelles described himself as an agent of the Galactic Maya. GHW wrote an entire chapter in his book 'Other Tongues---Other Flesh', called "The Agents."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I admire George Hunt Williamson and many of the pioneers whose work revealed truths beyond the the third dimensional understanding. It's interesting that GHW used the word, "agent", for I have been recently thinking about how close that word is to "angel" and the implications therein. Jose Arguelles wrote many illuminating works and he described himself as an agent of the Galactic Maya.

Old 02-10-2019, 02:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, like you, I greatly admire George Hunt Williamson and the wonderful work he did. I'm delighted to hear that Jose Arguelles described himself as an agent of the Galactic Maya. GHW wrote an entire chapter in his book 'Other Tongues---Other Flesh', called "The Agents."

Synchronicities are just fascinating to follow. I have a copy of Other Tongues, Other Flesh, which I got for free, online. Unfortunately, due to not being able to enlarge the material and study the illustrations, nor mark my place, the technical difficulty involved in reading have kept it off my radar for a good while. I wonder what he shared in "The Agents."