Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Pathfinder

Guide sent text message trying to find job for me ??

Hey guys

This week something weird happened. I meditated with a strong intention to find a job. I've ended school and have been looking for a job for the past 4 months. It's been a hard journey. I'm realizng that I can't let it sit and come to me but I have to go out and get it.

Anyways I did that meditation and I fell asleep and had an intense positive dream, then woke up to a random text from someone I havent spoken to in years. He said 'who is this' and ' wait do you have two numbers ' ?? He said he got a random text message from a random number saying

" Hi Ryan (my friends name), it's (OP's Name). I see that you work for (Big Comany Name) and I was wondering if they were hiring? "

I was blown away !! Someone sent a text message saying it was me looking for a job, but it was not me. I think it was a spirit guide / higher self. I heard they communicate easily through electronic devices / phones / stuff like that. Anyways the exchange between me and my friend led to him referring me to positions inside of his company which was helpful !

Has a spirit ever communicated on your behalf before ?
Old 16-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Not in this way, this is cool. I will have a word with my guides and say happy to get all the assistance that I can ... They do tell me stuff though. Bless them :)
Old 16-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Master
Nice to read your story, I can see its important to you...

I'm 100% confident I had help with work from my 'support team' - 3 years ago it was, and I was desperate for customers for my small IT business I run from home.

One day while in meditation, suddenly I was shown a full colour video while awake, and I know now 3 years on it wasn't just to give me money, but to help get me back on path with some ease to continue with my work here helping people.

This video was full colour, and I normally can't see in colour with my mind, just black and white, but this was full colour animation - I can only explain it as looking like a Doctor Who Tardis, rotating through the air and through trees for about 10 seconds, then it all just faded, and my phone beeped - and I said to myself sarcastically, 'great timing' I say sarcastically because I thought it had interupted the video at that second.

It was a text message from a new customer, which led to many more customers over coming months. So in my case it was shown in 'timing' that my team care and that they are there helping when much needed help is required.
Old 25-09-2019, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light

I'm 100% confident I had help with work from my 'support team' - 3 years ago it was, and I was desperate for customers for my small IT business I run from home.

One day while in meditation, suddenly I was shown a full colour video while awake, and I know now 3 years on it wasn't just to give me money, but to help get me back on path with some ease to continue with my work here helping people.

This video was full colour, and I normally can't see in colour with my mind, just black and white, but this was full colour animation - I can only explain it as looking like a Doctor Who Tardis, rotating through the air and through trees for about 10 seconds, then it all just faded, and my phone beeped - and I said to myself sarcastically, 'great timing' I say sarcastically because I thought it had interupted the video at that second.

It was a text message from a new customer, which led to many more customers over coming months. So in my case it was shown in 'timing' that my team care and that they are there helping when much needed help is required.

Beautiful (: It's great to know that we have people helping us.

You mentioning you sarcastically said "great timing" after your vision was interrupted by a text from a new customer, reminded me of an experience I had in a dream. I was cleaning a pool with an asian woman and I removed one of the tiles to reveal a hidden hole filled with checks for $$$ ... the checks were all written in Chinese except the amount ($100 - 2,000) and my name ... except my last name was different, on the checks it said " (My first name) CHEN ". I am not Chinese in real life.

Anyways I remember thinking with an attitude "I hope she (the asian woman) doesnt think shes getting any of this money ..." because she was standing next to me watching me. Then the dream ended. After years of realization I have come to believe that she is one of my spirit guides / selves in a past life, and she was giving me the money (gifts) that she got from her life and was giving it to me. I felt a little stupid for giving her attitude, but she seemed unphased and smiling altogether. Anyways you saying "great timing" after recieving that gift made me think of this experience. Maybe its a lesson for us to be more grateful for these gifts that our guides give us !
Old 05-10-2019, 07:37 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light

That’s cool. Thanks for sharing
Old 16-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Master

Let me share with you guys and girls something amazing too!!

I was very bad at math in school and high-school, I only knew how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, that's all, I was one of the weakest from my class, math, physics, programming, I was really bad, with one year before my final exam in high-school ( the one before going to university ) I prayed hard to the Creator, I prayed so that He may help me to have a greater power of understanding, guess what? In the next following months I became one of the best student from the entire school, I started to love math, physics and programming, for the first time I could understand math, you know, to really understand it!!! I got a 9.3 ( 10 being the highest grade ) at math, I learnt everything on my own, no help, the Creator increased my power of understanding in such a way that I could study for 10 hours straight without feeling tired, I was even dreaming math equations and integrals, my physics teacher was so astonished, I was so so bad at physics and suddenly I became the best from my class, in fact, I took the fourth best grade at physics from my entire school.

I thanked the Creator on and on for His amazing gift to me, that year was one of the best from my entire life, this is true!! My teachers were so amazed of my progress, they could not believe it, remember, I had no help, I studied on my own at home.

I don't know how to explain, it felt like my eyes were opened, open to see more from this world, this gift was never taken from me, it stayed with me, I promised the Creator that I am going to try to be a better me and I failed many times, yet His great gift was not taken away, but because of my poor life choices, I found myself being depressed and with anxiety, now, the Creator is healing me, I made such a huge progress, I can't even say it in words!!!

For what He has done for me I will be forever in indebted!
Old 16-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Let me share with you guys and girls something amazing too!!

I was very bad at math in school and high-school, I only knew how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, that's all, I was one of the weakest from my class, math, physics, programming, I was really bad, with one year before my final exam in high-school ( the one before going to university ) I prayed hard to the Creator, I prayed so that He may help me to have a greater power of understanding, guess what? In the next following months I became one of the best student from the entire school, I started to love math, physics and programming, for the first time I could understand math, you know, to really understand it!!! I got a 9.3 ( 10 being the highest grade ) at math, I learnt everything on my own, no help, the Creator increased my power of understanding in such a way that I could study for 10 hours straight without feeling tired, I was even dreaming math equations and integrals, my physics teacher was so astonished, I was so so bad at physics and suddenly I became the best from my class, in fact, I took the fourth best grade at physics from my entire school.

I thanked the Creator on and on for His amazing gift to me, that year was one of the best from my entire life, this is true!! My teachers were so amazed of my progress, they could not believe it, remember, I had no help, I studied on my own at home.

I don't know how to explain, it felt like my eyes were opened, open to see more from this world, this gift was never taken from me, it stayed with me, I promised the Creator that I am going to try to be a better me and I failed many times, yet His great gift was not taken away, but because of my poor life choices, I found myself being depressed and with anxiety, now, the Creator is healing me, I made such a huge progress, I can't even say it in words!!!

For what He has done for me I will be forever in indebted!

God is omniscient, so he must have already known beforehand about your issues regarding your studies. But of course being the ''good guy'' that he is, he literally waited with helping you until you begged him for it. Just like 5 million people begged for his help while they were being led through barbed wire fences by men in uniforms with lightning and skull symbols on them, never to be seen ever again.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
God is omniscient, so he must have already known beforehand about your issues regarding your studies. But of course being the ''good guy'' that he is, he literally waited with helping you until you begged him for it. Just like 5 million people begged for his help while they were being led through barbed wire fences by men in uniforms with lightning and skull symbols on them, never to be seen ever again.

I really don't know how the Creator decides these things... I only told you my story that it's 100% true.

I am well aware of all the suffering that was and it is in the world...
Old 16-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I really don't know how the Creator decides these things... I only told you my story that it's 100% true.

I am well aware of all the suffering that was and it is in the world...

In your case, I believe your prayer functioned like a self fulfilling prophecy rather than it being a true divine intervention. Perhaps you should be more proud of what you have personally achieved instead of giving all the credit to God. Mind you, I have personally achieved very little, but the small amount of success isn't thanks to any god at all, but because of my own doing. But of course, you are free to believe whatever you want. If giving praise to a narcissistic madman in the sky for your welfare makes you feel good, then so be it.
Old 25-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

Slayer it seems ThatMan's experience of being successful in school triggered something inside of you ... that maybe you need to focus on ?