Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That's an amazing experience :) I just finished another session of meditation, this one was a lot more peaceful, the movements were pretty peaceful, it happened just three times.Close to the end I just saw some amazing images, I saw a man and a woman, both naked, near a huge tree, the woman had a very long hair, then, it struck me, it was Adam and Eve, this is the thought that appeared when I saw them.Then, I saw a triangle, this triangle had a circle on every corner and in the middle of the triangle there was an eye, then I saw a coin that also had an eye in the middle of it.These two symbols appeared like they were governing the whole world.

From my perspective, not so amazing. More, just “Is.” These days I am trying to enter meditation with no expectation, “the beginner’s mind” like the first time I meditated. I am still works by on this

Thank you for sharing your experience!
Old 19-07-2019, 03:10 PM
ketzer

Quote:
That's an amazing experience :) I just finished another session of meditation, this one was a lot more peaceful, the movements were pretty peaceful, it happened just three times.Close to the end I just saw some amazing images, I saw a man and a woman, both naked, near a huge tree, the woman had a very long hair, then, it struck me, it was Adam and Eve, this is the thought that appeared when I saw them.Then, I saw a triangle, this triangle had a circle on every corner and in the middle of the triangle there was an eye, then I saw a coin that also had an eye in the middle of it.These two symbols appeared like they were governing the whole world.

Perhaps you have penetrated into the truth that the Free Masons really are governing the whole world. They can even get to you in your deepest meditations.

Old 19-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Perhaps you have penetrated into the truth that the Free Masons really are governing the whole world. They can even get to you in your deepest meditations.

hahaha, I had this thought but things are a little bit different, I felt that it's related to the yogi thing, how I know? Those circles on that triangle were energies, they were placed in the corners of that particular triangle, that eye was the third eye, how do I know? I just know :)) you know things that you can't explain.Then the triangle transformed in another symbol, I am not sure but it appeared to be that draw of Leonardo Da Vinci, man in a circle, I think, yeas, this is in what it changed.
Old 19-07-2019, 05:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
hahaha,

Those circles on that triangle were energies, they were placed in the corners of that particular triangle, that eye was the third eye, how do I know? I just know :)) you know things that you can't explain.

You know who else knows? The Free Masons, they know everything you do. I could explain, but they are watching and might get mad.
Old 19-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Master

Quote:
You know who else knows? The Free Masons, they know everything you do. I could explain, but they are watching and might get mad.

I actually met the free masons, they had no power over me, I saw them doing rituals around my house, I was outside my body when it happened.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:28 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I actually met the free masons, they had no power over me, I saw them doing rituals around my house, I was outside my body when it happened.
That is what they want you to think!!
Old 19-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
That is what they want you to think!!

Are you making fun of me? It's not nice.
Old 19-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Legrand

Quote:

Yes Ketzer. Please state if this is a joke or not. I have met free Masson, rosicrucian’s, etc. And they do not any form of power over me either.

Regards!
Old 19-07-2019, 09:32 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Yes Ketzer. Please state if this is a joke or not. I have met free Masson, rosicrucian’s, etc. And they do not any form of power over me either.

Regards!
Of course I am not serious. IMO, nobody has any power over you other than that which you give them. That said, we give people power over us all the time, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not. The power of belief is, when fully realized, limitless. Which is why so many try so hard to get us to believe them. ....Just don't tell those Free Masons I told you so.
Old 19-07-2019, 09:36 PM
ketzer

Quote:

I thought I was making fun with you, there is a big difference. Anyway, I apologize, sometimes I forget there are things I take as nonsense that others take more seriously, the great Free Mason conspiracy is one of them.
Which, coincidentally, is of course what they would want me to say.